+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pple I have uploaded our meeting pics on the facebook and am doing same on the yahoogroup mail before noon today. I hope somebody would not tell me say I no sabi use internet....infact Spokes and Naija Pikin na una I dey talk about. I no fear anybody again!
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Andrea45 said:
Hello my people,
I am very worried and i need contribution from everyone PLEASE. I sumitted all my application to CIC since 19TH of January ,2011. I recieved an alert from UPS that it has been delivered on the 23rd of same month but i have heard or read from them ever since. My account has not been debited since i check it like everyday and not even a word from them about my application. Please what do i do? I am getting very very worried. How do i get to know the status of my application? Please i need your contributions :( :( :( :( :( :(
Could you please display the address you send it to. Please do ASAP. Thanks

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Andrea45 said:
Hello my people,
I am very worried and i need contribution from everyone PLEASE. I submitted all my application to CIC since 19TH of January ,2011. I received an alert from UPS that it has been delivered on the 23rd of same month but i have heard or read from them ever since. My account has not been debited since i check it like everyday and not even a word from them about my application. Please what do i do? I am getting very very worried. How do i get to know the status of my application? Please i need your contributions :( :( :( :( :( :(
One of 2 things could have gone wrong:
a. Your application did not pass the completeness check
b. Your occupational cap is filled up.

The second one should not be the case cos the only NOCs filled up now are: 3131(Pharmacists), 3152(Nurses) and 1122(Management occupations)
But the bad news is your NOC is rapidly filling up! The status as at 21st March is 802 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
And there are indications that it may fill up by middle April ???
Follow the CIC website link and you will see how to make case specific inquires to CIC.
Usually, if your application has been sent back, it may take ages to get back to you!

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
oga/Pa Right,
wat is ur FB account name so i can add u and view the pix.
spoke, is NOC 4163 filled? a friend wants to apply under the NOC.
Thank you.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
lnd_dan said:
oga/Pa Right,
wat is ur FB account name so i can add u and view the pix.
spoke, is NOC 4163 filled? a friend wants to apply under the NOC.
Thank you.
4163 is not in the current approved occupation list. Please see the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My fellow Naija,l have been to Accra yesterday and honestly was highly favoured.I was told by the recipient of my documents,that is now a practice to be requesting for docs now and then and she :)further reiterated that my former docs are intact.l was happy on leaving.l met a few people that came for visa collection,interviews etc. I met two elderly daddy's that already had their visas and were discussg about landing and medical expiration(this pale them don dey advance for age) l come dey wonder,say pale dey struggle to enter like dem P SQUARE.
Let us intensify our prayers. Accra dey work but dew must work to our own good. @ Teezee,so sorry about our missing each other at the airport yesterday.I hope you find another alternative. My people that na the koko and that my MR dey come for road and for others. Ijn. lg
Congrats, on your new success

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
thejackson said:
Najia Child- Nna my men, how is the waiting? I am yet to receive my 2nd AOR. Do I need to wait or email Accra
Does Accra send 2nd AOR?, I learnt that they just go ahead to send you the MR, I think you should be expecting yours to arrive any time soon.
As for our waiting, we just dey look them, as they continue to do as them like.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Naija Pple I have uploaded our meeting pics on the facebook and am doing same on the yahoogroup mail before noon today. I hope somebody would not tell me say I no sabi use internet....infact Spokes and Naija Pikin na una I dey talk about. I no fear anybody again!
Compura Whiz Pa' Right! :p, where are the pictures?, you sure say you no outload the pictures instead of to upload. :D :D
Wetin we go call this one now, I have searched the internet, but can't find the pictures on your page, abi na telegram you use?

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
My pple, during our last forum meeting somebody called our attention to an error which i have found to be common in the various threads. It's the problem of answering "NO" instead of "YES" to third question under question 9 in Background\Declaration Form (Form IM0008).
I made the same mistake. So as suggested by one of us, i emailed them less than a week ago. They reply yesterday requesting that i fill another form(IM0008 i guess) and that i should indicate where the error is on the form and mail it to them.

Now my concern is, i also informed the lawyer i'm using who also requested for the same forms and said she will be sending them to accra.
1. Should i leave the lawyer to send the forms(which takes longer time) or i should just go ahead and send to accra as requested*(takes less time).
2. Can duplication have negative effect on my application.
3. Can this delay processing of my papers.
My pple pls let me know what you think about all this. God will help all of us.
tolu

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
Sorry my pple, the question has to do with whether one has ever been denied entry visa to any other country before.
Tolu

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
My fellow Naija,l have been to Accra yesterday and honestly was highly favoured.I was told by the recipient of my documents,that is now a practice to be requesting for docs now and then and she :)further reiterated that my former docs are intact.l was happy on leaving.l met a few people that came for visa collection,interviews etc. I met two elderly daddy's that already had their visas and were discussg about landing and medical expiration(this pale them don dey advance for age) l come dey wonder,say pale dey struggle to enter like dem P SQUARE.
Let us intensify our prayers. Accra dey work but dew must work to our own good. @ Teezee,so sorry about our missing each other at the airport yesterday.I hope you find another alternative. My people that na the koko and that my MR dey come for road and for others. Ijn. lg
Nice congrats Ig ur MR is coming very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Tolu,
personally i feel it good when someone is truthful to them no matter what.
i will also sugesst you send it yourself rather than sending to ur lawyer then Accra.
if it was possible IG would have just drop it for you.
all the send sent it to them and scanned copy also via mail to them that you have sent hard copy to them.
for me all additional docs i sent to them i sent scanned copy along.
wish you all the best.
be fast o

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
igbehinadara said:
congratulations.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Compura Whiz Pa' Right! :p, where are the pictures?, you sure say you no outload the pictures instead of to upload. :D :D
Wetin we go call this one now, I have searched the internet, but can't find the pictures on your page, abi na telegram you use?
Please be kind enof to tell the house that you have seen all the pictures and that you almost killed me when you were unable to find Spokes in the pics. lol

spokes said:
One of 2 things could have gone wrong:
a. Your application did not pass the completeness check
b. Your occupational cap is filled up.

The second one should not be the case cos the only NOCs filled up now are: 3131(Pharmacists), 3152(Nurses) and 1122(Management occupations)
But the bad news is your NOC is rapidly filling up! The status as at 21st March is 802 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
And there are indications that it may fill up by middle April ???
Follow the CIC website link and you will see how to make case specific inquires to CIC.
Usually, if your application has been sent back, it may take ages to get back to you!
@ Spoke The person sent fresh application to Accra and not to CIO Canada. Anyway am not a post 26/6 Am not aware if fresh application are to be sent to Accra.

@ everybody, please check the yahoogroup for my fb ID. We were warned not to post personal details here again. Thanks.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Please be kind enof to tell the house that you have seen all the pictures and that you almost killed me when you were unable to find Spokes in the pics. lol
Yes :D, I have seen the pictures 8). You know we've always been fellow Pa's and best of friends too, only say you go pat me for the wrong shoulder.
I don raise white flag o! :)