+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Awoderu,wait for your PR man.Your son is 16 for me is way too young to be left on his own.You seem to be in a hurry,one thing at a time pls.All they require of you,you can not meet them,think through pls and make up your mind on what u really want. Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
igbehinadara said:
Awoderu,wait for your PR man.Your son is 16 for me is way too young to be left on his own.You seem to be in a hurry,one thing at a time pls.All they require of you,you can not meet them,think through pls and make up your mind on what u really want. Ig
Ig,

I love your way of saying the truth to "Pa Awoderu" Its da bitter truth! If thses pples sensed that you are too desperate they may then deny you some things (God forbids in your case!) afterall they decides who come and who don't come to their country.

If you want the Guy to go skool abroad, fine and be prepared for the sacrifies.

In the meantime, you could arrange him to go to US and after you have landed you bring him to Canada to finish up. Shikena.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
igbehinadara said:
i am not in a hurry, my son is really mounting pressure on me and they are the onlyl reason i am processing the PR. Left to me i am comfortable in Nigeria, but i want my children to have the best of education. Most of his mates have resumed school and he also wants to resume school. I just want him to be happy. Besides he is not going to be alone, he is going to be staying with my brother and his family. You guys should know kids of now adays.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Ig,

I love your way of saying the truth to "Pa Awoderu" Its da bitter truth! If thses pples sensed that you are too desperate they may then deny you some things (God forbids in your case!) afterall they decides who come and who don't come to their country.

If you want the Guy to go skool abroad, fine and be prepared for the sacrifies.

In the meantime, you could arrange him to go to US and after you have landed you bring him to Canada to finish up. Shikena.
He has already gotten admission in to Canada, besides he has applied to AMerican university, he just took his SAT and had a score of 1680 we are waiting to hear from the school

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
You guys should know kids of now adays.
Yes o Pa Awoderu....they can be funny and so restless when they want something from us especially when they see their mates having same thing.

Carry go

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

I have sent email to accra to notify them of the pregnacy and due date, I will keep you guys ( pa's & babe's) posted.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Awoderu,

I believe you should proceed with your son's study permit. I also disagree with Ig that he's too young to stay alone. The visa office I believe will be interested in knowing you can pay for his tuition as well as living costs and that he'll be back after his studies. Treat this application independent of your PR application. Tomorrow is not in our hands, so make the best use of every opportunity that arise. My 2 cents!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
The reason for this PR is bcos of your kids.Man you are his father and not his friends,we know he is a brillant!why allow him to work under his friends shadow(peer pressure) You have a better plan that will guarantee him of a good future(PR) why look left and right,for you hv the answer to your situation.All you need do,sit him down and spk to him in a son and father manner.Don't jeopardise your chances wt the VO.Ig

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
i agree with MOT the truth of this is all they need to know is you the parents are capable to sponsor him and he will not have any challenges while in Canada i guess for a child of that age that should be his tie.
you also attach a letter that you will be responsible throughout his study in Canada. if its the will of God he will get the student visa.
thank you.
@ IG is the venue of our meeting the street by Lagos country club?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
lsaac john street is off joel ogunnaike street.lt will be close to Lagos Country..@Awoderu the ball is in your court,follow your heart.lg

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
igbehinadara said:
I think the language can be softer particularly when 2 adults discuss.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
i am not in a hurry, my son is really mounting pressure on me and they are the onlyl reason i am processing the PR. You know your son very well I guess? If he is mature enough for the distance that will be created I would say go ahead, if not let him stay. Pressure or no pressure if you don't have the capacity then he sits in Lagos.Left to me i am comfortable in Nigeria, but i want my children to have the best of education. That can be obtained without much stress. Most of his mates have resumed school and he also wants to resume school. A good aspiration that should be encouraged if funds permit it.I just want him to be happy. Happiness is relative sir. Besides he is not going to be alone, he is going to be staying with my brother and his family This gladdens my heart.. You guys should know kids of now adays. Train your child the way he should go and he will not depart from it.
Just make sure that his application is full proof from your end. Ensure that your bank account address tallies with your office or home.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Right:) thanks for the offer, i don't mind going with u. But, what is PM. At what time should i get there.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
iomokorede said:
@ Right:) thanks for the offer, i don't mind going with u. But, what is PM. At what time should i get there.
PRIVATE MAIL.

You'll get it at the top right hand side of your browser. The time should be around 11.00 am

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Awoderu A.A said:
My Naija people,

I want to apply for a study permit for my son. I was made to know that Convincing the Visa Officer that an individual will leave on completion of the course is the cause of many rejections. Others have suggested providing that you have a property, a job awaiting completion of studies, have family(wife and children). My son is 16 and has none of this requirement, i would be the one sponsoring him what can i provide in his own case.
Egbon, what you need to provide is not much, a good bank account with lots of money that can cover his fees and living expenses (please note it should not be a one off lodgement), evidence of property, shares pay slips and other sources of income in your name, family picture, previous school fees receipt particularly if previous fees have been substantial.

I will advise that you be truthful if asked anywhere in the form if you have applied for PR because they have a way of checking facts and any inconsistency might be inimical to the pending application. I hear its compulsory for a child to have attained the age of 17 in Ontario before going to college but i dont know the age limit of other provinces otherwise your son might not be able to enter a uni in Ontario until he is 17 if i am not mistaking.

As per whether the boy is old enough or no not is entirely your decision. You know him more than we do. You know his level of maturity and calmness whether he is the type easily influenced or the type that would easily loose his cool. 16 yrs as undergraduate in Naija now is even dangerous not to mention the Western world but since you said your brother would be there then he might help keep an eye on him. Like i earlier said, please be careful and truthful in filling the form and ensure no inconsistency with previous form, also make a copy of the form and keep so he can review well if there be need for interview. Am sure Ig is talking from the point of view of a Mother particularly one that has lived abroad b4 hence her word of caution.

Best of luck in your decision.