+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Pls can anyone help!!!! I will like to know at what point after the receipt of the first PER is one expected to send the Police clearance certificates to the Visa Office.
Or do we have wait till the VO request for it.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
"Pa Odeku", supported 100%

All the receiver of PR shld brace up o...am sure they are = to the task ahead.

Pa Awoderu, and all others no excuse this time o.
I am really sorry, i have a family meeting on the 25/26th and also have to go and lecture on the 26th. I am really sorry, If it were something i could skip i would have done so but i would not want to disappoint my students.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Egbon leave the students out of it. We knew of this meeting since December enough time to adjust our time table and schedule other times for our students well ahead of time. Family meeting i can understand cause one person cannot take such decision but if its student, that can easily be rescheduled particularly when one had enough notice. Haven said that it would never be possible for us all to be present in a particular meeting but we must make sacrifices here and there to make it successful.

It may interest us to know that even landed immigrant like qorax and explorer are organising meetings for the Indians hence its importance cannot be over emphasized. There are some persons i particularly wants to see but unfortunately will not be making it this time i hope he would make it next time (Naija Pikin) him and Right have called me and Ig all sorts of name lady, madam, mrs. aunty etc but i pretended i did not read those post hoping to see him in lagos and teach him a good lesson but i know he would one day be bold enough to put his money where his mouth is and either book 2 months in arrears and hence pay 5,000 for aero or better still pay 2500 night bus from PH to Lagos.

See you guys on Saturday. Please naijas keep to time oh lets start practicing to behave like Canadians would do. No african time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tinu,supported 1000%.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Fellow Naija,

I wish u all journey mercy. Madam Ig hope u remind those concern on item seven! lol

Cheers.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
tinuadeadebola said:
Egbon leave the students out of it. We knew of this meeting since December enough time to adjust our time table and schedule other times for our students well ahead of time. Family meeting i can understand cause one person cannot take such decision but if its student, that can easily be rescheduled particularly when one had enough notice. Haven said that it would never be possible for us all to be present in a particular meeting but we must make sacrifices here and there to make it successful.

It may interest us to know that even landed immigrant like qorax and explorer are organising meetings for the Indians hence its importance cannot be over emphasized. There are some persons i particularly wants to see but unfortunately will not be making it this time i hope he would make it next time (Naija Pikin) him and Right have called me and Ig all sorts of name lady, madam, mrs. aunty etc but i pretended i did not read those post hoping to see him in lagos and teach him a good lesson but i know he would one day be bold enough to put his money where his mouth is and either book 2 months in arrears and hence pay 5,000 for aero or better still pay 2500 night bus from PH to Lagos.

See you guys on Saturday. Please naijas keep to time oh lets start practicing to behave like Canadians would do. No african time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This woman don finish me o!, I don laugh tire, hahaha.... :D, I still dey laugh o!, we have some silent bombers here o!. I hope Pa' Right will be kind enough to come to my rescue, we are not just fellow Pa's for nothing, this one na big challenge.
Anyway, ''Correct Babe Tinu'', I sincerely apologise for my inability to make the meeting for 26th, it would really have been so nice to meet you all, my regrets!. I have asked Moegbenga to kindly take an excuse on my behalf, and to deliver my carton of wine to the house(BTW are you allowed to bring in drinks to the venue?).
I will surely link up with as many as I can whenever I am in Lagos, and hopefully(by the grace of GOD) I must be at the next meeting, and of course the one in Canada :D :D.
Hope to join you on Skype, have fun!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
I
Naija Pikin said:
This woman don finish me o!, I don laugh tire, hahaha.... :D, I still dey laugh o!, we have some silent bombers here o!. I hope Pa' Right will be kind enough to come to my rescue, we are not just fellow Pa's for nothing, this one na big challenge.
Anyway, ''Correct Babe Tinu'', I sincerely apologise for my inability to make the meeting for 26th, it would really have been so nice to meet you all, my regrets!. I have asked Moegbenga to kindly take an excuse on my behalf, and to deliver my carton of wine to the house(BTW are you allowed to bring in drinks to the venue?).
I will surely link up with as many as I can whenever I am in Lagos, and hopefully(by the grace of GOD) I must be at the next meeting, and of course the one in Canada :D :D.
I follow dey laugh oooo.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
I am really sorry, i have a family meeting on the 25/26th and also have to go and lecture on the 26th. I am really sorry, If it were something i could skip i would have done so but i would not want to disappoint my students.
"Pa Awoderu" You just fall my limb na na na! This meeting has been on the pipe line since.....Family Meeting can be shelved, afterall it's not hold once in a year.

I am a lecturer in one of the campuses of one University in Lagos yet I re-schedule my lecture.

So "Pa" Awoderu tell us another excuse (We no go beat you!)
I suppot momo Tinu 100%. Well we shall keep u informed of whatever we discuss.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
igbehinadara said:
Tinu,supported 1000%.
Ha!, Babe Ig, I think say me and you don settle our side.
But sha o!, this Babe Tinu no even give me benefit of Arik, Dana, or even Air Nigeria, na Aero of 5k, and not even daytime ''ABC trans'', ''Chisco'', or even ''The Young Shall Grow'', na nite bus( maybe she was even refering to ''Ekene Dili Chukwu'', wey don die). Kai!, na me be dis?, I don die!.
Never mind, when I return from OAU summit, una go see my hand.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
“Pa Naija Pikin”
I don’t know what youre talking about o. When matter don reach like this I don pause!
Me, I dey call them babes na you call them “momo”
Can u imagine, Igbehinadara that followed us dey laugh that time sef bein dey vex and she no talk am o…WOMAN!!!!
Well make una do am jeje. No be say e mean am. He just dey play.

I beg, babe Tinu, se u no go show me for the meeting sooo…na Pa Naija Pikin start am o…I no follow o

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
"Pa Awoderu" You just fall my limb na na na! This meeting has been on the pipe line since.....Family Meeting can be shelved, afterall it's not hold once in a year.

I am a lecturer in one of the campuses of one University in Lagos yet I re-schedule my lecture.

So "Pa" Awoderu tell us another excuse (We no go beat you!)
I suppot momo Tinu 100%. Well we shall keep u informed of whatever we discuss.
Pa' Right, abeg leave Pa' Awoderu first, you know whether the family wan ask am some important questions about dis Oyibo man country wey dem dey hear, small, small gist say him wan go. This Canada thing sometimes dey generate community wahala o, especially if you be ''elder'' like me :D :D
Pa' Right, the momos are on rampage, them just dey hammer me o!, you dey deny me and you join Pa' Awoderu dey talk about lecturer, una be lecturer pass Eedris Abdulkareem? :D :D :D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right, abeg leave Pa' Awoderu first, you know whether the family wan ask am some important questions about dis Oyibo man country wey dem dey hear, small, small gist say him wan go. This Canada thing sometimes dey generate community wahala o, especially if you be ''elder'' like me :D :D
Pa' Right, the momos are on rampage, them just dey hammer me o!, you dey deny me and you join Pa' Awoderu dey talk about lecturer, una be lecturer pass Eedris Abdulkareem? :D :D :D
Omo I tire if "pa Awoderu" go dat kin meeting...I fear o. E beta make e joins us o.. so dat he go hear the jist as e be. I dey sure say some 9ijas dey quiet and dem go show for barcelos on saturday. Imagine na free of charge. This tin wey we organise so, na N2,000.00 my fren take go hear am for one "arumoje" consultant.

I was able to collect my original HND certificate yesterday. I am sending it thru ma fren to ACCRA next week. momo Tinu sorry babe Tinu 4 ur info.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Hello Guys,

I need your advise on my current application. Am a 2005 applicant and had received a letter just like some of you to confirm if I still want to continue or withdraw my application. I opted to continue and allowed the normal 120 days to lapse. September 2010, I thought about my application after a member of my church received his letter to proceed on medicals, although he had applied under the 38 profession and actually used a lawyer. I decided to consult this lawyer of his who advised that I re-apply under the new 29 professional and that at a stage she will withdraw my 2005 application and will still get my refund back. I have started the process and had even paid part of the processing fees but with the various threads I have read here I don't know if I should abort the new application process or exercise patience on the initial application.

I need your honest advise.

Regards.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emperor said:
Hello Guys,

I need your advise on my current application. Am a 2005 applicant and had received a letter just like some of you to confirm if I still want to continue or withdraw my application. I opted to continue and allowed the normal 120 days to lapse. September 2010, I thought about my application after a member of my church received his letter to proceed on medicals, although he had applied under the 38 profession and actually used a lawyer. I decided to consult this lawyer of his who advised that I re-apply under the new 29 professional and that at a stage she will withdraw my 2005 application and will still get my refund back. I have started the process and had even paid part of the processing fees what do u mean-paid part of processing fees? but with the various threads I have read here I don't know if I should abort the new application process or exercise patience on the initial application. Both can run concurrently-discontinue one when the other materializes.

I need your honest advise.

Regards.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great people,

We thank God for what He's doing in our lives and what He's using a lot of thread members to do in the lives of so many by offering assistance to others. I pray u all be rewarded abundantly in Jesus name.

Please, much as we would welcome comments that make us laugh and ease tensions during the waiting game from Accra, I think some of the banters are sometimes off key- especially as it has to do with our female folk. I think we can suspend the tags, titles and aliases that are been freely used at the moment to address them. Please no offence is intended; just my personal thoughts.

I sincerely look forward to Saturday's assembly and pray no Jupiter will stop me this time round.
Do all stay blessed.