+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tolu,

I say a big AMEN.@thejackson,thanks for your warm message.Do hook up with us on skype.

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Emperor said:
iii & tinu,

The part payment relates to the consultant. Her total bill is $2,000 USD and N200,000. I have paid $500 USD and N100,000 in order to start her consulting work on my application. Also most of my required documentations have been sent to her office like transcripts for me and my spouse. The only outstanding is just reference letters from my current and previous place of work. I have my IELTS result available and she has requested I send it in so she can get everything ready for the July 1, 2011 date.

Am a chartered accountants and applying under professional in business management.

Regards.
My thoughts!!!!, with the way NOC 1122 filled up really fast, will it be in the new quota of priority occupation?. You really do not need a consultant to complete this application, many of us did it by ourselves. You can always get tips and advice from this forum, while you gather your documents preparatory to July 2011, if the NOC still remains.
Please I am NOT TRYING TO DISCOURAGE you, but really concerned about the money being paid to a consultant, in an uncertain circumstance.
I wish you all the best.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Emperor said:
Hello Guys,

I need your honest advise.

Regards.
Emperor, good a thing you still have your 2005 application running, you sure will hear from Accra soon, or you can write them to find out about the status of your application. Most of these consultants would always encourage you to apply even in uncertain circumstances, after all, they are getting the bucks, whether you succeed or not.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Naija Pikin said:
This woman don finish me o!, I don laugh tire, hahaha.... :D, I still dey laugh o!, we have some silent bombers here o!. I hope Pa' Right will be kind enough to come to my rescue, we are not just fellow Pa's for nothing, this one na big challenge.
Anyway, ''Correct Babe Tinu'', I sincerely apologise for my inability to make the meeting for 26th, it would really have been so nice to meet you all, my regrets!. I have asked Moegbenga to kindly take an excuse on my behalf, and to deliver my carton of wine to the house(BTW are you allowed to bring in drinks to the venue?).
I will surely link up with as many as I can whenever I am in Lagos, and hopefully(by the grace of GOD) I must be at the next meeting, and of course the one in Canada :D :D.
Hope to join you on Skype, have fun!

Hi guys,i have been away for some days now,God willing i will be at barcelos on the 26th for the meeting,see you guys.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
Awoderu A.A said:
It is quite funny, just a couple of years back (2004), i would been pleaded with, convinced and given reasons why i should apply i eventually applied in 2010 now i seem to be in a hurry. If any one had predicted that i would apply for PR i would have strongly disagreed. This life is very funny

same here,i did not really take it serious until two of my friends dot their PR,the second one who happens to be my closest pal got his own may 2010,now i cant wait.............it's well :)

accra2005

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2005
AOR Received.
17-10-2005
IELTS Request
waiting
can anyone clarify this for me, as per proof of fund.
How much must be in bank a/c in Naira value equivalent to Canadian dollar minimum fund requirement for the family of three(3) ?
thnk

accra 2005

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
accra2005 said:
How much must be in bank a/c in Naira value equivalent to Canadian dollar minimum fund requirement for the family of three(3) ?
thnk

accra 2005

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,115
2 $13,837
3 $17,011
4 $20,654
5 $23,425
6 $26,419
7 or more $29,414

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thejackson said:
My beloved bother AWODERU

please go ahead and apply for your son study permit. I want to assure you that you will received the VISA for your son because your application for permanent residence is pending. Please mention it in his application.

I intend living in ALBERTA. Phone is not a luxury . Here in Nigeria, because of its cheapness, some Nigerians have up to 10 lines. In ALBERTA, it is not so. Your son can always call you using payphone. No need to worry.

To all my beloved Nigerians- GREETING to

Sedlad
TINU
Anty IG
Naija Child
Barsindo
egrace

Wishing you all a fruitful meeting on 26th feb
the jackson, i dey hail o. and thanks for tushing-up the name naija pickin to Naija child. LOL. God bless u

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awoderu A.A said:
Another thing that came to my mind is the issue of phones (mobile and Landline), any one got idea on how it work especially in Alberta? The first thing to note is that mobile phone providers sell airtime either while you call or receive a call on unlike what obtains in Nigeria - provider sell airtime for calls made only. Pay-as-you-go mobile options are not advisible because there call rates are generally very high. Also you will have to buy your phone at the market rate which is very expensive. The preferred option is contract lines. The contract is usually for 2-3years and you are given a phone at a very cheap rate. You usually, will be buy minutes from the provider (say 150minutes per month). This minutes will be substracted from as you make or receive calls. Once finished you will be billed for all minutes used outside of your agreed contract. Usually from 7pm your calls will be free within your town (not province). All services used outside your contract comes at premium charge. Calling or receiving calls outside your town on some networks is considered a roaming call. To text, to have caller I. D. all attract extra charges. Having said all this, I think if you manage yourself well the bills for your mobile phone can be brought down to a minimum. Please read through this site: www.rogers.com/ Landlines are by nature cheaper than mobile phones hence you might want to consider them for your home. I have been told that maintaining a phone is very expensive as result some make do with out a phone. That would be very ridiculous It is. There are contracts for every economical ladder. if it is true, even in Nigeria a 4 year old child in the current nigeria has a phone talk much more of an adult, some adults even have 4 to 5 phones. Can some put light on that issue.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
egrace62 said:
the jackson, i dey hail o. and thanks for tushing-up the name naija pickin to Naija child. LOL. God bless u
Yes o!, I thank the Bros.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
"Pa Awoderu"
I'll advise you paste this under "Landed 9ija" thread for more and better on-ground info.

Oloye, Barsindo et all can still water the ground anyway.
Awoderu,
Using phone in Canada can be costly and can be managed. If you go with the big names like Bell and Rogers you will be using phone on contract and as Barsindo said you will pay for both outgoing and incoming calls. But if you can go for the low ones then you will not be on contract and your incoming and outgoing calls will be free. The Rogers i use costs money while the Wind mobile my wife uses goes for just $25 per month with everything free. Let your son research the best network in the area he will be living in Canada and go for the best.

Oloye

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accra2005 said:
thnk

accra 2005
accra2005,
Just do your exchange based on US dollar the Canadian dollars equivalent of the amount in will be ok as the US and Canadian dollars are almost at par now.

Oloye

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Naija family,
This observation came to my mind and i think i should share it. While we are planning documentation, medical, PPR, and eventually landing, we should also plan and be careful of the kind of pple that will be our host the very moment we land. Individual first 6 months in Canada determines, in a long way, the pace of one's progress, spending and even working.

Also while planning to land we should know that there are limited time your host can spend with you in your early days runs as per getting SIN card, Medical Reg., bank account opening, housing/rent and job hunting. This is because of his own job and other commitments. So kindly let us do our home work well.

Wishing you guys happy deliberation in your meeting on Saturday. God willing, i will join you on phone.

Oloye

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloye said:
My Naija family,
This observation came to my mind and i think i should share it. While we are planning documentation, medical, PPR, and eventually landing, we should also plan and be careful of the kind of pple that will be our host the very moment we land. Individual first 6 months in Canada determines, in a long way, the pace of one's progress, spending and even working.

Also while planning to land we should know that there are limited time your host can spend with you in your early days runs as per getting SIN card, Medical Reg., bank account opening, housing/rent and job hunting. This is because of his own job and other commitments. So kindly let us do our home work well.

Wishing you guys happy deliberation in your meeting on Saturday. God willing, i will join you on phone.

Oloye
Thanks a lot for the info. Stay really blessed.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accra2005 said:
thnk

accra 2005
At the moment 1USD = 0.98CAD. For family of 3; 17,011CAD = 17,358USD. So work that out in Naira.