+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I see the same with my application. Applied April 2024. Conditional approval - no notifications - i booked an available appointment.. Dont worry about emails, if you can book just book appointment. You will be able to see the interview letter in profile.
Done my first portion interview at YYZ airport with CBSA 2 days ago until now I have yet received the email. Maybe I would need to wait until I do CBP interview and they will issue me the final letter of Approval.

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Done my first portion interview at YYZ airport with CBSA 2 days ago until now I have yet received the email. Maybe I would need to wait until I do CBP interview and they will issue me the final letter of Approval.
Hi i had the interview for my Minor today at Fort Erie. Received the approval letter from the officer, but no notification on the profile or email received till now (had interview at 12.00noon). So you should be good. Once you complete the US side interview you should get the letter (printed) directly. Thanks

Reactions: taojinmeng

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi i had the interview for my Minor today at Fort Erie. Received the approval letter from the officer, but no notification on the profile or email received till now (had interview at 12.00noon). So you should be good. Once you complete the US side interview you should get the letter (printed) directly. Thanks
Thank you for your help!