+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations. May I know what type of questions were asked in the interview??
In my case, both Canadian and US officers reviewed my details like passport/ citizenship details, travel history, employment history - US Officer takes the finger print & photo - Verifies your criminal, customs and security violations in the past, if any - If everything looks ok, they approve the application the same day.

bnacanadaus

Feb 8, 2024
Hi
I have an existing Nexus Card that was issued about 2 years ago and is still valid but with Indian Citizenship and H1B. I just got the Canadian passport couple weeks back. I believe I need to change the citizenship in Nexus from Indian to Canadian. Do I have to book an appointment with Enrollment center or Can I just walk in with Canadian passport and ask them to update the Citizenship?
thanks

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
I applied my NEXUS on March 8, 2024 and saw conditionally approved status on the portal but have yet received the email. They allow me to book the interview, can I still proceed without email?

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
In your previous post you mentioned that you saw conditional approved notification but now you are saying that you don’t see one ?
I don't see any notifications, I just logged into the portal and saw it has been conditionally approved without any email or notifications on the portal.

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
I don't see any notifications, I just logged into the portal and saw it has been conditionally approved without any email or notifications on the portal.
I see the same with my application. Applied April 2024. Conditional approval - no notifications - i booked an available appointment.. Dont worry about emails, if you can book just book appointment. You will be able to see the interview letter in profile.

Reactions: taojinmeng

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hello Everyone! I just found that while I was filling out my Nexus application I entered the countries I visited, but I forgot France. As a matter of fact, I entered France for two hours because I was flying with airline staff ticket and for any staff ticket, you must enter the country first then take a transfer anywhere you want. Will this be an issue and how can I update that information?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello Everyone! I just found that while I was filling out my Nexus application I entered the countries I visited, but I forgot France. As a matter of fact, I entered France for two hours because I was flying with airline staff ticket and for any staff ticket, you must enter the country first then take a transfer anywhere you want. Will this be an issue and how can I update that information?
Naah, once you get conditionally approved you can ask the officer to make changes to your application i.e. add or remove countries you visited