Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Passport Req..
Very soon!!!!
Mrs. Mekeni said:
June applicant here. Background check in progress na din. Medyo natagalan lang siguro kasi may hiningi pa silang additional document last week pero when I checked this morning (ako yung nasa Canada) ayun nagchange na yung status. Ano na bang ginagawa sa background check? Yun na ba yung NBI check and stuff? Praying for PPR soon not just for my hubby but for everyone who's waiting to be reunited with their spouses/families.
This might help from qorax
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/groung checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Clmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
prvc said:
Hello po! Ask ko lang po sa mga married na po dyan sa Catholic Church. Can you please check your marriage certificate and look at the place of marriage. Match ba siya sa place of marriage ninyo?

I just checked mine now :( And upon checking, nakita ko di pareho ang place of marriage namin. :(
Ang nakalagay ay yung parish church ng Priest instead of our place of marriage :( Di tuloy match yung church na sinasabi ko sa place of wedding sa forms and sa marriage certificate.

Example kinasal kami sa Quiapo Church.
Ang nakalagay sa marriage certificate is the church kung saan parokya nakabelong si Father. :(

Ako lang ba or ganito talaga?
Ei, prcv, I pray na hindi maging issue yung MC nyo. I hope na mas tutukan nila ang AoM mo. In our case, kami nag-typed ng MC namin. Nakiusap yung pastor kasi super busy daw sya saka may sakit din asawa nya. But he guided us dun sa mga ilalagay sa cert :) Kami din personally ang nag file sa LCR and everything.

r2rlanes

Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
20-09-2016 AOR2 ..........: 20-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront | Passed
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
23-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-04-2017
crazy D said:
Got new NBI . Hustle free ;D I just brought with me my old NBI copy then pay fee then released na , no long line up. :D

Cheers !
That is so cool... will then get my NBI this week... I am located in Cavite... probably in Robinson's mall close to my place. Gather everything and let's send them all... Good luck!

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
prvc said:
Hi. Kinausap ko na yung secretary ng church. Bale kinasal kami sa Chapel which is privately owned. Then yung nilagay ng secretary is yung parish where the priest belongs. Hmmm. I was about to photocopy kasi the MC, then kanina ko lang nakita. Ginawa ko na lang is ganito po..

We were married at Name of Chapel (a privately owned chapel, which is under the Name of Parish --yung name na nakalagay sa MC) in Name of Town, Name of Province.

okay lang po kaya yan? di ko alam na ganun pala doon. :( Buti nakita ko pa kasi tapos na ako, nagffinalize na lang and double check. Buti binasa ko MC. Ang tagal nang nasa akin, di ko man pinagtuunan ng pansin. :(
I'm sure pwede yan, para hindi na sila mag isip pag isa-isahin pa talaga mga details ng MC :) Bale i-edit mo yung sagot about formal ceremony of marriage?

angel1010

Star Member
Apr 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st app June 05,2012 but got lost 2nd app 04-04-2016
AOR Received.
AOR2 06-02-2016
File Transfer...
05-30-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-28-2016 (PASSED Ecas medical received updated aug.26,2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Refused :( OCTOBER 6 2016
mct_28 said:
Hi everyone! My husband (PA) just recieved pre arrival services email. Did anyone here recieve the exact email? heard its a good sign, some ppl recieve them after PPR or maybe PPR soon?
hi ung sa kptd ku may nareciv din today na pre arival srvces email, ppr cya nung oct 13, pnasa namin pasport nya nung 17 pero 19 na nreciv vfs kc ngkadelay delay ung widewide xpres

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
prvc said:
Opo, naedit ko na. Okay lang po ba yung term na UNDER? We were thinking of a more scholarly word but can't come up with any. Baka may masuggest po kayo. :D

Grabe, nanghina ako nang makita ko. Hahaha.
Ok lang naman. Pwede din, "We were married at ABC Chapel (a privately owned chapel named after XYZ)...."

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
prvc said:
Di po yata pwede named after. :)

Kasi dalawang magkaibang lugar po yun. Under is okay na siguro para di na rin ako mastress. Through the roof na kasi ang stress levels ko dahil sa app na to. Hahaha. At 3am na ako nakakasleep dahil sa dami nang inaayos. Plus di pa nakakatulong si hubby masyado because of time difference. Haha. oh well. ;D

Good luck po sa atin. :D Monday ang target ko po para masend kay hubby. Pag FedEx po, ilang days?
Pareho tayo. Ako naman mas focused pag tulog na ang anak kong super kulit kaya wee hours na din ako nakakahiga.. Pag FedEx, kung hindi overnight or express, it is one week or less. Pag express within 3 days lang. Ma-track mo naman yan once ma-send mo na.

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
prvc said:
Bale kasama ninyo po niyan ang baby ninyo?

Okay po ba FedEx? PhlPost lang kasi meron dito. Lalayo pa ako para sa FedEx. Haha. Magkano po doon? Sa PhlPost, 2500 pero 2kg po.PhlPost lang kasi ginagamit ko pero express na 10 days pa rin. :(

I'm sorry kung natanong ko man noon.
I have my 2 kids with me. San ba location mo? Pwede naman pa-pickup sa FedEx, tawag ka lang sa kanila. Paki-check mo na lang sa website or Air21 (same lang yun). Meron naman siguro local hub sa lugar nyo. Price varies depending on the weight. Pwedeng mas mahal ng konti (though I'm not sure) pero mas confident kasi ako sa kanila esp important parcels or document. Grabe, ang tagal sa Phlpost ng express(?) :)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
prvc said:
Bale kasama ninyo po niyan ang baby ninyo?

Okay po ba FedEx? PhlPost lang kasi meron dito. Lalayo pa ako para sa FedEx. Haha. Magkano po doon? Sa PhlPost, 2500 pero 2kg po.PhlPost lang kasi ginagamit ko pero express na 10 days pa rin. :(

I'm sorry kung natanong ko man noon.
Eto pala check mo na lang. I think you mentioned you are from Bulacan < http://www.fedex.com/ph/dropoff/#tab2 > 2GO Express Outlets na pala sila. I think Air21 is for domestic parcels and documents. Basta FedEx pa din yun :)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
prvc said:
Change has not come yet para sa PhlPost. Haha.

I meant pagpunta po sa Canada, sasama na sila? :)

Nagmamatter po ba ang province sa pagprocess ng spousal sponsorship? Like mas mabilisa ba sa Manitoba kaysa Toronto? Example lang po.
Yep, they are my dependents. Sana nga hindi mag cause ng delay. I have the supporting docs naman na and I am hopeful na wala ng hanapin pa na kung anu-ano.. I really cannot say anything about the processing and different provinces. I think case-to-case pa din talaga and how straightforward the app is.

O, sya, break time muna ako at magpapatulog ng kulilit-toddler ko :) Maya na ulit...

mct_28

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Doc's Request.
May 26, 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 15,2016 AOR2: March 29,2016
File Transfer...
SA March 21, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
DM:December 5, 2016 - PPR: December 11, 2016
angel1010 said:
hi ung sa kptd ku may nareciv din today na pre arival srvces email, ppr cya nung oct 13, pnasa namin pasport nya nung 17 pero 19 na nreciv vfs kc ngkadelay delay ung widewide xpres
Hi, thanks for your response. I guess its different for everyone kasi some didn't recieve ppr yet but got this email and some I guess ppr muna tapos they recieve this email. Good to know were close :)

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
mct_28 said:
Hi, thanks for your response. I guess its different for everyone kasi some didn't recieve ppr yet but got this email and some I guess ppr muna tapos they recieve this email. Good to know were close :)
Nakareceive din aq dis morning pero d pa aq Ppr and my BGC is not yet in progress :( i hope its a good sign na malapit na ri aq for PPR

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Engineered_by_God said:
If VO mo noon 2013 is London, so you applied from Middle East? :)
Aiwa! Yes! ;D

UPDATE: Hubby got his passport today with visa and COPR. HURRAY! ;D ;D ;D

We are May4 applicant in the RED flag zone with NO PCCs from abroad. We made it in 5 months by God's grace. To God be the glory!

Def Patrick

Apr 28, 2016
FINALLY!!! My wife got her passport back with visa stamped and also copr. She is scheduled for PDOS next week. And planning to fly here by the end of the month!

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
prvc said:
Congratulations!!

Ano pong PCC ang di ninyo naprovide and what did they say?:) What kind of red flags did you have din po? Thabk you!

Congrats again! wow 5 months!:)
Sudan and Saudi Arabia. Wala po silang sinabi. Nagsubmit lang kami ng proofs and explanation na we tried our best na makakuha ng PCC. Unfortunately, mahirap talaga makakuha pag wala ka na sa bansang yun.

Red flags - We are LDR since 2014. Nagkita po kami for the first time December 2015 and then nagpakasal kami after 45 days (February 2016). After one month (March 2016), bumalik na ako ng Canada. :D

So technically, halos kaunti lang ang "proof of relationship" namin kasi nga hindi naman kami nagkasama ng matagal.