+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just read it on this blog that a team of immigration officers visited the office of an applicant in Islamabad. Has it happened with anyone in India so far.

Kindly revert back and share your experience.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Rocky,

It is scary. But, one question.....i have my employer in Chennai (the southern india). The immigration officers are located in the nothern part (delhi). Do u think they will fly from nothern end to southern end to check this? that too.... a team of officers?....how much will they spend on the flight ticket, acco, food... etc? moreover, my organization being a very big company (strength of 1.2 lkhs), they wont encourage anybody to get into the office for reasons like this. The security personnel itself will not let them to get inside the office.........

confused..bye, George

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
Rocky,

It is scary. But, one question.....i have my employer in Chennai (the southern india). The immigration officers are located in the nothern part (delhi). Do u think they will fly from nothern end to southern end to check this? that too.... a team of officers?....how much will they spend on the flight ticket, acco, food... etc? moreover, my organization being a very big company (strength of 1.2 lkhs), they wont encourage anybody to get into the office for reasons like this. The security personnel itself will not let them to get inside the office.........

confused..bye, George
Hi,

I do not know about it. But if they have to complete a process of verification they will make visit. And I think its only done in cases where one doesn't provide enough documentary evidence. Now it was done by Islamabad CHC and I do not know if it has happened in India.

Lets see what happens.

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii to all...

please inform if anybody is lucky and has got his e-cas status changed today...Best of Luck to everybody.

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hiii..

Is E-cas status changes early morng on tuesday or it can change later also. I checked about Embassy Holidays...y'day (Dussera) was their working day. But they are having holiday on 2nd october.

Please tell me that if I have to change my mailing address then Updating the address on "application check site" will solve the purpose or I have to inform them thro' letter also.

Thanks..Harsh

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
hi... my ecase status changed to "in process"...
when will i get medical and PPR?

please reply....

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
GREATTTTTT JIGNA....CONGRATS....

Please tell me that you sent application on 20th july....what was your date of AOR????

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
hi all.....

today itseld i received medical+RPRF+PPR....
thanks to all...

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Jigna.... great news...

I do not have any change in my ECAS status today. Any updates for anybody?

Sep 15, 2009
rocky272727 said:
HI,

Hi,

I've sent my full application in august 2009 and New Delhi CHC office received it on 30th, august 2009.

This is for people who have sent there full application to New Delhi CHC in the month of August 09. I have sent mine on 12th August 09. Now waiting for the status to change.

Kindly share your experience as well.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Jigna. Good one brother.

Nit4Canada and George we should expect it in Oct 3rd week now I am sure as per the time line I can see.

Hope for the best and pray for the best.

P

pakistan

First time in History, Indians are praying for Pakistan,s Victory

First time in the history Indians are praying for Pakistan,s Victory against Australia
In Champions Trophy Cricket Tournament, If Pakistan wins the match against Australia with a big margin, there will be some chance for Indian team to reach in semi-final.
So I adivse all Indians to pray deeply for Victory of Pakistan

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Jigna!
Its a great news!
All the best for ur medicals and keep us updated about medicals !
Ankur

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky and George,

yes. we should expect medicals before Diwali. Lets be patient and hope for the best. Thank you.

Jigna, Please share your medical experience once you have completed that. Have you managed to get an appointment with the doctor? All the best for your medicals.