+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
I got my medicals on 9th September and will be completing the medicals by October 2nd week.

Will keep you updated about the progress.

C Lad

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cuppilad,

Just out of curiosity, why are you taking almost a month to complete the medical request? Is that because it is very difficult to get appointments from the designated doctor?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chuppilad said:
I got my medicals on 9th September and will be completing the medicals by October 2nd week.

Will keep you updated about the progress.

C Lad
Excellent. I wish we all get the processing done smoothly. Best of luck

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Thanks for the wishes.

One reason is getting appointment with the DMP according to the date when I'm not travelling on business out of country (This will be a challenge when I have to submit my original PP)

Second reason is getting a passport photo with negative to submitted to the DMP during medicals. Finding it difficult to find a studio which does not do digital and a crazy mention that it is preferrable to submit the B & W negative of the photo which was submitted with the full application.

Anyway lemme see.

All the best for other who are expecting medicals and stamping.

C Lad

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi all
i am in d same boat waiting since 3 mnths but it may be possible that nd visa off is waiting for any changes in rules dats y it has put every file on hold. i may be wrong its just my thought. what do u say guys
appreciate sharing
regards

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Dear Rocky & Nit4Canada,

The date printed on the AOR is 21st Aug 2009. It has taken these many days for the delivery to my friend's address in canada. I had already sent out couple of requests for an address update. but no use. NDelhi office has gone completely slow in all the activities.

Even if we get the PP Request/ Medicals Request soon, the Stamping is going to take more than 4 months (as per the threads from this forum). Also, the medical request doesn't guarantee a visa. The Background evaluation and other evaluations goes on and on even after the medical request. Only the stamping assures the visa and fulfills our canada dream. So, there is no point is counting the days for the medical request.

I need to miss/ turn down my abroad offers in my company as i need to surrender/ send my pport to the ndelhi office (canadian embassy) and wait for a minimum of 4 months for the stamping processs (in case everything goes well with my case). Even i can send my pport from abroad, but as per the Indian Govt. it is illegal to send the pport from abroad thru postal or thru courier... miserable......useless rules and regulations.... so, i am showing less interest on the processing...............

can't able to express my depression more than this......the horrible part is the pport being held up with the canadian embassy (ndelhi) for more than 4 months..........................and also cant send the pport from abroad.....hmmmm.....bye, George.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hi all
i am in d same boat waiting since 3 mnths but it may be possible that nd visa off is waiting for any changes in rules dats y it has put every file on hold. i may be wrong its just my thought. what do u say guys
appreciate sharing
regards
Not possible. New rules will be applicable to new applicants not old

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
Dear Rocky & Nit4Canada,

The date printed on the AOR is 21st Aug 2009. It has taken these many days for the delivery to my friend's address in canada. I had already sent out couple of requests for an address update. but no use. NDelhi office has gone completely slow in all the activities.

Even if we get the PP Request/ Medicals Request soon, the Stamping is going to take more than 4 months (as per the threads from this forum). Also, the medical request doesn't guarantee a visa. The Background evaluation and other evaluations goes on and on even after the medical request. Only the stamping assures the visa and fulfills our canada dream. So, there is no point is counting the days for the medical request.

I need to miss/ turn down my abroad offers in my company as i need to surrender/ send my pport to the ndelhi office (canadian embassy) and wait for a minimum of 4 months for the stamping processs (in case everything goes well with my case). Even i can send my pport from abroad, but as per the Indian Govt. it is illegal to send the pport from abroad thru postal or thru courier... miserable......useless rules and regulations.... so, i am showing less interest on the processing...............

can't able to express my depression more than this......the horrible part is the pport being held up with the canadian embassy (ndelhi) for more than 4 months..........................and also cant send the pport from abroad.....hmmmm.....bye, George.
See, the maximum time they can take to process the fast track visa application cannot exceed 12 months. And once the passport is sent, they cannot hold the passports for more than 2 months. Can only hold it in case of some urgent or important observation. It is not applicable in all the cases.

My suggestion would be ignore the blogs. Only come when you get a response. Rest you can write to CHC New Delhi for address update and also mention in the letter that you have made several requests online but is isnt working.

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, Who says ND office has gone slow?
Well I my case started in process on 4th september and a letter dated 9th sep i got requesting for further rsending backgrund declaration!
And moreover they said in AOR that the case will have its results in max 8 months so we should wait for a while !
I think so!
I tink every AOR has written same thing!
Correct bme if I am wrong.
MOre over they had been so fast for last couple of months so we expect it to go same way but unfortunately No of application also has increased so it reflects in time taken even at CIO NS!
But ill highly appreciate your responses, Ankur

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi George Joseph,

Do not worry. Once you send your passport and medicals, its not going to take 3-4 months for visa stamping. I agree you can see a lot of threads in the forum where they say they are waiting for 3-4 months for visa stamping. But they are who applied under the old schemes. In fast track cases it takes 4-6 weeks for visa stamping on an average in straight forward cases if background checks are straightforward.

So no need to worry. But its better if you do not take abroad assignments for 2-3 months,because if you are abroad, it may be difficult for you to part with your passport and also to complete medical formalities.

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi George,

The same case with me. I'm also not taking any abroad offers within my company also. I'm looking forward for the big dream to become true. I think it is better to sacrifice for a better cause.

What my friends told me is that it does not take more than 45 days to get the passports back as it is a fast track process for FSW.

ND CHC is much faster when compared to other processing offices.

All the best.

C Lad

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
How are you people submitting photos with negative during medicals? I'm finding it difficult as I can't find out a photo studio which will take the picture in a film. Almost all the people are taking digital pictures only.

Is there any other alternative? Why digital pictures are not accepted?

Any suggestions welcome.

C Lad

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think digital photos are accepted.
I hav eread in some thread on same forum.
HOw did u get med papers?
through regular or registered posts?

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi,

I want to know if digital photos are accepted, then how do we submit the negatives of those pictures? Where is a negative for digital pictures?

I didn't read it anywhere that digital passport pictures are also accepted.

Can anyone throw some more light on this pls?

I received my medicals by normal post

C Lad

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India - New Delhi
(Republic of India)

Mission The High Commission of Canada to India

Web site http://www.india.gc.ca
Email delhi@international.gc.ca