New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky

In your opinion which NOCs are taking least time in ND visa office? Which is taking more time? What is the performance of NOC4131?

Interested to know the analysis of George Joseph, Madhava, Cuppilad, Jigna and others aswell.

Thank you very much
As per the blog and forum and trackit I think:-
1. is 0213 - Maximum number of applicants.
2. is 4131
3. 1111
4. 0111

These are the NOC's I have seen so far and this is as per my experience. More comments needed on it

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
That's surprising ... Why did you pay the RPRF even before the medicals?

People say that it needs to be paid only after the CHC send a request letter either together or after medicals request.

The background declaration form may have been misplaced somewhere and that may be the reason why it is asked for again.

Foreign travel form is to cross check with your passport about all your travel details declared.

All the best
C Lad

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chuppilad said:
That's surprising ... Why did you pay the RPRF even before the medicals?

People say that it needs to be paid only after the CHC send a request letter either together or after medicals request.

The background declaration form may have been misplaced somewhere and that may be the reason why it is asked for again.

Foreign travel form is to cross check with your passport about all your travel details declared.

All the best
C Lad
The recent New Delhi CHC checklist asks for RPRF payment along with the full application but it can be paid later also. I have paid along with the application. I have also provided my travel details outside India on a separate page hope that is what it means by travel forms

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Is changing the correspondance address from australian address to Indian address be the reason they have asked me to resubmit background declaration form?
Because i have asked for add change because I came back to India as I was on student visa in Aus!
Can it be the reason?
Expecting replies,
Ankur

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Hi mokshagj15 -

Has your change of correspondence address reflected in the ecase website?

So, when did u request for the change of address? Thru what means (email/ fax/ website)? After how many days of request did it get reflected? So, after this has the communication started flowing to ur india address? or is it still being despatched to ur australia address?

I am asking the above question becoz, even myself requested for a change of comm address. But there is no update in the ecase website.

Note - I dont think the change of Address should lead to the request for updated form by CIC.

please let me know sir.... bye, George

JSINGH

Sep 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2009
Doc's Request.
22-04-2009
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
22-04-2009
Med's Request
12-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-11-2009
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
12-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
Recieved on 08-01-2010
LANDED..........
Landed 18-04-2010
HI all ,

I am new member of this Forum,
My time lines are
Full application sent to CHC delhi on 20th August
Online ECAS status is "Received BY Visa Office"

My query is , when can i have my employment verification and MEDICAL ?.
Expected time?

Regards
JSINGH

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JSINGH said:
HI all ,

I am new member of this Forum,
My time lines are
Full application sent to CHC delhi on 20th August
Online ECAS status is "Received BY Visa Office"

My query is , when can i have my employment verification and MEDICAL ?.
Expected time?

Regards
JSINGH
Either 3rd or last week of Oct or maximum by 1st week of Nov 09

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph,
My ecas address updated after my case changed to INPROCESS!
Now all my correspondance is onto my new address and its also updated on CIC website!
Hope it helps,
Ankur

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
thanks mokshagj15!! thanks for your response. For getting the request reflected in the cic wesbite, how many days does it approx. took? Also, thru which medium did u request for the udpate? rgds, George

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi George,

In my case I sent an email through their web-site and they were prompt in getting back to me with the feedback and within 1-week it was updated for me.

In the mail they had mentioned that they will respond to any emails only if it meets certain criteria!. Not sure what that was. Looks like your case may not have met that certain criteria. Whay don't you try sending another email request from their website itself and see. Maybe they are entertaining only the requests sent from that link.

All the best
C Lad

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Just would like to discuss my case with you all and know the chances of my case being accepted.

- I have a Masters Degree Not Approved by AICTE. So I may not get points.
- Have a bachelors degree from DU - 20 points
- Have part time work exp along with my graduation. I should get points. What all do you say ?
- Work Exp including part time is more than 5 years in 0111 - 21 points
- IELTS - 12 points
- Adaptability factor - 5 points. Have Aunt there will all her documents provided like, her PR Card copy, bank statements, Tax documents, a letter from her, Affidavit from her stating relation, certificates copy stating my mother's and Aunt's common Maiden name.
- Age - 10 points

It totals up to 68 points if I do not calculate points with Masters.

What all do you say.

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
It looks doubtful that they will consider your part-time work experience. Otherwise you are above the qualification mark

C Lad

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chuppilad said:
It looks doubtful that they will consider your part-time work experience. Otherwise you are above the qualification mark

C Lad
How do you say it is doubtful. I have read it in the Operational manual. I have worked 4-5 hours a day. And I have the experience letters reference letters already sent along with my file. I even asked David Cohen office regarding this, and they said work exp is counted even if along education since education is not 24 hrs throughout a day, its only about 16-20 hrs a week as per the operational manual and work can be done along with it.

Now what do you say ?

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
As far as I know they'll consider the part-time experience also, provided you substantiate with enough documentary proof. If there is an immigration attorney helping you, then they can very well appeal for you.

C Lad

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chuppilad said:
As far as I know they'll consider the part-time experience also, provided you substantiate with enough documentary proof. If there is an immigration attorney helping you, then they can very well appeal for you.

C Lad
Hi
I have provided the below mentioned docs
Appointment letter copy
Original reference letter
Business card of person sighing

Letter clearly state working details package hours of work etc. I have applied myself just took a query from david cohen office[ i pray i get medical request soon