+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky

No, there is no change in my ECAS status this week. What about you, George Jospeh and others?

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
I didnt get any change till now in my e-case. I submitted the updated information on 19th Aug 09.
Can anyone put some light.
peace

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Hi Nit4canada - no man, no change yet. I can see from the forum that people submitted in the end of June are still waiting for medicals and change of status. Looks like NDelhi is getting loads and loads of applications and they are drowned. We may need to wait until october end. Lets C.

Looks like no one wants to live in india....everyone is heading to canada and other countries like uk, australia and US.

bye..will keep u guys posted on my status... George

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky

No, there is no change in my ECAS status this week. What about you, George Jospeh and others?
No Change is status here too. I think 2nd or 3rd week of Oct 09 is the time when it should change. Lets see

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Today (16/09/2009) i have received the RPRF Receipt. Thank you
Great. What is the date mentioned on the letter for RPRF and receipt ? Kindly share this information.

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi,

I've finally received my medicals, RPRF request and passport request last monday.

What will be next stage after the medicals and RPRF and passports are sent? Will it be visa stamping or is it only to do a background check and I will have to send the same back again for stamping once the checks are over?

Regds

C Lad

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chuppilad said:
Hi,

I've finally received my medicals, RPRF request and passport request last monday.

What will be next stage after the medicals and RPRF and passports are sent? Will it be visa stamping or is it only to do a background check and I will have to send the same back again for stamping once the checks are over?

Regds

C Lad
Well thats great news man. Background and security checks are done along with medicals processing but if you are clean then you should start packing bags and ready for Canada.

Congrats.

Just for clarification, you said you received medicals and passport request on 9th Sep or 16th Sep. Kindly clarify

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
hi rocky272727, do you mean to say that his Employment verification is not yet done?

what and all covers as a part of background check?

please reply sir.............rgds, George

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
hi rocky272727, do you mean to say that his Employment verification is not yet done?

what and all covers as a part of background check?

please reply sir.............rgds, George
Yes, Everything will be done now. Background checks cover everything you have sent as supporting documents and security checks means your criminal records in visited and current country etc.

CLAD
You need not send you passports again as if you clear the Background checks and security checks then you shall get back your passport with a Visa of IMMI-1 valid for 1 year.

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COngrats CLAD!
Well I have not received any thing so far but As ur case has been started in process on 1st septembet thats the reason u got ur med and PPR request!
Ill be getting soon hope so!
Ankur

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii to all..

I had also applied in august ...lets see when the e-cas status changes..

Can anyone tell that how they send the Letter for Medical..I mean ..by post or by mail..

I am concerned about this because my mailing address is of Canada...and also clarify that Can we change our mailing address now..my e-cas status is "received in visa office".

regards...harsh

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi Rocky272727,

I've recd the medicals request on 9th Sept.

One of my firends in canada told me that when he applied and got medicals, his attorney mentioned that it is 99% done as they issue medicals only after doing all the verification of the documents submitted and you qualify for the same. It is only the security and background check which happens after medicals submission, where they check for any criminal records are pending against the applicant.

Not sure whether they are going to verify all the documents once again post medicals submission. My friend also mentioned that his employer was not called to check for his employment records as well as other previous employers. He's happy that it will be through within 1-2 months.

His CHC is also ND.

Any response/feedback on this highly valued.

Cheers
C Lad

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI LAd
Can u tell me weather u r residing in India or in INDIANA?
Did u receive ur med req on 9th september or 14th september?
Pls clarify doubts,
Ankur