rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: New Delhi Applicants: August 2009

Chuppilad said:
Hi,

I'd sent all my docuements to CHC Delhi on July 1st week and got a mail from them as mentioned below when I asked about update.

" Please be advised that your application is now pending issuance of medical instructions and a request for other documentation necessary to make a decision. Further instructions will be sent to you through mail when the documents are ready to mail."

What does this mean? Does this mean that they would be requesting for my medicals soon? What are the other documentations required when medicals are requested? I'd already sent all my supporting documents in original when I sent my final application to CHC Delhi.

Any replies from experienced senior members is appreciated.

Regards
C Lad
Hi,
Can you share your time lines that when did CHC receive your file and when did you received the AOR what was the date written on the AOR letter and what date you received this email.

Kindly let us know this detail since it would help us analyse the situation we all are into.

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know

Hello Friends.
I am have applied under FSW programme in july 2009 till date i havent received any reply not even AOR.
i have emaild them twice regarding my file status but i did not get any resopnse so please guide me further what i should do??

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009

Hi

CHC sent me an acknowledgement stating that they have received the my documents and have issued a new file number (B file number). Few days later I received a receipt stating that the fee (for dependents), which I enclosed in the form of DD has been encashed.

My questions are:

1. ECAS still displays no information available at this point in time. Any idea what the reason could be?
2. The letter says, that if I dont hear from them within 3 months of receiving this letter, please contact CHC. Does it mean that if at all
they send a medical notification, it should happen within 3 months?
3. Is there a problem, if my details are not getting displayed in ECAS, though I received an acknowledgement from CHC?

Seniors, please share your thoughts/suggestions/views.

Kindly let me know, if ECAS has been updated for those who filed in August 09.

Thanks in advance
Madhava

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Madhava said:
Hi

CHC sent me an acknowledgement stating that they have received the my documents and have issued a new file number (B file number). Few days later I received a receipt stating that the fee (for dependents), which I enclosed in the form of DD has been encashed.

My questions are:

1. ECAS still displays no information available at this point in time. Any idea what the reason could be?
2. The letter says, that if I dont hear from them within 3 months of receiving this letter, please contact CHC. Does it mean that if at all
they send a medical notification, it should happen within 3 months?
3. Is there a problem, if my details are not getting displayed in ECAS, though I received an acknowledgement from CHC?

Seniors, please share your thoughts/suggestions/views.

Kindly let me know, if ECAS has been updated for those who filed in August 09.

Thanks in advance
Madhava
My Ecas started working after 2-3 days i.e. after Tuesday as it updates after Tuesday weekly.
What are your time lines

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009

Hi Rocky

My time lines are

Submitted to Nova Scotia on March 11 2009
Received file number from Nova Scotia on April 1st 2009
Submitted all documents to CHC Delhi on July 28 2009
Received acknowledgement from CHC Delhi on August 21st 2009
Received fee receipts for dependents on August 24th 2009 (stating that DD has been encashed)

ECAS is still showing no info found.

Thanks
Madhava

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Madhava said:
Hi Rocky

My time lines are

Received fee receipts for dependents on August 24th 2009 (stating that DD has been encashed)

Thanks
Madhava
ok. Have they issued you a new file number. If not then you can check status with the file number issued by CIO also. If its is also not working then you must email CHC New Delhi about your case and mentioned your file number, Name, DOB and Country of Citizenship. If you do not get a reply in 3 weeks, then you must visit them, New Delhi CHC, counter number 2 in order to get the clarification.

Hope I have answered your query

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009

rocky272727 said:
Madhava said:
Hi Rocky

My time lines are

Thanks
Madhava
ok. Have they issued you a new file number. If not then you can check status with the file number issued by CIO also. If its is also not working then you must email CHC New Delhi about your case and mentioned your file number, Name, DOB and Country of Citizenship. If you do not get a reply in 3 weeks, then you must visit them, New Delhi CHC, counter number 2 in order to get the clarification.

Hi Rocky

Can you mail me the link of CIO.

Thanks
Mohan

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Madhava said:
rocky272727 said:
Madhava said:
Hi Rocky

My time lines are

Thanks
Madhava

Hi Rocky

Can you mail me the link of CIO.

Thanks
Mohan
Hi,

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

the status check link which is common. I mentioned that earlier that CIO send you a file number with B********* which you can use to check the status. Now if
1. Your CIO B number is working then wait and let the new file number update once it is updated you will see the update in both the file numbers.
2. Your CIO B number and CHC B number both are not working then wait till this Tuesday EOD. If it doesnt work till tuesday, email New Delhi regarding your case mentioning the details i mentioned in my previous post.

Best of luck

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Any update?

There is no change in my ECAS status this week. I have not received RPRF receipt yet.

Staroffuture

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009

He rocky,

please I have some questions about the e status and it will so kind to answer
are you using the new file number to check your E status?
could you see the change of your status to received by visa office, by using the old file number from CIO . ie before the new file number to be received?
what was the time to have your new file number valid after you got it?
is the old file number from CIO still working or it is no longer valid?
if the old file number is still working, does it give you the same information about your status as the new file number does?

thanks for your assistance

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009

Hi,

Mine eCAS status now changed to " In Process " and when I click on the link to see the details the below mentioned line has been added to the remarks.

" Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 1, 2009. "

What does this mean? Does it mean that the eligibility review is complete and the next stage would be request for medicals?

Any feedback appreciated.

C Lad

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009

Great Chuppilad. just wait for the medicals now in next few days. when did u submit your full application.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Staroffuture said:
He rocky,

please I have some questions about the e status and it will so kind to answer
are you using the new file number to check your E status?
I am using both the numbers. They show me same status
could you see the change of your status to received by visa office, by using the old file number from CIO . ie before the new file number to be received?
No I could only see Eligibility review complete CIO
what was the time to have your new file number valid after you got it?
3 days & coming Tuesday for website update from the date I received the AOR
is the old file number from CIO still working or it is no longer valid?
Working
if the old file number is still working, does it give you the same information about your status as the new file number does?
Yes it does give the same information

thanks for your assistance
Best of luck. Check answers in Red

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Chuppilad said:
Hi,

Mine eCAS status now changed to " In Process " and when I click on the link to see the details the below mentioned line has been added to the remarks.

" Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 1, 2009. "

What does this mean? Does it mean that the eligibility review is complete and the next stage would be request for medicals?

Any feedback appreciated.

C Lad
You should expect medicals this week or maximum by next week.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nit4canada said:
Any update?

There is no change in my ECAS status this week. I have not received RPRF receipt yet.
No change in status yet. Ours should be next week or next to next week. Lets keep our fingers crossed.