+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Re: New Delhi Applicants: August 2009

Dear jassin / Nit4canada,

Even if we assume that becoz of the reason that Rocky is located in Delhi (the same state as the CIC-New Delhi), he got the AOR and the Receipt immediately (considering the postal delivery time), we should have got it by this time. More than 13 postal working days has got over from the date he received his. It is really a mystery. I am not sure what is going on in the NDelhi office. Please post your views/ hear-says, if any. Thanks Guys.

Note - whether the NDelhi office didn't send it at all? It got lost in the transit? Getting lost in the transit is not possible as it cannot be the case for all the three of us. OR is it that the People who didnt get their AOR are possible rejection cases? hmmm......so many things are running in my mind. I couldnt stop my thoughts. Trying hard to be optimistic. or Have they not yet opened our cases at all ? or is it dependent on the NOC? i mean, the NOC decides the speed of the processing....

but jassin, u have to be proactive and check ur case now. Becoz AANBAAN who applied after u have got the PPR and medicals. What is happening with ur case. Dont relax man. Please check, if there is any means to know on the status of ur application.

rgds, George

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi

I have yesterday ( 01/09/2009) received my AOR from New Delhi visa office. I have not received the receipt for my RPRF yet. My ECAS status is still the same this week. Thank you

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nit4canada said:
Hi

I have yesterday ( 01/09/2009) received my AOR from New Delhi visa office. I have not received the receipt for my RPRF yet. My ECAS status is still the same this week. Thank you
Congrats. Tell me what is the date written on the letter you received ?

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009

Dear Rocky, What is the date written on ur letter?

Dear Nit4canada, What is ur NOC?

Guys, i just want these details to assess the reasons for the delay in my AOR. Please help me. Totally depressed. Not sure, if my package has reached them or not. rgds, George

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

GeorgeJoseph said:
Dear Rocky, What is the date written on ur letter?

Dear Nit4canada, What is ur NOC?

Guys, i just want these details to assess the reasons for the delay in my AOR. Please help me. Totally depressed. Not sure, if my package has reached them or not. rgds, George
Letter is dated 17th and 19th Aug 09. NOC 0111

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009

Dear rocky272727 & Nit4Canada,

Just a quick question. Please respond.

Did you Guys send Self-Addressed Labels with the Full Application? If yes, did CIC-NDelhi use that Address Labels sent by you on the Letter covers that were sent to you? OR were they a new ones printed by their own?

I am worried as I have provided my Friend's canada address as the "communication address" and will they post letters for the abroad addresss? or would it have lost in the transit to the canada address.

waiting for your reply guys. thanks.

rgds,
George

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear George Joseph,

Please don't worry. You will get the AOR very soon. Since the CIC is dealing with thousands of applications there can be some delay in currespondences.

No I have not attached any self addressed envelopes with my application. CIC has taken a coputer print out of the address and affixed it to the envelope. My NOC is 4131, which can be found in my signature column. Thank you

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

GeorgeJoseph said:
Dear rocky272727 & Nit4Canada,

Just a quick question. Please respond.

Did you Guys send Self-Addressed Labels with the Full Application? If yes, did CIC-NDelhi use that Address Labels sent by you on the Letter covers that were sent to you? OR were they a new ones printed by their own?

I am worried as I have provided my Friend's canada address as the "communication address" and will they post letters for the abroad addresss? or would it have lost in the transit to the canada address.

waiting for your reply guys. thanks.

rgds,
George
Same as NIT4CANADA. Do not worry, you will get positive response soon. I saw the June and July 09 fillers getting medical request now. We should expect our medical in the first week of November 09.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009

Thanks Rocky & Nit4Canada!!

Guys, a kind request. If at all you guys come to know that CIC-NDelhi had called ur employer for the employment verification or if you get any sort of communication from the NDelhi office in the coming days, please let me know. I will also keep u guys posted.

By this, we can assess the progress of our Application processing. Thanks guys.

I wish, everything goes well by God's Grace.

rgds, George Joseph

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi George, Surely we will keep the progress of our application updated in this forum.

Hi Rockey, yes, I also think so... if every thing is fine we can expect medical request by the end of October or in the beginnin of November. Aanbaan who applied in the last week of June got hi medical request last week. So the average time for medical request is 2-3 months. Lets see what happens. Thank you.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nit4canada said:
Hi George, Surely we will keep the progress of our application updated in this forum.

Hi Rockey, yes, I also think so... if every thing is fine we can expect medical request by the end of October or in the beginnin of November. Aanbaan who applied in the last week of June got hi medical request last week. So the average time for medical request is 2-3 months. Lets see what happens. Thank you.
What is the date written on the letter for AOR you received and when did you received it.

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009

Hi,

I'd sent all my docuements to CHC Delhi on July 1st week and got a mail from them as mentioned below when I asked about update.

" Please be advised that your application is now pending issuance of medical instructions and a request for other documentation necessary to make a decision. Further instructions will be sent to you through mail when the documents are ready to mail."

What does this mean? Does this mean that they would be requesting for my medicals soon? What are the other documentations required when medicals are requested? I'd already sent all my supporting documents in original when I sent my final application to CHC Delhi.

Any replies from experienced senior members is appreciated.

Regards
C Lad

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009

Hi Chuppilad,

What does ur online status in the website show? Please let us know, so that we can have a clear picture of what is going on with ur applicaiton.

rgds, George.