+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

There is no change in my ECAS status this tuesday. What about you guys? Thank you.

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
It is still "Received......"

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
its is still..."received by..'

expecting it will chnage on 29th sep or 6th oct. I got new file number 0n 1st sep. Will the e-cas chnage as i said or it may take more time..plz reply..

harsh

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh said:
rocky..what do you mean by EOD..it is end of december or something else...
Harsh,

EOD typically mean end of day.

rgds,
hangza

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Thanks Hangza and Rocky..

thinking abt end of Dec..i was almost faint....just kidding...we all will get medical soon....best of luck to all...

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
HELP REQUIRED...

My consultant is from canada...and mailing address is of Canada too..

so, I will be receiving medical thro' my consulatant. As CHC sends letter thro regd post, then it will long time to reach the medical upto me. What to do? should i change my mailing address or should I continue and wait?

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi,

Has anyone requested for an extension of submission of passports as they'd be travelling and hence would have requested for an extension.

What I wanted to know is that whether passports can be requested for a late submission after medicals and how long the passport will be with the CHC?

C Lad

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No change Guys. I am looking forward to the change in the 3rd or 4th week of Oct 09. If it happens before it then good for me.

Best of luck

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi George Joseph,

Thanks for informing us and congrats.... you will soon get the RPRF receipt.

Hopefully, our applications will be processed in the first week or second week of October. Fingers crossed and counting each day......

BTW, how is the application progress for Julyers? How many got medicals and how many are waiting? Any idea, Rocky,George Joseph and others?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi George Joseph,

Thanks for informing us and congrats.... you will soon get the RPRF receipt.

Hopefully, our applications will be processed in the first week or second week of October. Fingers crossed and counting each day......

BTW, how is the application progress for Julyers? How many got medicals and how many are waiting? Any idea, Rocky,George Joseph and others?
Not much, but Sep & Oct are going to be slow since its a festive season. 20-30% only got meds request for july