+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

LW

Aug 20, 2009
ramneek said:
hi all
anyone whose noc is 1111 or 0111 got medical req or any status updates after june
i think these 2 nocs r progressing very slow
regards
ramneek
I am also 0111 and 0213. Full docs submitted end June. Medicals done and reached ND mid August. No further update after that.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no change in my ECAS status, this tuesday... What about you, Rocky, George Joseph and others...?

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii...

there is no change in my e-cas status today....any change ..please let us know...

Is there any posibilty of change in E-cas status as today advances..i mean in after some time or in evening, like that....Nitcanada..rocky...all please comment

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know, harsh.. I am anxiously waiting.... I will again check in the evening and let you know.. Thanks

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Updates so far mate :(

Eagerly waiting to hear some good news :)

May GOD help.

hangza

docv

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
hi
all of you.i am new to this forum and is in the process of collecting documents,got my letter frm CIO on 22 sept. i also posted a comment for FSW 2009 new delhi applicants .good to see it already is there.guys can u help me regarding where to get documents translated from hindi to english in delhi.
thanks a lot

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docv said:
hi
all of you.i am new to this forum and is in the process of collecting documents,got my letter frm CIO on 22 sept. i also posted a comment for FSW 2009 new delhi applicants .good to see it already is there.guys can u help me regarding where to get documents translated from hindi to english in delhi.
thanks a lot
Goto to any Notary Public, he will do it for you. One is there in Nehru Place in New Delhi if you are in New Delhi.

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI guys,
Its a frustating exp for me for last couple of days.
I am eagerly awaiting medicals and PPR but have not received yet!
CHC had asked me to send them revised background dec form and travel form which I have sent it on 19th and reached CHC on 21st Sep but have not yet received any medical or PPR updates so bit worried!
Has any one gone through same exp?
How many days it takes for CHC to responds to case specific requiremnets fulfilled as their requirements ahs been fulfilled by me in terms of docs they have asked for!
PLs throw some light on this issue,
Ankur

docv

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
rocky272727 said:
docv said:
hi
thanks a lot
Goto to any Notary Public, he will do it for you. One is there in Nehru Place in New Delhi if you are in New Delhi.
thanks rocky can u give me exact contact and how much it cost for every document

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docv said:
rocky272727 said:
docv said:
hi
thanks a lot
thanks rocky can u give me exact contact and how much it cost for every document
Goto Nehru Place and he sits on the ground floor. You can ask anyone there and they will guide you. I do not have the exact address.

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi All,

I hv sent my PP as well as RPRF today to the CHC. Has anyone else sent their PPs as well within this time?

Keeping the fingers crossed and praying for a good outcome.

All the best for others.

C Lad