18/06/2010
no updates for me as well

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Hi All,

when this online ECAS status get changed?

Is there any particular day of the weak for this or can change on any business day?

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malu08 said:
Hi All,

when this online ECAS status get changed?

Is there any particular day of the weak for this or can change on any business day?
generally it is updated on every tuesday.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
knaravindh81 said:
Dear All,
I am Aravindh. I applied for Canadian Immigration way back in December 2004 from the NEW DELHI office and have been waiting patiently for the Canadian PR.They said they would start processing the application in a couple of months .I have got almost all the documents that are required and have submitted all of them. I came to US 2 years before and hence was told that I had to actually get PCC for US also. I am in the process of gettting the PCC processed. In the meantime, I checked the website and it says that my application is still in Process. I emailed the Canadian Immigration authorities and they said that it would be processed in a couple of months. But since I am in US can I have the application transferred from New DELHI to India ??? Please help me out and reply at the earliest.Thank You

Best Regards
Aravindh
Yes you can get the file transferred from India to United States if you are leaglly residing here and also your visa is valid for another year. But I would not suggest that because once you transfer the file it is reprocessed from initial stages and these days India iss working better than the other International post. I work for a consultant and this is what I would advise if you were our client. Let it be in process in India, it is already 6 years and probably this year it will be finalized. You can keep sending updated documents in the meantime.

knaravindh81

Feb 8, 2010
sahej_kapoor said:
Yes you can get the file transferred from India to United States if you are leaglly residing here and also your visa is valid for another year. But I would not suggest that because once you transfer the file it is reprocessed from initial stages and these days India iss working better than the other International post. I work for a consultant and this is what I would advise if you were our client. Let it be in process in India, it is already 6 years and probably this year it will be finalized. You can keep sending updated documents in the meantime.
Dear Kapoor,
Thank you very much for this help. In that case do I have to appear for a personal interview in India ? Since I am in US , I cannot go to India now. How many times would I have to go till delhi to get my case through ? As you said I emailed them and asked and they said that my file is under process by the immigration officer and they will let me know of the status within 5 to 6 months. Currently when I query the status, they say that my application is "under process". I have submitted all the necessary documentations to them including the PCC in India. The entire documentation run into a few hundred pages including PCC,Certificates etc. Hence it is not even feasible to reapply afresh here because it is very very labourious. I am in the process of getting the US PCC as well in the meantime. I have applied for the federal PCC and will have to apply for the state PCCs. Can you please let me know whether I have to come over to New Delhi for getting my paper finalised. Please check and let me know. Thank You

knaravindh81

Feb 8, 2010
lifeincanada said:
Hi Aravindh

I doubt that you cannot shift the visa office now. The only thing that you can do is to withdraw the current application from New Delhi and apply from US under the new FSW scheme. This will save your time as FSW is faster than the process that you are currently in. I hope this information is useful to you.

-cheers
Dear Life in Canada,
I applied way back in 2004 December and I had to submit more than 100 to 200 pages of documentation to immigrate to Canada. That is really a labourious and a pain staking work. I have mailed the authorities and they have said that my paper is under review by the immigration Office and I will know the decision in around 8 months. In that case would I have to go to Delhi from US? How many times do I have to visit India for getting my papers cleared for Canadian Green Card. Can you please let me know ? Thanks in advance

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaravindh81 said:
Dear Life in Canada,
I applied way back in 2004 December and I had to submit more than 100 to 200 pages of documentation to immigrate to Canada. That is really a labourious and a pain staking work. I have mailed the authorities and they have said that my paper is under review by the immigration Office and I will know the decision in around 8 months. In that case would I have to go to Delhi from US? How many times do I have to visit India for getting my papers cleared for Canadian Green Card. Can you please let me know ? Thanks in advance
Hello Aravindh

I don't think you ever need to go to India if you are extempted from the Interview. This interview is scheduled if and only if there is any investigation needed personnally. So hope for the best. The only thing that you need to do is to send your passports to the CHC, ND when they ask. This is the only thing that you need to do if your interview is waived.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
TUESDAY SUKS :-\
LETS HOPE FOR GUD

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
Hi, I have been following this blog on a daily basis. I realised that there is a lot of bonding between people here. However, once we move on, this bonding will be lost. Imagine how nice it will be to network and stay in touch once things have worked out for us.

I have put up a social networking site specially for people who are in various stages of migration, to various countries. This will help us stay in touch with each other even after we have achieved this short term goal of migration and am hoping it will help us in some way to achieve our long term objectives.

Kindly do register on the site, to make it a success.

The site is gyangrid.com