+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaveshenee said:
hey Nit4canada,
Can you or anyone explain me what does this CAIPS means????
Hi Bhaveshenee,

By ordering CAIPS notes, you will get some valuable information about your file like, Bring Forward Date, the points awarded by IO, any comments by IO, status of the application etc. The information is revealed through codes. Please visit www.caipsnotes.ca for more details and how to order one. However, the sad thing is that it takes approximately 45-60 days to obtain the CAIPS notes from the file.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
rocky272727 said:
Got a reply :-( No Good.

Your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Do not know what is going on.
ROCKY BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D
TAKE HONSLA.................
JADO KAMM HON TE AYIA SAB KUJ JALDI HO JANA...TUHANU SADE WANGU PASSPORT BHEJ KE WAIT :mad: NAI KARNI PENI...TUHADA VISA BAHUT JALDI ONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Keeping fingers crossed. Hope there is some change this Tuesday :)

rink

Star Member
Feb 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 17, 2010 (received by CIO)
Doc's Request.
April 8, 2010
AOR Received.
May 20, 2010
Med's Request
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Passport Req..
26-06-2012 and sent PP on Aug 1, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 15, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi all,
Please advise do we need to submit the IELTS test result with application to CIO

If I put high proficiency of english in schedule 3 form and answer YES to "Have u taken IELTS" and lets say i give the test after submitting the app to CIO and I get moderate marks instead of High then Is that an issue?
Even if i will get moderate my marks becomes 68.
Please advise

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rink said:
Hi all,
Please advise do we need to submit the IELTS test result with application to CIO

If I put high proficiency of english in schedule 3 form and answer YES to "Have u taken IELTS" and lets say i give the test after submitting the app to CIO and I get moderate marks instead of High then Is that an issue?
Even if i will get moderate my marks becomes 68.
Please advise
Hello Rink

If you have taken IELTS before then its good to mark it as "Yes" and submit the copy of the result even if the result is expired. If not then I think you should mark it as "No". For the proficiency of English, you can mark it according to the result if you have already taken the IELTS before as you already know from the official scores. If not then you can still mark as high and later after your official IELTS score your English proficiency will be changed accordingly.

cheer.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Another week. Lets see will there be any update ? Hope if it is its a positive one with Medicals and PPR :)

lovekumar213

Jan 8, 2010
o.k guys,

i have booked my ticket today.i am going to canada on 17 feb.my dream has fullfilled with the bless of lord SHIVA.
I am sure i will get a very good job there soon.
i want to thanks to all my friends here in this site.
i will write my experience regarding my air travel and in immigration in canada, for you all friends.

thanks again

byeeeeeeeee

love kumar

R

roda

hi lifeincanada,
this was a normal mail. they send passports only in reg mail. They save money..

knaravindh81

Feb 8, 2010
Dear All,
I am Aravindh. I applied for Canadian Immigration way back in December 2004 from the NEW DELHI office and have been waiting patiently for the Canadian PR.They said they would start processing the application in a couple of months .I have got almost all the documents that are required and have submitted all of them. I came to US 2 years before and hence was told that I had to actually get PCC for US also. I am in the process of gettting the PCC processed. In the meantime, I checked the website and it says that my application is still in Process. I emailed the Canadian Immigration authorities and they said that it would be processed in a couple of months. But since I am in US can I have the application transferred from New DELHI to India ??? Please help me out and reply at the earliest.Thank You

Best Regards
Aravindh

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaravindh81 said:
Dear All,
I am Aravindh. I applied for Canadian Immigration way back in December 2004 from the NEW DELHI office and have been waiting patiently for the Canadian PR.They said they would start processing the application in a couple of months .I have got almost all the documents that are required and have submitted all of them. I came to US 2 years before and hence was told that I had to actually get PCC for US also. I am in the process of gettting the PCC processed. In the meantime, I checked the website and it says that my application is still in Process. I emailed the Canadian Immigration authorities and they said that it would be processed in a couple of months. But since I am in US can I have the application transferred from New DELHI to India ??? Please help me out and reply at the earliest.Thank You

Best Regards
Aravindh
Hi Aravindh

I doubt that you cannot shift the visa office now. The only thing that you can do is to withdraw the current application from New Delhi and apply from US under the new FSW scheme. This will save your time as FSW is faster than the process that you are currently in. I hope this information is useful to you.

-cheers

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
No change in status for me this week also. Wonder what are they upto????? Its been almost 45 days now and still no updates on my visa ::)

Anyone else got an update this week?

Cheers!!!!