+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

at9459

May 30, 2009
Hello Rocky I, too am waiting for response from CIC ND , NOC 3112 AOR 10 Aug 2009, Case specific enquiry usual standard reply.
Did you send another case specific enquiry if Yes was there a reply to it? else is it advisable to send another enq.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at9459 said:
Hello Rocky I, too am waiting for response from CIC ND , NOC 3112 AOR 10 Aug 2009, Case specific enquiry usual standard reply.
Did you send another case specific enquiry if Yes was there a reply to it? else is it advisable to send another enq.
Hi at9459,

What is your ECAS status? In Process or received by visa office? If " In Process". when did it change to that status? HAVE u received any verification call? Please let us know. Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a reply :-( No Good.

Your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

Do not know what is going on.

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
hello friends. I am from Pakistan want u ppl's help...
The letter they sent with documents is ticked this column:
"You did not indicate a valid visa office requested for the process of your application. Please note Sydney-NS CIO, is not a valid selection."

I wrote in my application in "Visa office requested for the process of your application" as [CIC-Pakistan], they also red marked it.
so two thing should be corrected
1. what is "NO-PPT" bcz its only mentioned on top of all pages of "Details of of family members". I also pasted photos of kids and wife, but didnt sent their passport copies. If u r saying why photos r pasted. then should i remove the photos? or send the passport copies of them?
2- second is did I wrote wrong as "CIC-Pakistan"? what should it be?

Is there anyone who applied with family for FSW class and have got AOR. did u send photos and photocopies of passports of ur family?
thanks

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
gujjar said:
"You did not indicate a valid visa office requested for the process of your application. Please note Sydney-NS CIO, is not a valid selection."

I wrote in my application in "Visa office requested for the process of your application" as [CIC-Pakistan], they also red marked it.
1. what is "NO-PPT" bcz its only mentioned on top of all pages of "Details of of family members". I also pasted photos of kids and wife, but didnt sent their passport copies. If u r saying why photos r pasted. then should i remove the photos? or send the passport copies of them?

Is there anyone who applied with family for FSW class and have got AOR. did u send photos and photocopies of passports of ur family?
thanks

Hi Gujjar,

Not sure which form are you mentioning. If its imm0008egen then

1. No need put fix photgraphs while sending form to CIC-Nova Scotia
2. No need to send photocopies of passport at this stage.

Just fill all the forms mentioned and DO NOT LEAVE ANY COLUM AS BLANK. IETHER MENTION NA OR NONE IN CASE THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THAT QUESTION.

For "Visa Office Requested for the process of your application" You need to mention your local country specific CHC (Canadian High Commission) which in your case would be one in Pakistan. I guess Islamabad. I guess the reason why they did that is as you wrote "CIC-Pakistan" you need to mention the consulate name as per your area, like mine being in India I mentioned New Delhi.

-Thanks

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gujjar said:

thanks
U shud ve written CHC Islamabad. If there is CHC office. We in India have written NEW DELHI as visa office not India.

Don worry aba the "no ppt". u don need to send family members passports. my friend's forms were returned due to a missing form and "no ppt" was also wriitten on family information page.

U shud make corrections what they pointed out.

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Thank u very much my Indian friends. doc28 and SG. Thank u so much.
doc28, ur friend when corrected the form and resent application, didn't he send passport copies of family? did he get AOR then?

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
Seniors plz put some light on my case.
i got my application back for a correction in visa office name. I just want to know, Is it mean they have checked my whole case and found only this mistake? my other case and form r ok? bcz if they had found some thing else wrong they would have mentioned.
thanks

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
rocky272727 said:

Your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

don't worry rocky . nothing to lose sleep over . Finally you will get good news.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
gujjar said:
i got my application back for a correction in visa office name. I just want to know, Is it mean they have checked my whole case and found only this mistake? my other case and form r ok? bcz if they had found some thing else wrong they would have mentioned.
thanks
Are you referring to a return application from Sydney? If yes, then you need to correct the information and resend it. You should write Islamabad, Pakistan ( no need to write CHC). Also passport copies is not a requirement of Sydney so you do not need to insert any passport copies. Sydney only requires forms, checklist and fees.

Hope this helps.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:

Hi Rocky,
I received same response twice. Are you waiting for medicals or passport. Because this is really wierd that someone who is still waiting for medicals has the same status as someone who submitted passport two months ago.
This means there ecas is just BS. If you are waiting for review on your file by an officer and you are waiting for medicals, makes sense. that once the review is made medicals will be issued.
BUt if my sister sent the passport two montshs ago, why are they still waiting to review . Did they not review before asking for passport. Thats why I think that ecas thing is just stupid. It is not always correct. I mean most of our client have got passports stamped in a month and some on this forum even received it in less than a month.

I just hope all is fine. Wish you good luck, hope you get something soon.

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gujjar said:
thanks
Dear Gujjar

I think they should mention what is the problem with your application. Can you make sure that you have entered your education and experiences properly. This would be one of the things that you need to verify.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahej_kapoor said:
Hi Rocky,
I received same response twice. Are you waiting for medicals or passport. Because this is really wierd that someone who is still waiting for medicals has the same status as someone who submitted passport two months ago.
This means there ecas is just BS. If you are waiting for review on your file by an officer and you are waiting for medicals, makes sense. that once the review is made medicals will be issued.
BUt if my sister sent the passport two montshs ago, why are they still waiting to review . Did they not review before asking for passport. Thats why I think that ecas thing is just stupid. It is not always correct. I mean most of our client have got passports stamped in a month and some on this forum even received it in less than a month.

I just hope all is fine. Wish you good luck, hope you get something soon.
Waiting for Meds and PPR. Seems like they have templates to which they forward to applicant. :)

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:

Its VERY sad that they donot even bother to update us by looking in to our file. I now hope that CAIPS will give me some information. Consider ordering CAIPS notes.

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
hey Nit4canada,
Can you or anyone explain me what does this CAIPS means????