+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) What is the normal time that NDelhi office takes for granting visa after obtaining Medical and RPRF.
30-40 days

2) When visa is stamped, within how much time span one must has to land in canada.
Around a year.

3) My PCC that i submitted with my full application had issuing date 10th june 2009 , it is now more than six month old. should i need to send the new one and apply for reissuing it from SSP office, though CHC NDelhi has not demanded it with other said documents.
No you don't need to send. You have to send the PCC if the one you sent is more than a year old. I guess it is written in the documents that you get with the medicals request.

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
lovekumar
u can land anywhere in canada except quebec
i had calgary as destination in my application
i landed in windsor and gave PR address of a friend in niagara canada
so u can land in vancouver and give the adress too

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
SG said:
Hi Sahej,

No, I did not provide any PCC from Canada. The CIC website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp) says "Only in certain cases. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed." and since they did not request one from me till date I have not provide them with the same.

We have completed medicals by mid dec and its been more than a month since I have submitted our passports to ND-CHC. Do you think they can still ask PCC from Canada?

DAMN !!!! The RCMP website says it usually takes them around 120 for paper based firngerprints, USA Federal and state took me less than 3 weeks including postal timings. 120 DAYS !!!!!! :(

Yaar ki panga ja ley leya.

cheers!!!!
No , if you have already submitted the passports, then they will not ask or PCC.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
lovekumar213 said:
questions for those ,who have landed in canada in sw cetagory.

1. i had gor the visa and copr .now can any body tell me that where should i land.i had filled the destiation area SURREY.
can i land in VANCOUVRER. both the city are in british columbia.

2. which copr i have received from the chc, on that my destanation city SURREY has written. but i want to land in vancouver.
and i also want that my pr card should be arrived in my vancouver address.

so can i land in vancouver and can i give the address of vancouver ,while my immigration in canada air port.

please reply me according to your experience. and is there any body avaialable ,who has landed in other city,comparitevily
given other by him.

please reply me
Hi lovekumar,

Congratulations! So when are you landing? Well Surrey and Vancouver are like Delhi and Gurgaon. 30 min drive, The airport is in Richmond, like Noida for Delhi.

It does not mention where you land in Canada. It is not specific to your forms. I mentioned Calgary and I landed in Vancouver. It is also the main airport, I mean no flights go directly to Calgary, you will have to change from Vancouver anyways.

Surrey has
Only if you have an AEO from an employer in Calgary and you land in Vancouver will they questions, but they did not do that for me. All they ask is where are you coming from, how much funds you brought and where are you going to stay, you have any relatives. So make sure you answer exactly as you did on your forms, because they do record your answers.

You can provide any address in Canada, and they will mail the cards there, make sure you give the complete address with postal code. If you have a consultant you can provide their address as well.

I hope you have a great journey. If you like you can contact me when you reach here; I live in Surrey as well. I can give you my email address if you like.

Take Care

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:
No updates today as well. I thought this week I will get it as its been almost 15-20 days after the verification call. Do not know now whether the verification had positive impression for IO or negative for work exp. Really tensed now.
You will get soon Rocky. Most people get their medicals and PPRF in about two months after file number. I don't know how long have you been waiting. Good luck.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
blueboy said:
30-40 days
Around a year.
No you don't need to send. You have to send the PCC if the one you sent is more than a year old. I guess it is written in the documents that you get with the medicals request.
There is no normal time for processing of file. As per the recent information update we received at our office last week. The total processing of FSW cases in New Delhi will take about 8 months. So eight months once the file number is issued. Also note that the medicals are valid for a year so they can take all their time to strech the processing.My sister submitted passport on NOv 30, to date no replies, no visa.

So the visa officer will takes his time to finish the formalities before visa is issued. There is no such thing as normal with CIC. Your visa is generally valid uptil the date of medicals but since the processing times are much faster these days it is generally two months.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
blueboy said:
30-40 days
Around a year.
PCC is good only for 6 months. It is always good to have one ready if you think yours is expired. But after submission of passport no further documents are asked usually. BUt anything is possible.

LW

Aug 20, 2009
rocky272727 said:
No updates today as well. I thought this week I will get it as its been almost 15-20 days after the verification call. Do not know now whether the verification had positive impression for IO or negative for work exp. Really tensed now.
Rocky, I dont think the time elapsed since verification call has any direct connection. I had a verification call 3 months prior to PPR. I think it's just a matter of timing (as some of us presumed the quota may have expired last yr) and I think they are speeding up now and you should receive Meds and PPR shortly. I also think you need not bother with CAIPS at this point...

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hiamu said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to share that I've been requested to send RPRF, Medicals and Passport within 45 days to CHC New Delhi.

Best Wishes
Hiamu
dats gr8..quite fast in ur case....i hv also applied under 4131..sent my docs and full application to CHC yday..r u working in some govt. college or wat?...do u hv any family members accompanying u? i mean usually CHC is nt so fat..pls tel me one more thing..did u arrange for university transcripts in sealed envelops or u gave notarised copies of ur marksheets?
i wud appreciate if u PLS REPLY n share ur timelines..thanx..
Reet

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
sahej_kapoor said:
No , if you have already submitted the passports, then they will not ask or PCC.
I really hope so. Thanks

jsp

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Sahej_kapoor

My worry point is that due to certain constraints i am not in a position to land in canada before August end 2010.

Suppose i submit my medical/passports/RPRF in first week of Feb.2010 and everything goes fine , by mid of March 2010 i 'll get my visa. under this situation shall i have time limit till August end. otherwise should i delay in submission of my Medical/PP/RPRF till March. My 45 days time limit is till March 10th.

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsp said:
thanks Sahej_kapoor

My worry point is that due to certain constraints i am not in a position to land in canada before August end 2010.

Suppose i submit my medical/passports/RPRF in first week of Feb.2010 and everything goes fine , by mid of March 2010 i 'll get my visa. under this situation shall i have time limit till August end. otherwise should i delay in submission of my Medical/PP/RPRF till March. My 45 days time limit is till March 10th.
Hello JSP

I think that there is one thing missing at your point. It is supposed to be like this as far as I know. If you got the medical request on January and got your medical done by end of Jan or 1st week of Feb then you can submit as soon as you finish your medicals. And if you receive your visa stamped by the 2nd week of March also you don't need to hurry and go by August. You can go to Canada within 1year of your medical. There is no problem with it. But if you go within 1yr of your medicals you are still valid to travel. So its not that you have to fly to Canada by August. So my suggestion is to get your medicals done as soon as possible and sent the documents to CHC, ND and wait for the visa. That will be a good for you.

cheers.

lovekumar213

Jan 8, 2010
hi hardy,

ya my code was 4131. college lecturer.

and my teching experience was 6 year.

and i was doing job in private college.

and i am M.C.A AND M.fill and P.H.D.

THAKS TO ALL ,WHO ARE REGULARLY REPLYING.

lovekumar213

Jan 8, 2010
I have received my Medical / PP/RPRF request on 27th jan. 2010. i am planning to submitt it all in next week. i have certain queries, senior
DEAR JSP.

THIS IS THE ANSWER OF YOUR QUESTIONS. I M WRITTING IT WITH MY FULL EXPERIENCE.AND I AM SURE IT WOULD BE HELP FULL FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE IN THIS SITE.

1. AFTER MEDICAL THERE IS NOT ANY FIX TIME.MY FRIENS AND ME GIVEN THE MEDICAL ON SAME DATE. SEND THE PASSPORT ,RPRF
ON SAME DATE. CETAGORY WAS ALSO SAME 4131. BUT HE RECEIVE HIS VISA ON 8 JAN, ISSUED ON 4 JAN. AND I RECEIVED MY
VISA ON 19 JAN. ISSUED ON 14 JAN. NOW WHY I ISSUED LATE, THIS THING KNOWS ONLY GOD.

2. WHEN U GAVE THE MEDICAL.FROM THAT DATE UR VISA IS ISSUED FOR ONE YEAR. IF YOU RECEIVED UR VISA AFTER FOUR MONTH OF
YOUR MEDICAL DATE,THEN ITS MEAN U HAVE 8 MONTHS MORE TO LAND IN CANADA. IF U RECEIVE UR VISA AAFTER ONE MONTH OF
UR MEDICAL.THEN U HAVE 11 MONTH TO LAND. UNDESTAND.
I MEAN TO SAY IF U HAVE GIVEN MEDICAL ON 15 DECEMBER 2009, THEN U HAVE TIME TO LAND IN CANADA TILL 14 DEC 2010.
I HOPE U ALL WILL UNDER STAND THIS.

3. NO NEED TO SND OTHER PCC.

members who already got their visa please comment upon;

1)What is the normal time that NDelhi office takes for granting visa after obtaining Medical and RPRF.

2) When visa is stamped, within how much time span one must has to land in canada.

3) My PCC that i submitted with my full application had issuing date 10th june 2009 , it is now more than six month old. should i need to send the new one and apply for reissuing it from SSP office, though CHC NDelhi has not demanded it with other said documents.

lovekumar213

Jan 8, 2010
HI SAHEJ_KAPOOR,

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ALL APPRECIATION FOR ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOME THINGS.

1. IN IMMIGRATION IN VANCOUVER, WILL THEY SEE MY ANY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. COZ EMBASSY HAS SENT ME MY ALL ORIGINAL
DOCUMENTS BACK,WITH VISA.LIKE IELTS,EXP.CERTIFICATE AND OTHER.

2. WITH IN HOW MUCH TIME THEY WILL SEND ME MT PR CARD IN MY GIVEN ADDRESS.

3. WILL THEY ASK ME TO SHOW MY FUNDS WITH ME, OR THEY WILL JUST ASK ME THAT HOW MUCH FUNDS I HAVE WITH ME.

4. AND YESSSS. I WILL DEFINATELY LIKE TO CONTACT U. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR E.MAIL ADDRESS. OR E.MAIL ME AT
lovekumar213@yahoo.co.in

PLEASE REPLY BROTHER.