New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accounts said:
Rocky,

wats the status of your case. I know its really irritating moments for u.... waiting for last two nad half months....
I know....waiting for meds and PPR. :) Actually and honestly its very hard to wait. Plans have to be postponed because of the wait. You know I though that I should be getting the visa in Dec or Jan 2010 and I wanted to fly in Feb 2010. Now I do not know so have postponed things....! Well we can only wait.

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
rocky272727 said:
I know....waiting for meds and PPR. :) Actually and honestly its very hard to wait. Plans have to be postponed because of the wait. You know I though that I should be getting the visa in Dec or Jan 2010 and I wanted to fly in Feb 2010. Now I do not know so have postponed things....! Well we can only wait.
I know how it feels Rocky. I too have been delaying my plans time n again :) BTW I raised another enquiry to acknowledge receipt of my passports which they did in one line and rest of the email stating exactly what Velah_jatts email said. Pending final review blah blah .. first reply said under review and now they say pending review :) i WISH I CUD KNOW KNW WHATS GOING ON THERE :)

Cheers!!!!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SG said:
I know how it feels Rocky. I too have been delaying my plans time n again :) BTW I raised another enquiry to acknowledge receipt of my passports which they did in one line and rest of the email stating exactly what Velah_jatts email said. Pending final review blah blah .. first reply said under review and now they say pending review :) i WISH I CUD KNOW KNW WHATS GOING ON THERE :)

Cheers!!!!
hahaha I know....But you have almost done your part and I guess visa will be soon issued.

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi,

Reply to second enquiry I raised enquiring to ack receipt of passports and this is what I got :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We are currently reviewing the information provided by you in support of this application.

We estimate that the review may exceed the average processing timeframe set out in the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter which you received.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Cheers!!!!

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
rocky272727 said:
hahaha I know....But you have almost done your part and I guess visa will be soon issued.
How I really hope it goes this way.

I have worked in Canada for than 6 months some 2-3 yrs back, they did not ask me for PCC from Canada at the time of submitting my full docs. My guess is my case is getting or would further get delayed due to security/background checks from Canada. Canada takes 120days to process. :)

binny8

Jan 5, 2010
lifeincanada said:
Congrats Binny8. It is good news for all of us to find that CHC, ND is working in our case. I should mention that my medical and PPR came at the same time. I hope you also have to submit all your passports along with the medicals. Can you confirm from your consultant about it. Usually they will just tell you about the medicals as they don't read all the papers that CHC, ND has sent to you.

-cheers
medical and PPR have come together, it was a pleasant surprise....
hopefully it will speed up the process....
also got a letter for CHC regarding a setup in karol bagh , they are providing counseling regarding job and settlement in Canada.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binny8 said:
medical and PPR have come together, it was a pleasant surprise....
hopefully it will speed up the process....
also got a letter for CHC regarding a setup in karol bagh , they are providing counseling regarding job and settlement in Canada.
Hi,

Please share your time lines

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
Hi Rocky & All,

I just received my request for Medicals + RPRF + PPs + Proof of funds (dated 21-01-2010) again as I had submitted my matured life insurance policy, which I have to withdraw the funds and make a bank FD and submit it.

Will keep you all posted on further updates.

Thanks,
Regards,
MHKhan

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Reet said:
thanx Sehaj_kapoor..bt d problm in my case is dat my husband is into family business..al d returns and documents bear his father's name..bt v hv arranged a few documents like business card,reference letter from customers,bills,experience certificate written and signed by his father stating dat he's into business and does all indispensable work...is it enough?i dont hv income tax returns of my husband...do u think dat will be a problm???
lukin forward 4 ur advise..
If he is working with his father, that’s ok. He can just get his father to write on the company letterhead that he has been managing family business as _________. Attach some payment made to your husband from the company account and some reference letters, that should do it. I mean no points are being claimed for his work exp, so it is not necessary to provide lots of documentation.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
mhkhan said:
Hi Rocky and Sahej,

Just wanted to know if the family immigration takes more time than individual applications as I have applied for my whole family of 5 members and have not received meds yet even after 4 months so was just wondering can the delay be because of the number of family members.

any comments are most welcomed.

thanks in advance

Regards,
MHKhan.

Dear, Family immigration takes around two years now. So wait for another month or so before you get any acknowledgement.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:
No it will not since you have shown them as dependents and if its under FSW you as principal applicant, it will not do not worry.
Oh I am sorry you did not mean Family Class, you meant for your whole family as SW. Rocky is right it doe snot matter if you have 2 or 20 family members. Visa officer will takes its time to review and evaluate the file before medicals are issued.

My sister-in-law submitted passport on NOv 30, received by them on Dec 2nd, still haven't received it back, neither the ecas changes. I don't know what the hell is wrong with the CHC. I see people who submitted in December have got passports back but she is still waiting. All our clients get it back in 20-25 days, and now that it's my family, its taking so long. I feel like killing these idiots.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
SG said:
How I really hope it goes this way.

I have worked in Canada for than 6 months some 2-3 yrs back, they did not ask me for PCC from Canada at the time of submitting my full docs. My guess is my case is getting or would further get delayed due to security/background checks from Canada. Canada takes 120days to process. :)
Did you provide a PCC from Canada. If not they can come back and ask you to get one. My suggestion is to start working on it right now otherwise more delays.

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
sahej_kapoor said:
Did you provide a PCC from Canada. If not they can come back and ask you to get one. My suggestion is to start working on it right now otherwise more delays.
Hi Sahej,

No, I did not provide any PCC from Canada. The CIC website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp) says "Only in certain cases. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed." and since they did not request one from me till date I have not provide them with the same.

We have completed medicals by mid dec and its been more than a month since I have submitted our passports to ND-CHC. Do you think they can still ask PCC from Canada?

DAMN !!!! The RCMP website says it usually takes them around 120 for paper based firngerprints, USA Federal and state took me less than 3 weeks including postal timings. 120 DAYS !!!!!! :(

Yaar ki panga ja ley leya.

cheers!!!!

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Thanx Nit and Blueboy...i'll do d same...my documents r ready..i'll b sending dem 2mrw...