+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
roda said:
Friends,

I have sent my passport to CHC Dlehi on Dec 22, 2009. Applying through MPNP. I have also submitted the fees and received a letter from them in First week of January of the receipt of fees.
How long does this take to get the passport back? Should I worry or its a normal wait?
Thanks
Hi,
There is not fixed time buddy to get the passport back. One of our clients submitted on January 1st, 2010 and he got them back today. My sister submitted on November 30th like some other people here. She still hasn't received the passport back.

I wonder how they process things. Our client's case was similar to my sister's, they both had AEO.
I just hope everything is ok.
Hey, Can someone please reply to me if they submitted passport around November 30 or in first week of december and still haven't received it back.

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
I have sent passport on 1 jan and received by cic new delhi on 5 th jan
no updates yet - status still shows in process and no mention of medicals received by them or not
I finished medicals on 26 dec 09
gettting really anxious now

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
no change in e-cas. :mad:
rocky272727 said:
No update. Same online status. :-(
Ni change in my ECAS. Waiting ...Waiting....Waiting. Had applied for CAIPS in the second week of Jan, will wait for CAIPS and then will email the CHC again.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello everybody..i sent my documents and final application to CHC on 29th Jan.,.. can anybody tell me how and when is AOR expected to come.is it thru regular mail or email??? Can i check my status with reference no. given to me by CIO?

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
No updates this tuesday also, still in-process status!!!! Not sure if I should wait for a "REGISTERD MAIL" from CHC in the comming week or untill next Tuesday :)

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roda said:
Friends,

I have sent my passport to CHC Dlehi on Dec 22, 2009. Applying through MPNP. I have also submitted the fees and received a letter from them in First week of January of the receipt of fees.
How long does this take to get the passport back? Should I worry or its a normal wait?
Thanks
Dear Roda

I have also send my PPs, RPRF and medicals at around the same time as yours. But till today I haven't received any letters from them. Can you tell me how did you receive the letter? Is it by normal mail or a registered mail?

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Ni change in my ECAS. Waiting ...Waiting....Waiting. Had applied for CAIPS in the second week of Jan, will wait for CAIPS and then will email the CHC again.

Dear Nit4Canada

I am wondering about CAIPS. Can you please let me know about it? How exactly does it help in the process?

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
they have received medicals 5 weeks ago - almost 36 days ago
still no ecas change to medicals received - it is showing in process only
is this normal or i should ask my doctor or cic if they have send or received medicals or not
can anyone please suggest

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jckdry said:
they have received medicals 5 weeks ago - almost 36 days ago
still no ecas change to medicals received - it is showing in process only
is this normal or i should ask my doctor or cic if they have send or received medicals or not
can anyone please suggest
Speak with your DMP Doc and ask for the status of medical reports and if possible also take the courier number for tracking it.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello everybody....i sent my documents and final application to CHC on 29th Jan.,.. can anybody tell me how and when is AOR will come.is it thru regular mail or email??? Can i check my status with reference no. given to me by CIO?///PLS ASSIST ME

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifeincanada said:
Dear Nit4Canada

I am wondering about CAIPS. Can you please let me know about it? How exactly does it help in the process?
CAIPS will reveal what is happening with your case,Bring Forward Date,the major decision making stages in the application like paper screening decision, medical decision, background decision etc. It also reveals the points awarded by the IO and any comments/ remarks he made about the application. If your application is "in process" stage, you may get some helpful information through CAIPS notes. Also it would be very helpful, if you are invited for an interview. You can order it through www.caipsnotes.ca website or through some other websites.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
hello everybody....i sent my documents and final application to CHC on 29th Jan.,.. can anybody tell me how and when is AOR will come.is it thru regular mail or email??? Can i check my status with reference no. given to me by CIO?///PLS ASSIST ME
You will get AOR through regular mail with in a month's time. Till then you can check your status through your file number ( from Nova Scotia, CIO). Usually it takes 2-3 weeks for the status to change to " Received by the visa office".

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
No updates. Same status.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
hey guyzzzzzzz
no updates
BLANK TUESDAY :eek:
can i send specific mail to CIO DELHI ...its 1 month to medical,rprf,pp sent....no news from new delhi....waiting for postman cycle bell...or his bike tetetetetetete
peace out bye