+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noc: 0213
Application received by NS : 20 Jan Aug 2009.
Aor received: 13 Feb 2009.
Full application received by CHC Delhi : 21 May 2009.
AOR from CHC Delhi: 15 June 2009.
Interview Letter Received: 12 Nov 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Blueboy,

What is your ECAS status? Is that " In Process"? if so, when the CHC started processing your application? when exactly did you get your interview letter? Please reply..

If you had sufficient time, you could have ordered the CAIPS notes. But since the interview is imminent, you cannot do that because it will take 4-6 weeks to get it. You can see " interview notes" in this forum which would be very helpful for you when you prepare for your interview.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my interview letter on 12th November. I cannot say when exactly my E-cas started showing "In Process" but when I check it on 10th November it was saying "In Process". For a long long time it kept saying "Application Received".

You are right about the CAIPS notes but only if I had time. I barely even had a month's notice for my interview. Let's see. I have read my application properly, made sure I have everything in my mind and going thru the questions posted in the Interview thread.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you blueboy for your response. Wish you all the best for your interview.. Please share your experience in this forum after interview. Thanks

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii Nit and others members..

My e-cas status changed to Visa Review Complete on 27th Oct.

Un fortunately i got Rejection Letter y'day and that too for a silly reason.

Can anyone can tell what I can do for reviewing my case?.

Is there any provision for that in rules?

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Harsh

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
what was the reason of the rejection.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harsh,

Please explain on what reason they refused your application. Please give the reason so that somebody will be able to suggest a way out. Thanks

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
I am in Govt service working as Sub Divisional Engineer-class-1 officer.

when i joined the service 20 yrs ago at that time i was at same post but my status was of Class-II offcer...

they rejected me by saying that your experince certificate and appointment letter are inconsistent.

nothing else they wrote...wat to do..i dont know..totally confused.

harsh

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh said:
hii Nit and others members..

My e-cas status changed to Visa Review Complete on 27th Oct.

Un fortunately i got Rejection Letter y'day and that too for a silly reason.

Can anyone can tell what I can do for reviewing my case?.

Is there any provision for that in rules?

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Harsh
What was your status before Visa office review complete.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
vmpvmp said:
calgirl, They never return any document. It is clearly mentioned that it becomes their property once submitted. In past 10 years I have never seen a single person who got a single document back even after 100s of requests. So be careful at the time of submission.

Though people have the information that the documents are returned! It is really strange. One may start a new thread here 'People who got original documents Back'. I am quite sure no person will turn up.
Where did you get the idea that CHC won't return the original documents? I received my VISA today. They sent ALL MY DOCUMENTS including my IELTS mark sheet back along with CPR Forms. Please do not misguide people.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
mdarji said:
Hey Guys - I am in real confusion.

I have applied for FSW PR in JUly 09 and received my file number in Mid September 09. I have to send them my full application (docs) by Jan 10, 2010. I have all the docs ready.

My visa offfice is New Delhi.

Confusion is should I have send them Original Experience letters ? If yes, then anyone pls share their experience when they usually return it ? is this usually back with Passport stamped ? or when ?

Can you pls let me know.....Its really urgent...

Appreciate your quick response..
Dear Mdarji,
Please submit originals if CHC has asked for it. Please don't even think of doing otherwise. They WILL return
EVERYTHING back, including your IELTS result with the VISA. Talking from my own experience. I received my VISA today. Trust me.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calgirl, You are absolutely right. As many have got the originals back. But I am too quite sure about my information for old cases (applied before 28.2.2008) Now in fast track they might have changed the procedure. I am sorry for the confusion created as I was unaware of the new procedure.

If still we can find out any case under old rules who received the originals back, then I will confess that I am an absolute fool.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
vmpvmp said:
calgirl, You are absolutely right. As many have got the originals back. But I am too quite sure about my information for old cases (applied before 28.2.2008) Now in fast track they might have changed the procedure. I am sorry for the confusion created as I was unaware of the new procedure.

If still we can find out any case under old rules who received the originals back, then I will confess that I am an absolute fool.
Please don't talk that way about yourself. You guys(people who applied before fast track) have great patience. Rules might be different.