+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vmpvmp said:
rocky272727, The period to receive medicals are 50 to 180 days. Also status changed at the end of 3 months. So it's one kind of communication. So you will most probably get it by Dec. end. Otherwise you can send mail in Jan. first week!
If I can understand you mean medicals request period is from 50 to 180 days from the date of receipt of full application. I hope so that I get it by Dec 09. I have made my plans accordingly.

Thanks for the suggestion

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi Navcd

In my opinion, if they have received your documents, you should get your passport and landing papers anytime next week. They take 15 days to a month to send the Visa papers. I am quite surprised that you sent the documents via ordinary mail, when CHC clearly states send them by secured post.

Thanks
Mohan

navchd said:
hi all
my time line is as follow..
i send my first app to NS in feb09
recieved letter from them for full app sub to ND office on 6 mar 09
send documents on 25 june 09
docs recieved by visa office ND 29 june09
they send letter ack on 08 july 09
then i got call for med+rprf+pp on 10nov 09
my app is IN PROCESS since 02 nov09
got med done on 16 nov09
send pp and rprf on 25 nov09

plz tell me how much time i have to wait now.......nd most imp
i really scared coz i have send my docs via ordinary mail.......just got the postal certificate for it......will they reach at the destination
i did so coz i was told that reg post/speed post/ courier is not recieved at PO Box no
plz plz help meeeeeeeeeee

navchd

Dec 2, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
AOR Received.
29-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
10-03-2009
Med's Request
10-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-11-2009
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
10-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2009
LANDED..........
21-01-10
hi madhva

thank god u replied on it...hope i get them back stamped....
actually i consulted frm ppl but everyone said that reg post/speed post/ courier is not received at PO Box add.....
later on i came to know that blue dart do this...but unfortunately i was late to know the fact..........
i have taken postal certificate from post office for my post......isnt that assurance of delivery of a post

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
Hi all,

My status changed to "In Process". .... The status on CIC website says "We have started processing on December 3rd". What shall I expect next...?

One thing that worries me a lot is , I haven't received the AOR for the full application from New Delhi.. I haven't even sent the RPRF along with the full application. So if I get a correspondance from them only, I will be able to know what to do next (Medicals, RPRF etc) .Seniors please advice...

Prayers & Wishes...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GIAWM said:
Hi all,

My status changed to "In Process". .... The status on CIC website says "We have started processing on December 3rd". What shall I expect next...?

One thing that worries me a lot is , I haven't received the AOR for the full application from New Delhi.. I haven't even sent the RPRF along with the full application. So if I get a correspondance from them only, I will be able to know what to do next (Medicals, RPRF etc) .Seniors please advice...

Prayers & Wishes...
dont worry your NOC seems to be in demand thats why such fast processing and you should be receiving the medicals and ppr this or maximum by next week.

Best of luck

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi all its more than a month that they have startedprocessing of my case still i havnt heard anything from them.no medical no interview nothing......
i am getting tensed now
having my fingers crossed

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hi all its more than a month that they have startedprocessing of my case still i havnt heard anything from them.no medical no interview nothing......
i am getting tensed now
having my fingers crossed
Samde here

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky,

There is no change in my ECAS status. I am now seriously thinking about ordering a CAIPS notes. I have not received any response from the CHC yet for my email. Once i get that i will decide whether i should go for it or not.

calgirl

Nov 17, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-5-09
Doc's Request.
6-7-09
Med's Request
28-10-09
Med's Done....
3-11-09
Passport Req..
28-10-09
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-09
LANDED..........
7-5-2010
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky,

There is no change in my ECAS status. I am now seriously thinking about ordering a CAIPS notes. I have not received any response from the CHC yet for my email. Once i get that i will decide whether i should go for it or not.
When did you send the query to CHC ND? They usually takes some two weeks time to respond back. I have always received response on the 13th day after sending my query.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ramneek,

I read that you got a phone call from CHC ND. what they enquired from you? Did your employer get verification phone calls?

Have you previously made any immigration application which is now pending or disposed one? Do you have any mistakes in your application forms? Please reply.. I am trying to analyse the reason for delay, because there is delay in both our applications
Thanks in advance..

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Calgirl... I sent it only three days back. So i will wait for a couple of weeks more. Thanks for your inputs.

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi nitforcanada
i recd a call on my mobile & the lady asked abt my duties performed beside this she asked abt the makeover of the firm i.e. how many people r there what ur concern is producing she also called up on my employer`s number & asked abt me & after this, on next tuesday my status changed to in process. but no updates after that
beside u & me hangza is alsoin the same boat.
wats ur noc?
rgds

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
rocky272727 said:
dont worry your NOC seems to be in demand thats why such fast processing and you should be receiving the medicals and ppr this or maximum by next week.

Best of luck
Thank you Rocky...

prayers...and Best of Luck

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can any one tell me for how much time i need to keep money in my account ...