hp88

Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hp88 said:
hi friends,
my file was sent to case processing centre Mississauga on 2th April 2014. It have been nearly 41 days, yet I have not got any single update about my file. can anyone guide me how long still it will take and what can I do to get information about my file.
thanx
harpreet
hi everyone,
I have received the AOR with application number and UCI number on 17th. So how long will it take to get approval letter or what is the next thing to come.
thanks all for sharing their updates and responses. as updates here are really helpful

regards
harpreet

pratik021

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
April-2014
Med's Done....
24-Feb-2014
Interview........
No, DM: 14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
Will Mid. of Feb 2015
hp88 said:
hi everyone,
I have received the AOR with application number and UCI number on 17th. So how long will it take to get approval letter or what is the next thing to come.
thanks all for sharing their updates and responses. as updates here are really helpful

regards
harpreet
Congrats!!

You will get SA letter via Email or Mail in next 15 to 17 days.

On your ECAS they might have mentioned that it will post on next day...So on your case, 17th your 1st AOR email then 18th they may had send SA letter through mail but regular nowadays it take around 15 days. Some lucky get earlier...it all depend and varies on case to case.

Thanks

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hi everyone,
I got my AOR and SA on 8th and 13th of May respectively. I am now waiting for AOR2 which I am expecting to get in the next 1-2 weeks.I have few queries. Just wonder if any one can suggest something :-

1. As i read from previous threads, while mailing regarding AOR2,NVDO asks for Right of Permanent Residence Fee ,PCC and Medical if not already done.I have done everything upfront and i do have their receipts as proof. What am supposed to do in this case?? I read somewhere that it is an automatically generated mail and we don't have to respond for the same while few have suggested to send the copy of receipts to NDVO with a cover letter explaining the things. I am confused what should be done?? Please suggest.

2. I received my AOR on 8th of May and SA on 13th of May. I believe that my medicals would also have been received by them since my Medical was done on 2nd of March.But i do not see any update on e-cas. It only shows that the application has been received. Is it normal or should i call CIC to check whether they have received my medical???

Thanks

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon, wish i cud fly right nw.
Omega123 said:
Hi everyone,
I got my AOR and SA on 8th and 13th of May respectively. I am now waiting for AOR2 which I am expecting to get in the next 1-2 weeks.I have few queries. Just wonder if any one can suggest something :-

1. As i read from previous threads, while mailing regarding AOR2,NVDO asks for Right of Permanent Residence Fee ,PCC and Medical if not already done.I have done everything upfront and i do have their receipts as proof. What am supposed to do in this case?? I read somewhere that it is an automatically generated mail and we don't have to respond for the same while few have suggested to send the copy of receipts to NDVO with a cover letter explaining the things. I am confused what should be done?? Please suggest.

2. I received my AOR on 8th of May and SA on 13th of May. I believe that my medicals would also have been received by them since my Medical was done on 2nd of March.But i do not see any update on e-cas. It only shows that the application has been received. Is it normal or should i call CIC to check whether they have received my medical???

Thanks
Hi,
See firstly dat mail is received by everyone so if u hav already sent those required documents den there is no need to wrry, secondly, da medicals r automatically sent by da panel physician ven ur application is transferred to ndvo, so it may take lil tym to b updated on ur e cas. Dnt wrry just chill everything is gng fine vid u. Good luck. I Hope quick visas for evry1.

atulmaini

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
18th March2014
AOR Received.
18 April 2014
File Transfer...
18 April 2014
Med's Done....
13th Nov 2013
Interview........
IP on 19th Sep and DM on 23rd Sep 2014
Passport Req..
22nd Sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1st Oct 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
A small thing which many of us would not give attention at which I found while I was studying appeals of cases rejected by cic is that the status of both applicant and sponsored should be married in their respective documents like health card, bank A/c,DL,company records,on landing papers........everywhere both of them should start using married status.......out of ignorance and being apart from each other we usually keep on carrying single status which CIC tracks and then we can't do anything .......there have been cases where visa was not issued because sponsorer did not mention his changed status while landing back to Canada..Pls take due care. http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/nav/date/2007.html

april999

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
I have below questions regarding notes:-

1) I am sponsoring my wife, so when ordering notes i can do it or i have to do it on her behalf ???
2) In the consent form her information will come in the "SECTION A" or i can put mine???

from the link that is posted to order notes my understanding is that i will be ordering it on her behalf and her name should be as the primary applicant

kampra

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25-08-2014; DM - 23-09-2014; PP received- 06-10-2014
LANDED..........
5th November 2014 YAY
Please let me know if there are any applicants under this category in 2014.

My husband(Canadian PR) applied for me on February 12 2014
On 18th March 2014 my lawyer received a letter saying that my husband is eligible for sponsorship

Around 25th March 2014 the status "Medical results have been received" was updated on the website.

Please assist me to understand the process and timeline post this update.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Perhaps if you read other older post, you will get more info...but here is the jist.

March 18th or later, your application would be forwarded to respective NDVO. The official timeline is 13 months from the date NDVO received the application. Next step for you would be PPR(passport request) if you have already submitted PCC and paid the complete fees, after that it is a long wait to "In Process" status and then it would be "Decision Made" and then you will receive your visa. Good luck!!!

Currently, end of July to mid August applicants are receiving their PR.

kampra said:
Please let me know if there are any applicants under this category in 2014.

My husband(Canadian PR) applied for me on February 12 2014
On 18th March 2014 my lawyer received a letter saying that my husband is eligible for sponsorship

Around 25th March 2014 the status "Medical results have been received" was updated on the website.

Please assist me to understand the process and timeline post this update.

hp88

Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pratik021 said:
Congrats!!

You will get SA letter via Email or Mail in next 15 to 17 days.

On your ECAS they might have mentioned that it will post on next day...So on your case, 17th your 1st AOR email then 18th they may had send SA letter through mail but regular nowadays it take around 15 days. Some lucky get earlier...it all depend and varies on case to case.

Thanks

hi Pratik,
thanks for ur reply. And yes I hope to get the SA soon, will keep updating my status. I really appreciate for your help & guidance.

kampra

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP - 25-08-2014; DM - 23-09-2014; PP received- 06-10-2014
LANDED..........
5th November 2014 YAY
Thank you for the info. I have already submitted the PCC and the fees. So basically passport request is what i would be waiting for now.

Hope it all gets done soon.

Thanks again

nidhi wahi

May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
AOR Received.
9-04-2014
File Transfer...
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
DM on Oct 18th, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 28th ,2014
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hi

My file was submitted on 10th march 2014 in Canada along with medical and PCC. we received sponsorship approved on 9 th April and i got a letter from CHC, new Delhi with UCI number on 24th Apr. The cic website shows decision made under my husband name and application received under mine ( which says your application is received on 10th march and medicals have been recv). Since then there is no update on the website nor i have received any communication from CHC, new Delhi.

Can anyone tell how much more time it will take to get the visa, because what i read the processing time as 13 months on cic.. which i think is tooo long time..

Dhaliwal gagan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-05-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon, wish i cud fly right nw.
nidhi wahi said:
Hi

My file was submitted on 10th march 2014 in Canada along with medical and PCC. we received sponsorship approved on 9 th April and i got a letter from CHC, new Delhi with UCI number on 24th Apr. The cic website shows decision made under my husband name and application received under mine ( which says your application is received on 10th march and medicals have been recv). Since then there is no update on the website nor i have received any communication from CHC, new Delhi.

Can anyone tell how much more time it will take to get the visa, because what i read the processing time as 13 months on cic.. which i think is tooo long time..
Hi, da next thing u cn expect is passport request which may cm by june or maybe july also it depends, till dat tym it vil show application rec nd afta u submit your passport den it vil show in process nd later decision made vid visa, cic timeline shows 13 mnths which is da max tym limit means late to late u vil hear by 13 mnths bt actually it takes 8 mnths approx. Rest it depends upon file, officers, nd hw genuine ur relationship is nd vil make less inquiries bt most of ol its ol abt luck i hav seen quick cases as well. All b best. Good luck. Hope v ol get shiny visas soon.

pratik021

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
April-2014
Med's Done....
24-Feb-2014
Interview........
No, DM: 14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
Will Mid. of Feb 2015
nidhi wahi said:
Hi

Hi Nidhi,

Next - Passport Request then,
Ecas - Status - In Process (IP) then,
Ecas - Decision Made ( DM) then,
Call from New Delhi Office - for DOB and Address ( so u r passport stamp with visa) then,
Passport hands on with Visa.

Note: Next you will get Passport Request from New Delhi Office. Also many say that from this years they stop asking PPR at early stage because many people want to travel other country with their Passport. So, It will ask PPR at later stage which is good for both side....this is what all current members and threads are saying.

All stages are depend on CIC Immigration system...some get early some get late....Vice Verse!.