19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
waiting game said:
Do you think it can be positive news in decision made as i already sent my re medical
Yes.. I guess its a positive sign... anyways, I guess its better to send them e-mail informing them that you have re-sent medicals to them.
Good luck to you... :)

- Gupta

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Medical was done in Apr . how will I know vo has received medical results.
file was transfer to new delhi visa office and they requested passport . when status is gonna be changed . it is just saying application received.
thx

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
My husband has applied my spouse sponsorship on 02-Apr-2013. He has got sponsorship approval email on 23rd April, 2013. It’s been almost 2 months, I haven't received any communication from NDVO and my ecas status is also still same as it was 2 months ago i.e. "Application Received". The problem is that my email address (of applicant) is wrong in the application form and I have already sent mail as well as email to NVDO to updatemy email address. So, I am worried as I am still not sure whether they have changed my email address or not. As I have not received PPR yet. Please suggest me what should I do.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting game said:
Do you think it can be positive news in decision made as i already sent my re medical
can u share ur timeline please .if u don't mind

Ajoybrian

Jun 23, 2013
my medical has done on October 2012 and sent medical results and passport, and my status now "MEDICAL RESULTS HAS BEEN RECEIVED".............. but still there is no change in the status. its almost 7 months. let me know why its delaying.

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
Ajoybrian said:
my medical has done on October 2012 and sent medical results and passport, and my status now "MEDICAL RESULTS HAS BEEN RECEIVED".............. but still there is no change in the status. its almost 7 months. let me know why its delaying.
Share your time line and more about your case ..is it a first marriage for both of you ? Etc ?

drills

May 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
soon
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
hi gupta I have a question for you. when my wife received ppr it also asked for landing fee and pcc which we already submitted when we filed case at mississuaga and I know that just is formatted letter they send to everyone regardless. my lawyer asked me to send her passport along the letter so we did.
my question is when I was getting my immigration 9 years ago I received same letter but my indian file agent created a cover letter saying landing fee deposited and pcc already sent, passport sending with file. which makes little more sense.
should I be worried about not sending cover letter for my wife???

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
drills said:
hi gupta I have a question for you. when my wife received ppr it also asked for landing fee and pcc which we already submitted when we filed case at mississuaga and I know that just is formatted letter they send to everyone regardless. my lawyer asked me to send her passport along the letter so we did.
my question is when I was getting my immigration 9 years ago I received same letter but my indian file agent created a cover letter saying landing fee deposited and pcc already sent, passport sending with file. which makes little more sense.
In the letter they must have asked u to send the copy of letter along with these things u shud have stated in it that pcc already submitted and landind fee's receipt along wid ur stuff but dnt panic as it wont be a bigggg prb its just at ndvo the backlog is so much that it delays the files...

thisu

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 march 2013
File Transfer...
29 march 2013
Med's Done....
18 January 2013
Passport Req..
19 April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
can_4visa said:
My husband has applied my spouse sponsorship on 02-Apr-2013. He has got sponsorship approval email on 23rd April, 2013. It's been almost 2 months, I haven't received any communication from NDVO and my ecas status is also still same as it was 2 months ago i.e. "Application Received". The problem is that my email address (of applicant) is wrong in the application form and I have already sent mail as well as email to NVDO to updatemy email address. So, I am worried as I am still not sure whether they have changed my email address or not. As I have not received PPR yet. Please suggest me what should I do.
They will not inform you in principal applicant. They will inform your spouse email for the documents required. Check your spouse email. Sometimes the email will go into the spam. Double check if there is any.
If your email has changed by mistake you can call the CIC call center if you are in Canada. The details follow:-
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242 2100
Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.
You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.
Note that agents cannot:
• answer questions about application status once it is sent to a Canadian visa office outside Canada,
• make decisions on applications, or
• Help process applications more quickly.

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
drills said:
Hi drills, its always better to send a cover letter. But its not mandatory to send cover letter. Since you already sent your passport, so do not worry. May be just send them a email informing them that you have already sent PCC and fees along with application and also sent passport now (mention the passport sent date).
Wish you good luck.

- Gupta

khushiimann

Jun 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-March-2013
AOR Received.
28-March-2013
File Transfer...
9-April-2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Passport Req..
24-April-2013,Passport received by NDVO: 27-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
(in process: 10th oct) Decision Made:25th Oct/2013
LANDED..........
in next 10 days
Hi All, NDVO has received my passport on 27th April 2013 and I haven't receive my passport back from NDVO. I am curious, I would like to know If anyone who sent passport to New Delhi VO in april and received VISA- Passport back from NDVO. Please reply ...so, we get an idea about estimated process time for individual file.

My application time lines are following: Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Mississauga
App. Filed.......:4-March-2013
AOR Received.: 28-March-2013
File Transfer...: 9-April-2013
Med's Done....: Medical done in Feb 2013
Passport Req..: 24-April-2013
Passport received by NDVO: 27-April-2013
Status change to decision made:....waiting
Passport with visa Received: ....Waiting

Thank you.
Kindly
khushiimann

thisu

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 march 2013
File Transfer...
29 march 2013
Med's Done....
18 January 2013
Passport Req..
19 April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
khushiimann said:
Hi All, NDVO has received my passport on 27th April 2013 and I haven't receive my passport back from NDVO. I am curious, I would like to know If anyone who sent passport to New Delhi VO in april and received VISA- Passport back from NDVO. Please reply ...so, we get an idea about estimated process time for individual file.

Thank you.
Kindly
khushiimann
my wife sent her passport in April 2013. still waiting????????????????

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
khushiimann said:

Thank you.
Kindly
khushiimann
No one has got their passport back with April timeline. Those who have got request in the month of March are getting their passports back with the visa these days.

Anyways have patience may be by mid of next month NDVO start sending April request passports.

It's our turn let pray for all of us so we all get passports back and soon will be your turns too...

Good luck!
Mannat

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
thisu said:
They will not inform you in principal applicant. They will inform your spouse email for the documents required. Check your spouse email. Sometimes the email will go into the spam. Double check if there is any.
If your email has changed by mistake you can call the CIC call center if you are in Canada. The details follow:-
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242 2100
Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.
You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.
Note that agents cannot:
• answer questions about application status once it is sent to a Canadian visa office outside Canada,
• make decisions on applications, or
• Help process applications more quickly.
My application has been already transferred to New Delhi on 23rd April, 2013 and my husband has already called at Mississauga and they said that we can not tell anything about application status as it has been already transferred.