+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

akkujuly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
hello friends, good morning, may we all get some good news today,

hello SP1990..
well your case is bit dicey here, they might speed up ur case if they are almost done on ur file but if they have not or just started they might ask you to apply as 'add on case' for your baby after your wife's delivery , and might put ur file to hold till then. also if ur wife recieves visa after 7th month most airlines will refuse to let her fly, so...the call is yours, but choose wisely and consult sone experienced immigration expert before declaring about pregnancy. wish u bestest of luck bro.

TLSD

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28, 2013
File Transfer...
22-04-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
Feb.12, 2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
❤❤February 18, 2014❤❤
LANDED..........
❤❤❤❤March 3, 2014❤❤❤❤
Does anyone know there is any difference between the info you retrieve from the privacy act as opposed to the freedom of information act ?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
TLSD said:
I'm so depressed guys :( seems like this wait is forever ❤ Missing my hubby so much - it seems like such a cruel joke - this waiting game . I swear I have at least 5 new wrinkles waiting since February 2013 . We just celebrated our first anniversary in November . I hope the wait is over soon ❤
Aww me too. We cant do anything except waiting so patiently. Did u go to india on your first anniversary? May we hear some good news soon !!! God bless us all! :)

akkujuly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
looking at how many people are applying for GCMS notes recently, i think preocessing cases quickly will save NDVO'S lots of effort and time that they willfully waste replying and making these not so useful notes... "just a thought " !!!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
akkujuly said:
looking at how many people are applying for GCMS notes recently, i think preocessing cases quickly will save NDVO'S lots of effort and time that they willfully waste replying and making these not so useful notes... "just a thought " !!!
Well, look at it this way. Because NDVO is not doing anything, we are all applying for GCMS. Each GCMS cost $5 so that money is going into their pockets... It's a side income. They rip us off and don't do their jobs properly. Now they are silently bidding their time, making us get really frustrated while they work on the student visas and very few spousal cases.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
TLSD said:
I'm so depressed guys :( seems like this wait is forever ❤ Missing my hubby so much - it seems like such a cruel joke - this waiting game . I swear I have at least 5 new wrinkles waiting since February 2013 . We just celebrated our first anniversary in November . I hope the wait is over soon ❤
Don't be depressed, although you have every right to be. Missing the first anniversary is difficult but there is always next year and there will be many more anniversaries to come!

NDVO wants to play with our emotions, so don't let them win by letting this get to you. I am sure you will hear positive news soon. Once all the student visas are processed, the NDVO will come back to our supplications and we will have too many DMs and IPs and PPs returned to even count. Good luck and stay positive!

The same to SN0206.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
waiting 2 exhale said:
welcome..in movie theaters you have seen announcement 'silence is golden' but not in this forum..you can offer suggestions, praises (haven't seen that many..if you offer one forum members' will ask you to do medical evaluation) or use four to 10 letter words to describe ND visa officers' actions, vent out your frustrations and offer your 'OMG' s to those whose status changes (if you have not seen many OMGs lately then offer one like' OMG..I haven't seen any omgs lately') and finally, be prepared to be kicked out of this forum by Myrah or Desi-girl when you get your passport back with shiny (you have to use this word if you want to retain your membership to this forum) visa
Hahaha.. You have perfectly summarized what we do here on the forum.
Thanks for including me in the 'kick out of the forum' committee. Aren't you on it too? You forgot to mention yourself. Waiting to do the same to you and Myrah. You guys have been here long enough so praying that the both of you get your visas soon.

akkujuly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
absolutely...
like they care so much about students !!!!... even thats just money making enterperise for them, nowhere in this world they take this much time to process spousal cases, in so called country of immigrants !!! even a drunkard snail with both legs fractured will beat them in speed like a lamborghini beats a bicycle.. #

pavan00747

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014 (got a call to collect passport on 2nd june 14)
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
Guyzzz server unavailable while trying to check e-cas. ;D ;D ;D

any1 facing same prblm rit now..?

wwf

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-MAY-2013
Doc's Request.
10-DECEMBER-2013
File Transfer...
05-JULY-2013
Med's Done....
16-APRIL-2013
Passport Req..
16-JULY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 31st JANUARY. Decision Made on 8-2-2014
LANDED..........
God Knows...
pavan00747 said:
Guyzzz server unavailable while trying to check e-cas. ;D ;D ;D

any1 facing same prblm rit now..?

No

it is working

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
akkujuly said:
absolutely...
like they care so much about students !!!!... even thats just money making enterperise for them, nowhere in this world they take this much time to process spousal cases, in so called country of immigrants !!! even a drunkard snail with both legs fractured will beat them in speed like a lamborghini beats a bicycle.. #
now that you have insulted a snail by comparing it to a New Delhi visa officer, I will insult a sloth by saying a sloth which is famous for laziness is more active than a New Delhi visa officer....a Lamborghini beating a bicycle is not a news, it is an old car like 'harold' or 'NOVA' (which means 'no go' in spanish) and the one they made in former Yugoslavia (yugo?) which were famous for engines starting problems would go much faster than New Delhi visa officers working...

achoo1

Nov 17, 2013
Myrah I have some questions and I think you can answer them.. NDVO was on strike for how long which months?? Its going to be almost 3 months that my passport is with NDVO.. Can they keep my passport like this for how long?? There has to be a num er of days that they can keep my passport and before that they have to give the visa and send it back.. I travel alot and now I can't as I dont have my passport but thats fine.. My lawyer has sent extra documents like pictures air tickets visas as me and my wife travelled together even though the NDVO did not ask for any additional documents still we had send it just to make our case more strong.. I hope that wont be a problem.. Some people say that they have hired people to process applications faster but I dont see that happening.. Some also say that they should process all the applicants of this year within this year but I dont think that can happen.. I really dont understand how long do we need to wait.. I know I have asked you alot if questions here so take your time ans answer them all.. sorry for the trouble lol..!!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Desi-girl said:
Don't be depressed, although you have every right to be. Missing the first anniversary is difficult but there is always next year and there will be many more anniversaries to come!

NDVO wants to play with our emotions, so don't let them win by letting this get to you. I am sure you will hear positive news soon. Once all the student visas are processed, the NDVO will come back to our supplications and we will have too many DMs and IPs and PPs returned to even count. Good luck and stay positive!

The same to SN0206.
Thats true. Thanks desi girl! :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
User_23 said:
Haha... You have the knack of lighting up this forum, when things are pretty grim with ND.... Keep up Bro/Sis (I dont know)...lol.. I will be more active from now on since our "Seniors" like Myrah will be kicked out with a shiny visa pretty soon... Btw the day is not faraway for you to exhale either... :) :)
Yeah! We have to take over for Myrah and waiting 2 exhale once they get kicked out of the forum. Hope it's really very very soon. They will be leaving big shoes to fill so we have too be prepared.

:eek: so waiting 2 exhale, you haven't seen many praises? I think there are lots of praises, some not as apparent as others, but they are still there. We are all thankful to all forum members who take part in the conversations and keep this forum running. :p

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
TLSD said:
sorry that you feel depressed...I understand what you are going through and it is tough...there are things that you can control (eating, sleeping, to work or not) and things beyond your control (next door old neighbor with hearing problems blasting his TV; evil mother-in-law's behavior in TV serials; NDVO processing files). So, just wait it out and things will get better soon. If you develop wrinkles then your hubby would have difficult time to recognize you when he meets you in person (which will be soon). And you don't want that to happen at the airport when you come out through the exit door and he greets, by mistake, someone else who looks like you without wrinkles..best revenge in life is to live it up fully so that others would get jealous of you...my two rupees or two cents or twoonies worth of advice