Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
I used Name, DOB, UCI and Application Number, but did not receive a confirmation from CPP-O. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
soccer_boy said:
guys while emailing docs to ottawa cpp, is it sufficient to mention application # and UCI or do we need to mention DOB and place of birth as well? Please advice
Hi soccer boy,

I put my name, application number, UIC, DOB, Place of Birth, mailing address on the header of my cover letter.

cygnet

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 2013
LANDED..........
November 2013
Hi everyone,
Just few conerns though about reference letter.
I know a friend that got refused his CEC app due to his employer refused to give him a letter stating his job title, total hours worked, and duties performed; but he included an explanation letter about it, all his pay stubs and documents required by CIC. What can he do? Can he appeal and re-apply since it was his employer has been an A** to him. He has all requirements except that letter that his employer refused to provide.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cygnet said:
Hi everyone,
I know a friend that got refused his CEC app due to his employer refused to give him a letter stating his job title, total hours worked, and duties performed; but he included an explanation letter about it, all his pay stubs and documents required by CIC. What can he do? Can he appeal and re-apply since it was his employer has been an A** to him. He has all requirements except that letter that his employer refused to provide.
When did your friend apply?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cygnet said:
Hi everyone,
He can't appear - wont get anywhere.

You can reapply - but without further supporting documentation / reference letter it's pointless... Without it, chances of acceptance are extremely small.

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
hi everyone,

I mailed my police certificate last week and the tracking number shows, "LEFT IN MAIL ROOM" ???
Does anyone else had the same experience?
I mailed it to:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Ottawa10 said:
hi everyone,

I mailed my police certificate last week and the tracking number shows, "LEFT IN MAIL ROOM" ???
I mailed it to:

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
No worries. It is normal. Your PCC has reached the destination. Wait for a week or two and drop a mail to CIC for confirmation.

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Andy2109 said:
No worries. It is normal. Your PCC has reached the destination. Wait for a week or two and drop a mail to CIC for confirmation.
Thanks, Andy.
I already emailed them on Sunday so I will wait and see.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa10 said:
hi everyone,

I mailed it to:

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
Yes, the same thing happened with my mail. I did send 2 emails to CIC to confirm the receipt of my PCC but never got a reply. So did not send any more emails. Let me know just incase if you receive a reply to your email.

KSHARAV

Jan 5, 2013
FYI

Sent PCC to CIC on March 27, it was delivered on April 2.

After couple of weeks (approx), sent an email on April 15 morning to CIC asking for confirmation with all case details (App #, UCI, Dob, Name, Passport #) details.

Email confirmation rcvd from CIC, the evening of April 15 confirming the rcvd PCC's.

Thanks

Ottawa10

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
yahoo7 said:
Yes, the same thing happened with my mail. I did send 2 emails to CIC to confirm the receipt of my PCC but never got a reply. So did not send any more emails. Let me know just incase if you receive a reply to your email.
Hi yahoo7,

My mail was delivered on April 11, and sent an email to CCP on Sunday, april 14. CPP emailed me back yesterday to confirm the receipt of my documents.

soccer_boy

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does PCC from CGI toronto comes in sealed envelop and we are not supposed to open it or is it fine if we open it and then send to cpp ottawa? Please advise

makoy

Apr 17, 2013
hi everyone,

just wanna ask regarding this canadian expreince, do i need to have a 3yrs of stay here in canada before i am eligible to apply for resident? i am already working as a cook for 11months and some of my friends told me that even if i gained a year of experience as a cook i am not eligible to apply coz they told me that i have only a year and haf of stay here in canada, they told me to wait until i reached the 3yrs of stay before i can apply as a resident..
hoping for a helpfull tips..

vyasd

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP score submitted with application
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-12-2013
LANDED..........
30-12-2013
soccer_boy said:
does PCC from CGI toronto comes in sealed envelop and we are not supposed to open it or is it fine if we open it and then send to cpp ottawa? Please advise
Based on experience of forum members unsealed envelope is not an issue at all. I did send mine unsealed and have received AOR.
But the content inside, if not favorable, might be an issue :D

bramble84

Oct 31, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2013
AOR Received.
2/15/2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
10/12/2013
Med's Done....
10/17/2013
Interview........
No Interview Required
Passport Req..
No Request Required
VISA ISSUED...
11/18/2013
LANDED..........
11/22/2013
Hey everyone.

Quick question, my visa expires on the 8th Sept, I know I can apply for a bridging visa until a decision is made on my PR application. Just wondering when is the best time to apply for this? I know its a while off but I just want to be prepared in my mind of when I need to apply.

Thanks in advance guys.