June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Menge8,

Congratulations Menge, sorry for this lateness, i was busy pls we need ur experience here be in touch.

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Dear menge8;
Congratulations my man,I am so sorry I did not checked this forum last two weeks.Was busy of Canada matters.I could have responded fast.
Do this if you want to do it my way.
I just sent all passports and fee at the same time by DHL,better to use DHL alright.It is reliable and fast.It only costs you 160 birr.take care if passport expire date okay, if less that six months try to find an updated one.Also take care of the payments like ammount and to whom it may be payable.Read what they have sent you for not delaying it man.
Any other matters I am here to help.
Natsmi

menge8 said:
Dear NVO forum,

It is time to add another good news. Yesterday, I received a regular mail from Nairobi visa office requesting to complete Medicals for me and my wife, effect payment for right of permanent residence fee and submit regular passport within sixty days. I am so happy guysssssssssssss!

Dear Natsmi, I need your advise, did you send your passport and payment fee through courier like DHL or you just gave it the embassy in addis ababa to be sent to Nairobi ? The deadline to submit passport and payment fee is different, should I send both at once ? I am planning to send both at once some time next week after completion of our medicals.

Continuing to pray for pre June applicants !

Regards

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Mimisha!Congratulations.
Expect a regular mail in 7-10 days for your MR.Keep checking the box.
Wish you best for the rest of the process.
Natsmi
Mimisha said:
Dear friends,

Today, I found my ECAS changed to "in process"(14 months after AOR.)
Hope it will go on smoothly.

My time line were:

NOC: Accountant/Auditor(1111)
Recd Application: 03.09.09
Reviewed: 16.11.09
Transferred to NVO Office: 24.11.09
Submitted complete Docs: 26.05.10
Recd by Visa Office(AOR): 10.6.10

Hope similar changes occur to other friends as well in the long waiting list.

Mimisha

M

menge8

Dear CACA,

Thanks for the compliments; for sure i will be in touch in the days to come like Ntaye to share my experiences.

CACA said:
Dear Menge8,

Congratulations Menge, sorry for this lateness, i was busy pls we need ur experience here be in touch.

M

menge8

Hi Ntaye,

Thank you for the compliments. How is the Canada life treating you ? Hope you will get used to it faster. Just before four days, I have done we have done our medicals at IOM, hope they will send the result coming week. And, as you did, I am planning to send my passport and draft check through DHL to faster the delivery. I have done the draft check through USD addressed to ' High commission of Canada in Nairobi-with my name in bracket-exactly as in the instruction. Luckily our passport has due time more than two years. Praying the outcome of medicals to be positive towards visa issuance.

Regards

ntaye said:
Dear menge8;
Congratulations my man,I am so sorry I did not checked this forum last two weeks.Was busy of Canada matters.I could have responded fast.
Do this if you want to do it my way.
I just sent all passports and fee at the same time by DHL,better to use DHL alright.It is reliable and fast.It only costs you 160 birr.take care if passport expire date okay, if less that six months try to find an updated one.Also take care of the payments like ammount and to whom it may be payable.Read what they have sent you for not delaying it man.
Any other matters I am here to help.
Natsmi

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hello menge8;
Canada is good,I am trying to get in to the system.
You do not have to worry about your medicals since IOM will inform you if there is a problem before they send it to NVO.
Now you have to start to pack up things if you wish to join us in Winter,kakakak..winter is the Canada issue.Now there is still sun and the temprature is not even -ve.I hope you will get your VISA in 1-2 months and hope your visa will be for 9 months like mine.Most of the time they give 3 Months.If so you are safe and can come in the Summer.
And my advise for you,come with driving license if you have already.Make it internation.It helps you very much.
Good luck any ways.
Natsmi

menge8 said:
Hi Ntaye,

Thank you for the compliments. How is the Canada life treating you ? Hope you will get used to it faster. Just before four days, I have done we have done our medicals at IOM, hope they will send the result coming week. And, as you did, I am planning to send my passport and draft check through DHL to faster the delivery. I have done the draft check through USD addressed to ' High commission of Canada in Nairobi-with my name in bracket-exactly as in the instruction. Luckily our passport has due time more than two years. Praying the outcome of medicals to be positive towards visa issuance.

Regards

M

menge8

Dear Ntaye,
My heartfelt gratitude to your advise. Hope to see each other once we are in Candada. Keep it up man !

ntaye said:
Hello menge8;
Canada is good,I am trying to get in to the system.
You do not have to worry about your medicals since IOM will inform you if there is a problem before they send it to NVO.
Now you have to start to pack up things if you wish to join us in Winter,kakakak..winter is the Canada issue.Now there is still sun and the temprature is not even -ve.I hope you will get your VISA in 1-2 months and hope your visa will be for 9 months like mine.Most of the time they give 3 Months.If so you are safe and can come in the Summer.
And my advise for you,come with driving license if you have already.Make it internation.It helps you very much.
Good luck any ways.
Natsmi

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Processing times for Nairobi has gone up! Surprise surprise!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#africa

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
menge8 said:
Dear Ntaye,
My heartfelt gratitude to your advise. Hope to see each other once we are in Candada. Keep it up man !
hi menge
i tried to send PM to you but unable.Please refer our last private message and call me i am in trouble.
with regard

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear gashe

Is there any thing new? u said u are in trouble we have a good news here read this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
CACA said:
Dear gashe

Is there any thing new? u said u are in trouble we have a good news here read this link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
hi caca
glad to hear @ last. i really worrying about my case states.you people are able know about your Ecase sates before MR and i don't know from here in Addis.Yes i read it but not enough for me.from our group may be my will be @ last who will know the states.Any way i still happy for them.
With regard

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Greetings to all Nairobi Visa Office applicants. I am new on the forum and I have been following you guys on a daily basis since I discovered this forum. You have been a great source of encouragement and I thank you for that.
I have great news to share, Nairobi seems have pulled up their socks!!! I am a June 2011 applicant, file send to NVO in Sept and yesterday I got email alert for medicals and passports.

Hang in there and continue praying for your miracles too.

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Nariobi VO forums,

My e-mail connected to the forum is hacked and couldn't use my user name, 'menge8', any more ! So, I am using another e-mail with my new user name 'Canada plus '. Please use my new user name for future reference.

Regards

Canada plus

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Pendo,

Welcome to this wonderful forum, and congratulation that you are making to final progress. It seems that since you are a June 2011 applicant, you might be one of the last priority list applicants among 2010/11 applicants. This also could mean hope is raining down for pre June applicants.

Regards,

Canada plus

Pendo33 said:
Greetings to all Nairobi Visa Office applicants. I am new on the forum and I have been following you guys on a daily basis since I discovered this forum. You have been a great source of encouragement and I thank you for that.
I have great news to share, Nairobi seems have pulled up their socks!!! I am a June 2011 applicant, file send to NVO in Sept and yesterday I got email alert for medicals and passports.

Hang in there and continue praying for your miracles too.

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Dear Canada Plus,

Thanks for the welcome and congratulations on your own progress. You have recently done your medicals, what was the cost and how did you pay? I am asking because I am in the US and was wondering if I could pay for some of my family members who are in Kenya from here. You suggested that I could be among the last priority list 2010/11 applicants, what did you mean by this? I also want to make a small correction, my file was send to NVO in August 2011 and not Sept as I earlier indicated. I still didnt expect to hear from NVO this soon
canada plus said:
Dear Pendo,

Welcome to this wonderful forum, and congratulation that you are making to final progress. It seems that since you are a June 2011 applicant, you might be one of the last priority list applicants among 2010/11 applicants. This also could mean hope is raining down for pre June applicants.

Regards,

Canada plus

Best regards
Pendo33