May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

easyrider13

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Spousal sponsorship submitted: May 13 2024
AOR Received: Saturday June 1 2024
Linked to PA GCkey account: June 1 2024
SOWP application submitted: June 1 2024
SOWP APPROVED: July 5 2024 (granted 2yrs)
Request for Biometrics received: Aug 20 2024
Biometrics done today: Aug 21 2024
Biometrics updated about 1hr after on PR app tracker as completed today: Aug 21 2024
hi, on what status was your spouse when you submitted your SOWP? Was it visitor visa?

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Is your tracker up to date ?
mine has no update since June 13 even though we received bil on august 26 and completed on august 29
Hi there. Just chiming in. The timeline seems about right, Many people mentioned the tracker (not cgkey) has not been working since mid-June. I got my PR card and everything and it still says "in progress" there.

Reactions: Shiva91

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Is your tracker up to date ?
mine has no update since June 13 even though we received bil on august 26 and completed on august 29

Hi there. Just chiming in. The timeline seems about right, Many people mentioned the tracker (not cgkey) has not been working since mid-June. I got my PR card and everything and it still says "in progress" there.
Same here, no updates on Tracker. Got BIL through GCKey. Thank God I was able to link the Spousal PR application to GCKey otherwise, I don't know if I would have got to know about biometrics or medical updates.

Reactions: Shiva91

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
July 17th pre arrival letter
sowp submitted August 3rd
sowp approved August 27th
Wow! Just wow!

The officer assigned to your case is on fire! Everything is moving so fast for you. Congrats! I hope other May applicants get the same treatment and see faster processing and sooner results.

Reactions: Charlamanderxxxx

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Can anyone tell me what sequence of digits should I press when calling IRCC phone number to get hold of an agent? Every time I have called, even in the morning at 8.30am local time, I have always heard all agents are busy and then the phone gets disconnected rather allowing to wait.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Can anyone tell me what sequence of digits should I press when calling IRCC phone number to get hold of an agent? Every time I have called, even in the morning at 8.30am local time, I have always heard all agents are busy and then the phone gets disconnected rather allowing to wait.
Call - Press 1 and then press 1 to enter UCI no. (sometimes I press 2 for no UCI no., which seems to be faster)
Then 1 (application already submitted) then 2 (change information) and then 0 (speak to an agent)

However, if the line is always busy, you won't get the option to wait. I find that sometimes in the afternoon, around 1 or 2 PM, they seem to be less busy