+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Secman1

Aug 1, 2020
Yes, got my AOR on June 12, 22 days after application. But no biometrics or medical request yet

Hi, I wanted to ask about linking the app online. We got the AOR on June 21 (email to Sponsor), and we were advised to link it online. Since then, we have been trying that, but it is still not working. Is there a special portal to do this, or how do I check the application status?

Also, do you have any idea about the current processing time for the new Open Work Permit after receiving the AOR?

Thanks!

aashikha

Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Hi, I wanted to ask about linking the app online. We got the AOR on June 21 (email to Sponsor), and we were advised to link it online. Since then, we have been trying that, but it is still not working. Is there a special portal to do this, or how do I check the application status?

Also, do you have any idea about the current processing time for the new Open Work Permit after receiving the AOR?

Thanks!
Application Status Tracker -> https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en
If you also want to link your application to GCKey, you can do that

I have no idea about the OWP timeline.

Follow these videos (Check all of them, they are quite informative)

• Love
Reactions: Shiva91

Azhaan51

Jan 22, 2023
You mean from common law to married? That's the only "change in marital status" I can think of after you send in your sponsorship application.

As if that's the case, it's better to send in the update via web form. It's a stronger application and additional proof.
I am a pr holder but when i landed in canada, i was single.

Now that am married and i would like to apply for spousal inland sponsorship. prior to applying should i change my marital status to married from single by informing to ircc.