+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi,
How much days will it take to show the status of:
1) Test completed? I gave the test on 29th July, the tracker doesnt show it as complete yet.
2) Finger print status? I gave finger print to RCMP on 19th July, but the tracker doesnt show any update on it either.

Any clue?

Thanks

Reactions: hssrp

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I wrote the test on August 1st. Waiting for it to be updated on the tracker.
Please update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi,
How much days will it take to show the status of:
1) Test completed? I gave the test on 29th July, the tracker doesnt show it as complete yet.
2) Finger print status? I gave finger print to RCMP on 19th July, but the tracker doesnt show any update on it either.

Any clue?

Thanks
Spreadsheet updated.

Test completed in tracker will take 2-10 business days depending on the office as the officer need to review the results and mark it as complete.
Fingerprints if sent to Vancouver office will take 4-5 weeks minimum from the date you gave FP. In case of Sydney office, it will be about 3-4 weeks.

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Spreadsheet updated.

Test completed in tracker will take 2-10 business days depending on the office as the officer need to review the results and mark it as complete.
Fingerprints if sent to Vancouver office will take 4-5 weeks minimum from the date you gave FP. In case of Sydney office, it will be about 3-4 weeks.
Thanks you so much.
Unfortunately it was supposed to be send to Vancouver office :(

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Here is my timelines
Aor Received - May 1st
Citizenship tracker activated -may 9th
Test Invite- Jun 27th
Test completed - July 8th
Fingerprint request-July 11th
Fingerprint submitted -July 12th
No updates after July 11th background check and everything else is still in progess.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
This group application Two adult one minor
Applied from Edmonton

1269 Days when I applied .

Added to the spreadsheet. Could you please share your Physical presence days and the city you applied from? Also is it a Single or Family application?

@forw.jane shared a link above which has some good practice materials to prepare for the test, take a look. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10331408/

Also, give a read to Discover Canada once as it is the official test guide prescribed by IRCC.

trackerCan-Cit

Feb 29, 2024
Hey everyone, just a quick update about our tracker: the May group is 33 users strong. The group is spread across different stages; the majority of users are at AOR/App linked to tracker with the fastest app already at LLP‍♂. There are 200+ timelines on the site and you can now compare yours based on office/month applied (or both). Link here if you're keen to add your timeline to the mix.