+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this update in my Tracker today, I changed the actual date for privacy reasons:

Interview required

You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on August 00, 2024. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Reactions: hssrp

madrazi

Apr 27, 2017
Got an update: 'Citizenship test' was updated to 'Progress' on Aug 1st. Test window between Aug 9th and Sep 8th.
I haven't received the test email yet.

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi

Need to understand do we get an option to chose Oath ceremony date?
As I am booked to travel for a month and would write my test before I leave out of country may be on Aug 7/8. And looking at the trend, I might get Oath invite after test completion of 25-30 days that's before I return to Canada.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi

As I am booked to travel for a month and would write my test before I leave out of country may be on Aug 7/8. And looking at the trend, I might get Oath invite after test completion of 25-30 days that's before I return to Canada.
No you don't. You can ask for rescheduling.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I got this update in my Tracker today, I changed the actual date for privacy reasons:

Interview required

You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on August 00, 2024. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
Don't worry, it will make things clear to the officers on any queris they have and they move the application to the next stage right away, best of luck!

Let me know how it goes after your interview.

Reactions: juancarlosco101

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi

We do not get the option to chose the date of the oath, the officer decides it based on the availability of the citizenship judge.

I do not see your data in the tracker so don't have any idea on what is completed and pending to give you a fair ide of the current trends, please share your info so that I can add it in the tracker and share current trends based on the data and your office average processing speed.

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
We do not get the option to chose the date of the oath, the officer decides it based on the availability of the citizenship judge.

I do not see your data in the tracker so don't have any idea on what is completed and pending to give you a fair ide of the current trends, please share your info so that I can add it in the tracker and share current trends based on the data and your office average processing speed.
Thank you for the reply.
I have updated the details in the tracker.

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
Hello ,

I have applied for Citizenship in March 2024 and recently I got an email explaining instructions to download your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate , I did not get any invitation letter for OATH yet ,can some one explain the next steps , Thanks

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello ,

I have applied for Citizenship in March 2024 and recently I got an email explaining instructions to download your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate , I did not get any invitation letter for OATH yet ,can some one explain the next steps , Thanks
This is an indications that you would get the oath invite very soon (as early as this week). The download instructions email is sent a few days before the oath schedule so that you are aware of the steps you need to follow to download the e-certificate after you complete the oath.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thank you for the reply.
I have updated the details in the tracker.
I see your details. Based in the current trends very very few folks have got the oath scheduled in 25-30 days from the test completion date. I am not sure when is your test window starting and ending and also not sure how long is your vacation but to be on the safer side, you can attempt the test the day before you travel out and it will take 2-4 weeks for them to complete LPP from test completion date and then 1-2 weeks at least for scheduling the oath depending upon your office.

Can you confirm your processing office and test window please?

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1112
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Single
Application sent: May 29
Delivered:-
AOR: June 5
Test invite: July 25

Some updates on my profile as below:
Background completed: July 26
Test given: August 4