+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 AOR

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Med update to FD/DM - most straight forward cases in 12-45 days - There is no need to panic each day..

Any file that has passed eligibility check and goes to BG check for more than 110 days; it is either a non-routine file on Security etc... or backlog..
Agreed. Panicking and name-calling throws an entire thread off the path, and is a very contagious. I miss the old "Ray of Hope" threads that were so much more focused on supporting and helping each other.

Reactions: zestylaw

karpermres

Aug 12, 2024
Same, I couldnt create profile in trcker as well.Were you able to later?

Inland CEC with spouse
EE Profile Create: Jan 11th
ITA: March 12th
AOR: May 11th
BIL: July 5th
Medical Passed: July 5th
Biometrics Completed: July 5th (Updated in the application)
GU1: July 6th ( Medicals went black )

anyone been able to create a profile on the tracker ? https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
Been trying everday since i got my Biometrics request, UCI updated to 111XXXXXXX numerics .

PS : i copy paste all the values from my EE Profile to make sure i don't mess up any characters/case or add any space by mistake.

shrysevo9

Aug 4, 2022
Update :

Inland CEC with spouse
GU2: Aug 8th Medicals Passed

Aug 12th !! I got an email saying "Your Application for Permanent residence has been approved."
Feel so blessed ! was on a very relaxing vacation with my wife celebrating my birthday and we get this email. Could not have asked for a better weekend !!

I Hope this gives folks from May 2024 AOR hope that things are moving quick in background !

I do have follow up questions , along with this email i was asked to submit details related to Eye color etc.. i think this is for the Portal account creation.
what comes after this - is there a timeline on when i should follow up with IRCC on portal creation ?
is this just to download eCOPR ? or will they send more emails for 'P1' 'P2' requests ?
Asking since i was planning to travel during Christmas, i'm not sure if i will have the PR card by then - can i Travel with just the eCOPR ?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Update :

Inland CEC with spouse
GU2: Aug 8th Medicals Passed

Aug 12th !! I got an email saying "Your Application for Permanent residence has been approved."
Feel so blessed ! was on a very relaxing vacation with my wife celebrating my birthday and we get this email. Could not have asked for a better weekend !!

I Hope this gives folks from May 2024 AOR hope that things are moving quick in background !

I do have follow up questions , along with this email i was asked to submit details related to Eye color etc.. i think this is for the Portal account creation.
what comes after this - is there a timeline on when i should follow up with IRCC on portal creation ?
is this just to download eCOPR ? or will they send more emails for 'P1' 'P2' requests ?
Asking since i was planning to travel during Christmas, i'm not sure if i will have the PR card by then - can i Travel with just the eCOPR ?
'Congrats'

satisssss

Aug 13, 2024
My Express Entry PNP application dates:

ITA Apr 23
File submitted May 9
AOR May 9
BIL Aug 9
Medicals - Upfront and already updated.
Biometrics completion - Aug 14

How long does it take to get request CoC letter for Singapore. Thats pending due to letter from IRCC

platinum89

Aug 12, 2024
ITA : 2024 MAR 13
AOR : 2024 MAY 01
Medical Passed : 2024 JUN 26
BIL : 2024 JUN 26
Biometrics Completed : 2024 JUN 27
1st GCMS Note ordered : 2024 JUN 27
1st GCMS Note received : 2024 JUL 30
2nd GCMS Note ordered : 2024 AUG 02

PVO : Ottawa
SVO : CIO (Sydney)