Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
mittens said:
mirjahan, my application arrived in mississauga on 25th may also.
my wife got sponsorship approval via e-mail 29th june.
it took us a few more days till it was updated on e-cas, so don't stress it should happen soon!!
I called again today to CIC-M ,the agent asked my info to verified is it is approved or not not . Agent told was approved on 29th June. And told me i will have to send other forms to Quebec Immigration when i will receive the letter.
I did provide my e-mail info but they did not send any mail.
I was on so much stress and worry because i did send and filled up my application forms by my own. I was scare if application return or some thing missing or refuse.
Now i am waiting for letter with less stress.
Singapore is our visa office.
Now will long wait for 20 months where my friend sponsor her wife in 8 months .
He applied may 15 2010 and her wife received visa on Dec 2010.
Thank you guys to share info.

rainbowchaser

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 - 05 - 2011
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
Front loaded
Med's Done....
Front loaded
Approved today!!! Off to Sydney, Aus now - wonder what that wait will be?

Lolly1810

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New dheli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 24, 201;
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 4, 2013
rainbowchaser said:
Approved today!!! Off to Sydney, Aus now - wonder what that wait will be?
yehey! congrats

malirca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Miami, FL
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2011
AOR Received.
July 7, 2011 stating application received in VO June 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 14, 2011
Med's Done....
04-04-2011 Redone Sept. 11, 2013
Passport Req..
April 16, 2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to be As Soon as Possible :)
Darque said:
Congratulations! It's a nice feeling to know your application is finally in the hands of the VO :D and yes not that many people have had e-cas updates yet. Or they haven't posted on here! :)

As for the spreadsheet, I haven't deleted anything. Did you save your changes?

I have however, updated dates for new sponsor approvals, added 2 new people (geekneeo & trini777) and added a total days processing time / average. Hope this is okay ::)
Hey Darque,

Hmmm thats weird, then maybe it didnt save.... i had added a column, i'll insert it again, for # of days from sent to vo received.
no worries, just saw what u added, i like the formating, looks good ;D

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
malirca said:
Hey Darque,

Hmmm thats weird, then maybe it didnt save.... i had added a column, i'll insert it again, for # of days from sent to vo received.
no worries, just saw what u added, i like the formating, looks good ;D
How do I view the spreadsheet without going back to page 16, where the link was posted??. I am sorry if this question sounds silly. :) Thanks!!!

Darque

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-May-2011
AOR Received.
17-Jun-2011
File Transfer...
13-Jun-2011 CSQ Approved: 11-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-Sept-2011
LANDED..........
18-Dec-2011
sthomas said:
How do I view the spreadsheet without going back to page 16, where the link was posted??. I am sorry if this question sounds silly. :) Thanks!!!
The link is in my signature below :)

Once opened you could also bookmark it.

chrischris

Star Member
Mar 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
File Transfer...
21-06-2011
Med's Done....
09-05-2011
Still nothing more for me since sponsor approval. People's notifications of receipt do however seem to be issued at least a week after the VO has actually received it.

Off to Canada tomorrow for a family wedding - does anyone know if the border control will be able to see that I have an immigration application in progress when they scan my passport?

I've got my employer to write a letter for me to take with me, confirming I'm on annual leave and expected back at work in the UK next week, just in case!

I've also arranged to have a criminal record check done in person electronically next week at a Commissionaire's office for $56. Thought I'd make use of the opportunity actually being in Canada to pre-empt any possible request from the London VO for an RCMP certificate - which is a right pain (and expensive) to get from outside of Canada.

Good luck everyone, let's hope we get a few more acknowledgements of receipt coming through in the near future for us all.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
chrischris said:
Still nothing more for me since sponsor approval. People's notifications of receipt do however seem to be issued at least a week after the VO has actually received it.

Off to Canada tomorrow for a family wedding - does anyone know if the border control will be able to see that I have an immigration application in progress when they scan my passport?

I've got my employer to write a letter for me to take with me, confirming I'm on annual leave and expected back at work in the UK next week, just in case!

I've also arranged to have a criminal record check done in person electronically next week at a Commissionaire's office for $56. Thought I'd make use of the opportunity actually being in Canada to pre-empt any possible request from the London VO for an RCMP certificate - which is a right pain (and expensive) to get from outside of Canada.

Good luck everyone, let's hope we get a few more acknowledgements of receipt coming through in the near future for us all.
Yeap, I wonder too, how come we are not getting AOR. And I hope our ecas will update, telling us that our visa office already have our file. ...... When that happens, it will give me peace of mind :) I am not expecting a visa so soon but at least I know my papers are in the right place. hahahahha :)

Have a nice trip to Canada :)

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Darque said:
The link is in my signature below :)

Once opened you could also bookmark it.
Yaay thank you!!!! :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think most people who have had sponsorship approval have it (correct me if I'm wrong, people). I've had three emails from the e-cas tracker. The first was to say that it was able to log in for me. The second (June 12) and third (July 2) both said that my application for permanent residence was received on June 9, and I'm assuming this is to the VO office since my sponsorship approval from Mississauga came a week earlier. I guess this means that e-cas tracker will just email me the last update every month no matter what......
malirca said:
Just checked my ecas and it finally says application received in my VO office.
Received on June 24 :D

There dont seem to be many people with Application received, have they just not posted it, or is it taking that long to get to the VO becase of the strike?

Hey Darque, did you change the spreadsheet, I had added somethings the other day and its not there anymore. I'd prefer things not to get deleted since it takes time adding to it. Thanks :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yay, thanks Darque!

As for the spreadsheet, I haven't deleted anything. Did you save your changes?

I have however, updated dates for new sponsor approvals, added 2 new people (geekneeo & trini777) and added a total days processing time / average. Hope this is okay ::)
[/quote]

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also didn't get how the strike plays in (since she said the application was already delivered by the posties to CIC-M on May 25).
ahm2299 said:
I think they started with 25 May applications so wait this week my friend, i don't think Canada post has relation to this delay

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, apparently e-cas really is picky as to which information it will let people log in with. I log in with my name as the sponsored person but other people log in under sponsor names/info. I just tried to see if I can log in with my receipt number (I usually log in with my client ID and this is precisely what e-cas tracker told me to use) and it gave me the "could not find" screen too. So e-cas tracker really is your best bet. You need to put in all possible names, birth dates, places of birth (I put Russia and USSR for myself and Morocco for my sponsor) and OF COURSE identification type. Do this once and it will keep checking all these combinations for you while you do more interesting things (like wait and worry....just kidding). Then it'll tell you what it's able to log in with, when it's able to log in with it. Use dair's link for it but really you can just Google 'e-cas tracker' and it's the first result.
mirjahan said:
I tried with receipt number shows me they are unable to identify using information provied.
I called CIC-M they told they are strill working on those applications being received on 25 May, told me to wait.
Thank you for your answer

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan, congrats! Good luck on the CSQ application (mine was mailed in but apparently not received by the Ministere for some reason :mad: :(
Don't stress and worry. I filled out my application forms by myself too (I mean really by myself, I just had my husband sign in places). Most people do this on their own and don't get lawyers so don't worry about that aspect. Also it's not set in stone that you'll have to wait 20 months, so just stay positive. I hope it doesn't take that long for any of us.
mirjahan said:
I called again today to CIC-M ,the agent asked my info to verified is it is approved or not not . Agent told was approved on 29th June. And told me i will have to send other forms to Quebec Immigration when i will receive the letter.
I did provide my e-mail info but they did not send any mail.
I was on so much stress and worry because i did send and filled up my application forms by my own. I was scare if application return or some thing missing or refuse.
Now i am waiting for letter with less stress.
Singapore is our visa office.
Now will long wait for 20 months where my friend sponsor her wife in 8 months .
He applied may 15 2010 and her wife received visa on Dec 2010.
Thank you guys to share info.