App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
june applicant rehan page 67 mention the fax number of CIO.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
06 Straight weeks without any single AOR-----0.00000000 progress.......well done CIO...keep it up ;D

FSW --> Federal Skilled Worker or Federal Screwed Worker or Fake Scope of Work ? :p :p :p

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
brabus_ said:
Have you read the new instructions for processing PR applications (renewed on August 2010) ?
Or my brief recap of them in this thread previously ?

If money were charged - FILE will be definitely created.
If you receive AOR, it is ok, application is transferred to VO.
If you receive deny, file will be closed, and appropriate TAG will be placed in it. Money will be refunded.

My two presumes:
1) they probably have already processed all May, June applications
And local Visa Offices has already known about our cases and known our file numbers.
CIC has just pressed 'PAUSE' button, and wait for something. When it decides to 'PLAY', it could make a mass email of all AOR.
(AOR email is needed, because without that email, you can't apply to local VO, though it has already your electronic file)
2) they are just moving so slowly, and now are in process state. They could process 2-3 applicants AOR by week, and we will receive AOR in 10 or 26 weeks, as someone wrote on this forum. In this case applicants will receive AOR step by step, consequently, in lazy manner.

I am voting for presume number 1.
If they are making use of your presume no 1, then it is not going to have a nice aftermath. If they give mass AORs then there would be mass documents sending to the various VO giving them a high volume of work. They should have been doing it the previous way. But right now a mass AOR would be fine because may of us cannot afford to wait any longer. I am sure many of us documents are ready. Further delays could mean expiry of some of our documents.

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Things are looking up for us. The next couple of weeks will be for us by God's grace.

Cheers
Olabisi

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
dear all applicants--------click the link mentioned by guy13042010 on page 291 of april thread and discuss it.please i m tensed up.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
dear all applicants--------click the link mentioned by guy13042010 on page 291 of april thread and discuss it.please i m tensed up.
Why r u tense with that link? we all are together in the same boat.....

in that link, time line is mentioned "in Months" which is wrong i am sure. There could be a typo error.....I THINK, the given time line is "in Weeks"....u can then match it with CIO website timelines as well...

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
NAVALI---HOW COME THEY CREAT SUCH A BIG MISTAKE ?I THINK THIS MIGHT BE TRUE LOOKING TO THE PRESENT SILENCE OF ALL VISA OFFICES AND CIO AS WELL.MEANS 5-6 YEARS FOR NEWDELHI VISA OFFICE TO STAMP VISA OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

T

Tegnus

sadika said:
It's not a government official page, so information there can be misleading. I would not believe it!

Processing times in VO are available on CIC web page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-fed.asp

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
tegnus----i hope it may not be true but my inner heart is telling something going on in delaying AORS AND PROCESSING TIMINGS....GOD KNOWS BETTER /some new processing timings will be anounced suddenly like 24 june incidence came suddenly,,,

T

Tegnus

My ecas status just got updated.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
It's probably not the thing I would like to see. I don't have any information in e-mail or phone so. I'll keep you posted.

poonam

Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st : 29 Sep 2010, 2nd Aor : 20.01.2011
IELTS Request
already sent
Tegnus said:

It's probably not the thing I would like to see. I don't have any information in e-mail or phone so. I'll keep you posted.

Best of Luck :)

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Tegnus said:

Hi tegnus,
this could not be true as you have not received 2nd AOR yet how could they take decision on your app so early. as i saw at the forum that E cas status sometime shows misleading info but it will change soon. if it happens within 'in process' stage than u shud need to worry. this is definitely a wrong update. Dont worry have faith and keep us updated.
Wish you good luck.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
TEGNUS AND OTTHERS---------What is the use of file number they gave me yesterday?AOR FILE NUMBER WILL BE THE SAME?usually they give file number after eligibility review completion,so what is the importance of this file number?they mention for future correspondance .,, but for what and with whom?