+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
sadika said:
i recived file number and they told me to communicate for anything with this file number reference . but can i send my documents to vo on this e mail???i am not sure.
1. Can you share with us all body of the email ?
2. Did you make any enquiries on CIC site (asking about your AOR or File Number) ?
3. What is the ECAS status by your file number?

Thanks.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sadika,

where r u? we all are eagerly waiting for your feedback as ur message gave some light of hope......

4mera

sadika said:
i recieved an e mail from nova scotia just now giving me file number B+++++++++.
they mention your application has been recieved in our office and is awaiting processing.if u send any further corresondence please quote the file number above.
what does it mean?i m 4th may aplicant but they wrote 22 june recieved correspondence from me???????

congrats sadika :D

this a great news, i am very happy for you :D

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
e mail came from nova scotia mentioning file cnumber staring with B.........
ONLY FEW SENTENCES WRITTEN IN E MAIL-
your application has been recieved in our office and is awaiting processing .if you send further correspondence please quote the file number above.
IF THIS IS THE FILE NUMBER THEN WHY THEY WROTE MY APPLICATION STILL AWAITING FOR PROCESSING?
I checked e cas by putting this file number but not showing anything.

i dont know what is this?

T

Tegnus

In ecas it should show at least this line:

We received your application for permanent residence on May X, 2010.

strange.... you didn't answer to question - did you made some inquiries?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
yes i sent fax asking for my AOR last week.but why they gave me file number?what is this file number?

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Email that Sadika received is very strange....specially still they r saying that application in process while she is 4th May applicant....

Enough is enough...4months.huhhhhhhh...what kind of Fast processing is this....really getting fed up and tired of all this delay with CIO....God knows better how much more time they need...whenever someone calls them, they have some old idotic reply that processing 03 May applicants while even no one from 3rd May list got reply yet.... on the other hand they have charged CC for a lot of July/Aug applicants....CIO website also has no update...the last modify date is 23 Aug 2010....where are they all gone? what they want? how much more patience and wait required? ? :'( :-\ :-X :-[ ::) ??? :eek: :mad:

T

Tegnus

sadika said:
yes i sent fax asking for my AOR last week.but why they gave me file number?what is this file number?
It's your immigration case #. This e-mail basically means they have received your application (which is good) and they will process it some time.

Be patient and it will pay back! :)

T

Tegnus

navali said:
how much more patience and wait required? ?
It take a lot patient and faith! There are people who wait several years to get to Canada, hopefully we will be lucky ones.

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
Hello Everyone

I am younger brother of A11K22A33 (one of the applicant under this thread). I pretty much see every comment in this thread **** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS **** because my brother has also applied. I am already in Canada here as I got my PR in 2007. I waited for 6 years and that wait was really worth for me.

So, keep waiting untill you get successfull in this long journey.

Thanks

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
What is the Fax number? where did u get it from?

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tegnus said:
It take a lot patient and faith! There are people who wait several years to get to Canada, hopefully we will be lucky ones.
The problem is not that....the main issue is that all docs have been prepared but (as several seniors also mentioned) most of these papers are getting old and will expire like PCC, experience letters with fresh dates etc....and have to prepare all these papers again which is a nig hassle specially if u r residing in anotehr country (not in ur home country).... :(

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
I GOT FILE NUMBER STARTING WITH B FOLLOWED BY NINE DIGITS,.I THINK THIS IS IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER TRUE?THIS MEANS MY FILE SHIFTED TO VISA OFFICE THEN WHY E CAS IS NOT SHOWING ANYTHING?WHAT KIND OF HELP I CAN GET FROM THIS FILE NUMBER?

T

Tegnus

I GOT FILE NUMBER STARTING WITH B FOLLOWED BY NINE DIGITS,.I THINK THIS IS IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER TRUE?
True.

THIS MEANS MY FILE SHIFTED TO VISA OFFICE THEN WHY E CAS IS NOT SHOWING ANYTHING?
False. If your file have been moved to VO you would receive AOR and ecas whould show that Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete