+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Ace...!

Mar 23, 2023
Hi Ace, can you please let me know when you receive your portal credentials email? I have replied my first portal email for a week now and still not receiving the credentials. Same from Montreal office.
Hey Papito,
Haven't received anything yet, but my case is special since I added my spouse to the application ~ 3 weeks before the portal email.
So, I'm not expecting to receive any more portal emails until my wife's application is processed (I guess?!).

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
Hey Papito,
Haven't received anything yet, but my case is special since I added my spouse to the application ~ 3 weeks before the portal email.
So, I'm not expecting to receive any more portal emails until my wife's application is processed (I guess?!).
Hi, Did you spouse got BIL or Med request?

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hey Papito,
Thanks for your reply Ace.

I actually received my portal 2 email within 10 days, and just downloaded my eCOPR this morning!

Hope your case will be moving faster!

Coco123

May 23, 2023
Hello everyone, do you have any idea how long will info sharing takes to complete. I have valid US visa and visited twice in past. I read somewhere that it takes time if you USA visa. Please suggest and share your experience

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone, do you have any idea how long will info sharing takes to complete. I have valid US visa and visited twice in past. I read somewhere that it takes time if you USA visa. Please suggest and share your experience
Takes time if you have US visa ? Seriously? How does that work ?

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Hello Everyone,

SWO - Express Entry

Would like to ask, if I can make an upfront medical exam (IME) while waiting for the IRCC ITA.

I am in the EE pool with CRS 939 points and currently waiting for the next draw, and am trying to get all documents ready for the submissions.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Everyone,

SWO - Express Entry

Would like to ask, if I can make an upfront medical exam (IME) while waiting for the IRCC ITA.

I am in the EE pool with CRS 939 points and currently waiting for the next draw, and am trying to get all documents ready for the submissions.
The closer your medical date is to your PR application submission the better as the Medical will be valid for one whole year. So you don’t want to have the start date too early before your actual application date. After making it in the Federal Draw in the next round, you will get 60 days before you must submit your application. That’s when you get you upfront medical done alongside preparing your PR application.

However what you may be able to initiate until then is the police verification. In some countries it take a lot of time.
Good luck.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
The closer your medical date is to your PR application submission the better as the Medical will be valid for one whole year. So you don’t want to have the start date too early before your actual application date. After making it in the Federal Draw in the next round, you will get 60 days before you must submit your application. That’s when you get you upfront medical done alongside preparing your PR application.

However what you may be able to initiate until then is the police verification. In some countries it take a lot of time.
Good luck.
Sincerely appreciate your time and the response,

I have recently obtained my Police Character/Clearance certificate both for my country of residence and citizenship.

I am only trying to be proactive, and in a way get all required documents available for the application as mentioned in my Nomination letter, and again to be able to submit the application as early as possible as the province process has already taken me 6 months to process, trying to avoid another long waiting.

I also read on the IRCC website that medical done within 5 years can be used if the person's health does not pose a high risk to Canada's health care and/ or its citizens.

Please what do you suggest?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello Everyone,

SWO - Express Entry

Consider this before getting upfront medicals done before ITA - if you do your medicals let's say right now (August 2023), you got an ITA in Sept or Oct 2023. You'll have less time with your CoPR as it will tied to your medical expiry, which would be August 2023. If that's not a concern, get an upfront medical done. It takes 2-4 hours to complete in most countries.

Reactions: June1311

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Consider this before getting upfront medicals done before ITA - if you do your medicals let's say right now (August 2023), you got an ITA in Sept or Oct 2023. You'll have less time with your CoPR as it will tied to your medical expiry, which would be August 2023. If that's not a concern, get an upfront medical done. It takes 2-4 hours to complete in most countries.
That’s exactly what I said too in my comment above.

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Greetings everyone,

While filling out my PR application, I was asked under statutory question;

Has XYZ (Applicant) ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

My question;

What should I answer here in this case, I have been denied a visit visa to the US (twice) and Canada (once) before and the reason mentioned is that I have not satisfied that I will be leaving after my temporary stay.

If I should say "YES" to the question asked then my concern is they didn't specify visa type (Visit/Tourist, or Permanent visa), and again the last part of the question says ..... #ordered to leave Canada or any other country? which is 'NO' for me.

Anybody with advice on what to do here?

Thanks.

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Greetings everyone,

While filling out my PR application, I was asked under statutory question;

Has XYZ (Applicant) ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

My question;

What should I answer here in this case, I have been denied a visit visa to the US (twice) and Canada (once) before and the reason mentioned is that I have not satisfied that I will be leaving after my temporary stay.

If I should say "YES" to the question asked then my concern is they didn't specify visa type (Visit/Tourist, or Permanent visa), and again the last part of the question says ..... #ordered to leave Canada or any other country? which is 'NO' for me.

Anybody with advice on what to do here?

Thanks.
Answer should be yes. And there is space for you to explain the reason