+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

iqra.k

Jun 10, 2020
Hello
I have submitted my application on 12th march and delibered on 16th march but after that i didn't recieve any letter or application number to tracj my application so i am so confuse whats going in ? did they recieve my application or not? when they will start processing my application.

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah I am applying for TRV. Already filled out the forms, just gathering supporting docs.

Is anyone else applying for TRV? Let me know as I have some questions regarding their supporting docs.
Can we apply?
Wouldn't it affect the processing of the file?
and what will you provide as a reason for TRV?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Yeah I am applying for TRV. Already filled out the forms, just gathering supporting docs.

Is anyone else applying for TRV? Let me know as I have some questions regarding their supporting docs.
Do you recommend applying for TRV after getting AOR? my application was received on March 3rd but didn't receive AOR1. If we apply TRV now, I am sure it will not get approved since we don't even have AOR1 yet and no application number.

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Can we apply?
Wouldn't it affect the processing of the file?
and what will you provide as a reason for TRV?
You can apply anytime, it's just upto you. I don't see how would it affect the processing of Spousal Sponsorship even if TRV gets rejected.

Meeting your spouse is theee main reason for TRV currently and this is written specifically on IRCC's website.

"To show an immigration officer that you’re coming for an essential (non discretionary) purpose, such as to live with your spouse, partner or parent."

Do you recommend applying for TRV after getting AOR? my application was received on March 3rd but didn't receive AOR1. If we apply TRV now, I am sure it will not get approved since we don't even have AOR1 yet and no application number.
Yes I completely agree that we don't even have AOR1 currently. But then the deadline for this type of TRV is June 30th, what is the guarantee that we will receive AOR1 by then?

What is the harm in applying except loosing $100?

Hi, does the applicant need to do another medical if sponsorship medical was already done and passed?
I am not sure about this, if you give them PA's UCI then they should know but don't quote me on that.

Whoever has received AOR1, I strongly recommend applying TRV by 30th.

For most cases there is no medical for Visitor's Visa.
If you are planning to stay more than 6 months, then you do.

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
You can apply anytime, it's just upto you. I don't see how would it affect the processing of Spousal Sponsorship even if TRV gets rejected.

Meeting your spouse is theee main reason for TRV currently and this is written specifically on IRCC's website.

"To show an immigration officer that you’re coming for an essential (non discretionary) purpose, such as to live with your spouse, partner or parent."

Yes I completely agree that we don't even have AOR1 currently. But then the deadline for this type of TRV is June 30th, what is the guarantee that we will receive AOR1 by then?

What is the harm in applying except loosing $100?

I am not sure about this, if you give them PA's UCI then they should know but don't quote me on that.

Whoever has received AOR1, I strongly recommend applying TRV by 30th.

If you are planning to stay more than 6 months, then you do.
Where are you seeing that TRV for spouses are being priority processed? What is your source? I applied for my wife’s TRV 24 APR....I would like to send IRCC a web forum stipulating the directive for spouse TRV application to be priority processed.TIA!

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I am wondering whether I should reapply for TRV again. My wife's TRV was rejected back in January based on purpose of visit and family ties. This was before I submitted the Spousal Application in March 2020.

Reactions: lovely89

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Just want to join this group so I can get updates of any AORs since we are in MAY group.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I am wondering whether I should reapply for TRV again. My wife's TRV was rejected back in January based on purpose of visit and family ties. This was before I submitted the Spousal Application in March 2020.
Hi! I'm at your same situation, I'm the applicant and my TRV was rejected in october based on purpose of visit and economic background (they just didn't care all the trips that I've done the last years, nor even that I have USA visa), but it was before the wedding. We got married in december and we sent the application in March 23rd. Now that we are married my husband and me are considering to reapply for TRV after this new resolution of june... just thinking about the chances.
We miss each other so much, we have now 6 months since the last time together and this give us a little of hope.

kunaljathar

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Hi! I'm at your same situation, I'm the applicant and my TRV was rejected in october based on purpose of visit and economic background (they just didn't care all the trips that I've done the last years, nor even that I have USA visa), but it was before the wedding. We got married in december and we sent the application in March 23rd. Now that we are married my husband and me are considering to reapply for TRV after this new resolution of june... just thinking about the chances.
We miss each other so much, we have now 6 months since the last time together and this give us a little of hope.
Its been four months since we met. I thought that we would have better chances to get TRV after marriage but it isnt the case. They simply reject TRV's for spouses and indirectly promote outland application process. I am hoping we get some kind of acknowledgement on the application soon.

Reactions: Gam14

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Where are you seeing that TRV for spouses are being priority processed? What is your source? I applied for my wife’s TRV 24 APR....I would like to send IRCC a web forum stipulating the directive for spouse TRV application to be priority processed.TIA!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/apply-visit-work-student.html#apply-visa

It says right on this page.

We’re prioritizing some applications, including

• Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
If you’re not eligible to travel to Canada, don’t apply during the suspension of normal processing (until June 30, 2020).

Who is eligible to travel to Canada
Foreign nationals, including United States (US) citizens, can travel to Canada only if they’re eligible.

Immediate family members of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
To be eligible, you must provide evidence that:

You must also have a quarantine plan that shows how you will quarantine for 14 days when you arrive in Canada, including how you will get to your destination, obtain groceries, and access essential services and medical care. This plan is mandatory.