+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

May 20, 2020
Since Canada has resumed processing TRVs and are prioritizing applicants who are currently exempt from travel restrictions, like spouse.

Is anyone planning to apply TRV? Or should we wait for AOR?
same question. Do you think they will grant TRVs to our spouses in this case? Given the fact that spouses almost always get a rejection for TRV!

Reactions: ManBhawan

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
The info about processing application received before February 12, 2020 is so confusing as it means they are only working on those received before this date. However from the spreadsheet tracker almost all February and three applicants of March got some updates means the IRCC is processing them. Dose anyone knows what IRCC means by this date specifically?
Good Morning Everyone,

I am new to this forum but reading all the updates news since 2019. But joined today. I had applied for my husband's spousal application in March too, it was delivered on 12th March to CPC Sydeny.
I had sent a query last week through IRCC web forum, and got reply today. They said our application is not in the system yet.
" However rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before March 12, 2020."

So as per post above they were working on before 12th February applications, and now saying before March 12th. Should be expect AOR1 for March applicants soon?

Hopefully waiting for AOR.

thanks.

newuser4567

Mar 29, 2020
Hello all,

Since the process is taking longer now I am thinking of visiting my spouse back in home country. But not sure if I can be coming back before 3 to 4 months (depending on flights bringing people back). I am PR, so as PR can I be outside while spousal application is in process? I dint find any link on official website saying that as PR we have to be present in Canada throughout application process time, am I correct?

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Good Morning Everyone,

I am new to this forum but reading all the updates news since 2019. But joined today. I had applied for my husband's spousal application in March too, it was delivered on 12th March to CPC Sydeny.
I had sent a query last week through IRCC web forum, and got reply today. They said our application is not in the system yet.
" However rest assured that this situation is normal since the responsible office is currently processing applications received before March 12, 2020."

So as per post above they were working on before 12th February applications, and now saying before March 12th. Should be expect AOR1 for March applicants soon?

Hopefully waiting for AOR.

thanks.
This is great, i also got repky from them last month that they are processing applications received before 12 feb, so now they are saying 12 march, that means my application is soon going to be processed with aor1. Great news. My application was received on 25 March.

Reactions: rrss13

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
This is great, i also got repky from them last month that they are processing applications received before 12 feb, so now they are saying 12 march, that means my application is soon going to be processed with aor1. Great news. My application was received on 25 March.
Hopefully close then. Mine went in on the 17th.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
So far two people with AOR1 in march applications but still no new aor1, so what applications before march 12 they are processing currently? Are they lying?

maxayma

May 11, 2020
So far two people with AOR1 in march applications but still no new aor1, so what applications before march 12 they are processing currently? Are they lying?
I am afraid that might be just a standardized reply and they only mean that they are working on applications received before yours so this is why yours is not yet on the system and the date they give here is not an indication for anything. like for example if someone delivered his March 20 they will say it is not on the system as we are still working on applications received before March 20. which simply means they are affected by current situation and they have backlog but doesn't necessary means that the date reflects where they are now processing applications. In this case it is not a lie, it is the truth about the current situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I am afraid that might be just a standardized reply and they only mean that they are working on applications received before yours so this is why yours is not yet on the system and the date they give here is not an indication for anything. like for example if someone delivered his March 20 they will say it is not on the system as we are still working on applications received before March 20. which simply means they are affected by current situation and they have backlog but doesn't necessary means that the date reflects where they are now processing applications. In this case it is not a lie, it is the truth about the current situation.
it`s true. same reply was when people wrote in IRCC before covid (date written not match really)

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Yes that is what am wondering about, I had sent them one more email yesterday about 12 Feb and 12 March, Clearly asked them that what does that mean? can they please explain clearly exactly which applications they are processing now? 12 Feb or reached around 12th March application?

This was exactly my wording in the email.

Let see what they comes up with. Hope for some good news.

Reactions: adyc

Fizz 2020

May 20, 2020
Guys please go on twitter and comment under immigrant minister Marco Mendicino tweet regarding this issue as much as you can if you really want him to hear your voice ,Me and some other people are already doing that ,but if more people will talk about this issue then him or his team will definitely take some action ,their only focus is on Refugees and Immigrants .

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Yes that is what am wondering about, I had sent them one more email yesterday about 12 Feb and 12 March, Clearly asked them that what does that mean? can they please explain clearly exactly which applications they are processing now? 12 Feb or reached around 12th March application?

This was exactly my wording in the email.

Let see what they comes up with. Hope for some good news.
Did that already when I received their mail, but no response to that.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please go on twitter and comment under immigrant minister Marco Mendicino tweet regarding this issue as much as you can if you really want him to hear your voice ,Me and some other people are already doing that ,but if more people will talk about this issue then him or his team will definitely take some action ,their only focus is on Refugees and Immigrants .
Could you please share the link to the tweet where you have commented?