Med's Done....
October 21-2013
Interview........
December 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 18, 2015
LANDED..........
April 26, 2015
Hopefully we will also see in process soon. I'm guessing that because my wife is Filipino working in Macau, that there are extra checks they need to do with our file. We have 6 years together now, married and more proof of relationship than most.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WRXSTI said:
Hi Guys,

Please update the spreadsheet. Status changed to in process today. We started processing the application on August 27, 2014.
Congrats. Good to see a fellow Manila VO getting "In Process". Where in Canada is your destination?

Gumby749

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
New Brunswick
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
BunnyB said:
I received PPR request yesterday as well as a procedural fairness letter asking me to give credible evidence of my intention to reside in Canada. It's a very long and detailed letter asking for credible evidence of establishing ourselves in Canada and severing our ties to HK.
Although I have quite a lot of proofs like disposing of our house two months ago, setting up an account in Canada and some quotation on movers company and pet's movers as well. I am still worried these may not be enough. Any ideas what else to give? Pls help.
We had to prove the sponsor's (me) intention to return to Canada also, in the initial app. We haven't received a procedural fairness letter such as you, but we are going through the Manila office too. If I recall, job offers, mortgages/lease or rental agreements, or school enrollments were really what they were looking for. Are you able to provide any of those?

Gumby749

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
New Brunswick
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
mikeymyke said:
Thanks! I checked the other Singapore applicants, it seemed to take about 2 weeks after In Process to get PPR. My wife is only going to plan to stay here a few weeks only after this news. Really happy your hubby will land soon!
Hey just saw this - congrats!

turntopage47

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
orchidea said:
Yepppppppppp....I got PPR :) I m so happyyyyyyyyyyyy

HELP: What do i need to include in the envelope with the passport? Pls help who has done this before me ;)

You should also put a copy of the PPR email (sorry for the late response!)
You can put your identifying numbers on that

Congrats!

marvij

Mar 20, 2014
hi good day everyone .. can the moderator update my stat to "in process" they updated my ecas and it says application is in process started august 26.. thanks ;D thanks :D

jennifoysol

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
04/11/2014
File Transfer...
13/10/2014
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
January 16th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Is there anyone here who applied in March 2014 and has Singapore as the VO for the 2nd part of the Spousal application? Did any of you receive any response from them recently, either asking for re medical or police check?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jennifoysol said:
Is there anyone here who applied in March 2014 and has Singapore as the VO for the 2nd part of the Spousal application? Did any of you receive any response from them recently, either asking for re medical or police check?
Yes, Koifish 76 recieved request for police certificate. Send him a private message.

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
BunnyB said:
I received PPR request yesterday as well as a procedural fairness letter asking me to give credible evidence of my intention to reside in Canada. It's a very long and detailed letter asking for credible evidence of establishing ourselves in Canada and severing our ties to HK.
Although I have quite a lot of proofs like disposing of our house two months ago, setting up an account in Canada and some quotation on movers company and pet's movers as well. I am still worried these may not be enough. Any ideas what else to give? Pls help.
i just read the ppr mail detail again
the first paragraph
Dear xxxxxxxx

Pending a final assessment of admissibility criteria to ensure that all requirements have been met, your permanent resident application may be ready for approval and visa issuance in the near future. In order to finalize your application more quickly, we are requesting your passport(s) at this time.

You must submit your passport(s) to this office within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application. Read and follow the important information and instructions set out below.

all requirements have been met,then why asking for my police cert again?do u have the same mail BunnyB?

Also,are they requesting you to submit the passport within 30 days?

and in the last paragraph

Due to the volume of visa processing at this office, it generally takes us 20 working days to issue permanent resident visa documentation and return your passports.

that means i will get back my passport around 20 working days?and it sounds i have passed all requirement and its kinda like a final confirmation,do u guys think so?

BunnyB

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 26 2014
Doc's Request.
received procedural fairness letter
AOR Received.
May 06 2014 , AOR2 Jun 03 2014
File Transfer...
May 08 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 22 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 30, 2014
LANDED..........
01 Dec 2014
Heroine said:
do u have the same mail BunnyB?

Also,are they requesting you to submit the passport within 30 days?

and in the last paragraph

Due to the volume of visa processing at this office, it generally takes us 20 working days to issue permanent resident visa documentation and return your passports.

that means i will get back my passport around 20 working days?and it sounds i have passed all requirement and its kinda like a final confirmation,do u guys think so?
Well the PPR is exactly the same as yours while on the other hand I have something very contradicting in my procedural fairness letter that said ..... I am preparing to refuse your application for permanent residence and asking for credible evidence to demonstrate that I have begun to severe ties in China or termination of your Household register and plans to establish ourselves in Canada. Your HHR could very well mean HouseHold Register. As for HK citizens, we do not have HHR, only in China, I think what they are really looking for is severing your ties to HK. What I will be sending in is the sale of our house 3 months ago and other credible evidence that I have not sent in previously. I have loads of documents to follow up these few days and hopefully I can send them in within this week. We are both residing in HK at the moment with two children and the IO is not satisfied that we are intending to reside in Canada for now and in the near future given we are well established in HK for over 10 years. So I have to write and explain what we have done in severing our ties and what we are planning to do when we arrive in Canada.

orchidea

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
15-05-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2014
LANDED..........
22-10-2014
turntopage47 said:
You should also put a copy of the PPR email (sorry for the late response!)
You can put your identifying numbers on that

Congrats!
Thnx for the response :) I sent:pass, a copy of the PPR email, RPRF receipt&in a seperate sheet of paper my identifying number.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MS.COLORS said:
Hi, Everyone.
My e-cas status says "In process on 27th August"!!! ;D
Please update the info. Thank you!!
Done!! Where in Canada is your destination?

orchidea

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
21-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
15-05-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2014
LANDED..........
22-10-2014
Mine too :) Looking forward to travel in October ;)