carabelli

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicysank said:
Congrats!!!!

When DID you apply kindly let us know with the following details.

Date of Applying
PER
RBVO
2nd AOR
Visa Office
Date of MR

Thanks
Spicy
Spicy

DOA: mar 9 2011
per: apr 6
rbvo apr: 27
2nd aor: may 5
mr: july 26
visa office: manila

carabelli

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
@ Thalia and Prince11, I have been following ur exchanges...you two act like lovers :p ;D. Who is the male and who is the female? Or is it a same-sex relationship? Haheheheheheh! Mandie
On a serious note, wish u speedy recovery Thalia
Mandie.... LOL..... in fact ROFAL...... NO NO NO RELATIONSHIP(otherwise)!!!!!!!! YES..there's a relationship of waiting together for the PR. We become friends only with those who can have similar thoughts right? Thousands of miles apart....still like minds...may be. That's all....this is called mind attraction because we both love this thread as much others do... right Thalia :p ;)
MAY YOU BE LEFT CLUELESS ABOUT MALE? FEMALE? OR THE SAME-SEX!!!!! LOL :D :D :D
+1 because you gave me a happy start of the day..... :-*

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
New Applicants – Be aware before applying
Tip: One should count his/her application in CAP once completeness check is over. (It may be 7-15 days max.).

Completeness Checks Completeness check covers:
• Accurate filled forms & fees, submission of documents as per checklist.
• Points calculation,
• Job duties & role match with NOC.

Example: - For Example one's application reached 5 September, his application may be processed for completeness in 7 to 15 days, and his application may be counted in 20th September's announced number of applications received.

(This is based on only observations)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
farrukh ahmad said:
New Applicants – Be aware before applying
Tip: One should count his/her application in CAP once completeness check is over. (It may be 7-15 days max.).

Completeness Checks Completeness check covers:
• Accurate filled forms & fees, submission of documents as per checklist.
• Points calculation,
• Job duties & role match with NOC.

Example: - For Example one's application reached 5 September, his application may be processed for completeness in 7 to 15 days, and his application may be counted in 20th September's announced number of applications received.

(This is based on only observations)
good post..just want to correct 1 point.
"COmpleteness check is done within 24 hours"

BR
Dr.Hasib

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
Thalia said:
Hi my sweet sweet prince...you rock! LOL!
I needed this boost right now...been 2 days in bed with the flu and only today I feel somewhat better.

Missed you all Marchiansss :D

hi thalia, hop you feel better now. i have a quesgtion. my passport has only 6 pages left unused now. i am thinking if it is important to renew it while i am waiting for the inprocess/meds. but i think there is some restrictions for no. of pages i am suppossed to have used up before i can apply to renew. any way, do you know if canada immigration stipulates a minimum no. of unused pages on the passport before stamping the pr visa? i am not planning to travel soon, so fo you think it will be ok if i have 1 or 2 blank pages at the time of stamping of visa (of course, if i qualify). please if you cn give your views..many thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
canada100 said:
hi thalia, hop you feel better now. i have a quesgtion. my passport has only 6 pages left unused now. i am thinking if it is important to renew it while i am waiting for the inprocess/meds. but i think there is some restrictions for no. of pages i am suppossed to have used up before i can apply to renew. any way, do you know if canada immigration stipulates a minimum no. of unused pages on the passport before stamping the pr visa? i am not planning to travel soon, so fo you think it will be ok if i have 1 or 2 blank pages at the time of stamping of visa (of course, if i qualify). please if you cn give your views..many thanks
Nope..6 pages wont be an issue, so far it is valid for at least 6 months (i believe).....Mandie

time 2011

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2011
Hi Marchian friends, today Irecieved a letter fro Sydney VO to attend the interview and bring Proof of funds, Passport, Orinal education documents and work references. What could be the reason of the interview and what is to be prepared? Sincere thanks to all helping and guiding the forum members.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
time 2011 said:
Hi Marchian friends, today Irecieved a letter fro Sydney VO to attend the interview and bring Proof of funds, Passport, Orinal education documents and work references. What could be the reason of the interview and what is to be prepared? Sincere thanks to all helping and guiding the forum members.
Interview is beign called when VO is not satisfied with the documents provided by the applcants. However, sometimes it can be random.if you can satisfy the interviewer then, you can expect to get MR within a month :D
check the post of jasonbourne who faced interview recently

JasonBourne said:
Hey Sorry guys. Couldn't post earlier as I landed late last night and went to sleep immediately.

So here's how it was:

I reached atleast an hour before the interview. I was allowed to enter the premises even though they mentioned in the letter that the canadidates should reach no earlier than 30 minutes.

I presented my letter at the security gate and after security check I was allowed to enter. I gave my letter to the receptionist and she asked me to wait in the hall.

I waited for close to 2 hours before I was called in (1 hour after my scheduled time). I was becoming a little restless as I hate waiting the most and thought about going to the reception and inquiring but controlled myself.

I greeted the lady officer on my way in and she offered me to take a seat.

The first thing she asked -- "Where is your spouse?". The interview letter clearly mentioned that my spouse need not attend the interview so I said so. She confirmed again whether the letter clearly mentioned it and I said yes (I wonder why she asked as she could have checked it on the screen I guess) .

Then she asked me to give her the additional documents that the letter asked for. So I gave her the requested documents one by one (each time explaining what they were). Then she asked me about Marriage Questinnaire and I gave it to her along with the bunch of photos of various outings and additional documents to support my stand (past e-mails, an affidavit etc.). While looking at the pictures that I gave her she took out one picture and asked me about the person we were posing with.

She then started to ask questions about our relationship, how we met, where do we stay and who else stays with us, how is my spouse's relationship with my parents, how is my relationship with my spouses' parents etc (I don't remember everything but it sums up just about everything). She also asked me about my wedding (Just 3 months before the application) and how my parents think about my moving to Canada -- I gave my justification and I think she was convinced by my answer.

She then proceeded to ask some questions about my job. She first asked me to describe the duties and responsibilities that I handle on an ongoing basis. I did and there were few more questions based on the employment letters (including the fresh ones) that I submitted. Then there were some generic questions regarding my job (the structure of my department, work timings, compensation etc.).

In the end, she said that she was satisfied with my responses and that the application will be processed further and that they will contact me if any more information is needed. I asked her about the approximate timeline from here on -- she said that she will put her review/comments in a day or two and then her clerk will check the new information/documents that I submitted and it should be "fairly quick" from here on (She kept all the docs that I gave her and said that they will be returning all the original documents to me).

The whole thing lasted for about 10-12 mins (I was surprised when I came out as others were taking anywhere between 25-30 mins or even more -- I also heard some loud arguements (!!!) while I was seated in the hall.)

After coming out I realized I could have given few more supporting documents (apart from the ones they asked for). I hope this doesn't go against me.

A special thanks to Mitali for her inputs and everything.

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Hello everyone!
Yea, somewhat better today! Apparently it was gastric flu and did affect me more than I expected. But already recovering and by the end of the weekend I will be up and running :)
Thank you all for your wishes, very sweet!

canada100 I bet you are fine. Visa takes only 1 page. Unless you are planning to travel a lot more by that time. If so, you can issue a new passport at any time, and it won't delay your process. If and when you do, just inform your VO.

P.S. Hi prince!!! How was your week? :D

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thalia said:
Hello everyone!
Yea, somewhat better today! Apparently it was gastric flu and did affect me more than I expected. But already recovering and by the end of the weekend I will be up and running :)
Thank you all for your wishes, very sweet!

P.S. Hi prince!!! How was your week? :D

Thank God Thalia that you are back. :D Good to know that you are feeling better... My week was okay... How else can I feel about a week without M....R.... Huh!!!

Take care.

Cheers!!! :)

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
time 2011 said:
Here is another sample for you and hope it helps you time2011... I read this in the thread created by Gautam...thread is- received verification call....

It seemed to me that the Officer was a strict lady. She was asking outright close ended questions.

1) What is your D.O.B?
2) Are u married?
3) What is your wife's D.O.B?
4) What are you currently doing?
5) What were you doing prior to this?
6) When did u graduate?
7) Any other degrees/diploma that you have done?
8) Is your NOC Category - the work experience you have claimed, after your graduation?

Then she asked the industry/job specific questions. I have applied under NOC 0631 - Restaurant Manager

Like.. What is the address of the Restaurant you were working in?
Who heads the restaurant?
Who did you report to?
How many employees were under you during supervisory/managerial roles?
What was the salary you were drawing?
How big is the restaurant?
Is it air-conditioned?
How many people can it seat?
How many outside/inside?

1 or 2 questions I may have missed. But I have covered almost everything she asked.

Hope I was convincing enough to her.

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Interview is beign called when VO is not satisfied with the documents provided by the applcants. However, sometimes it can be random.if you can satisfy the interviewer then, you can expect to get MR within a month :D
Hearty Congrats Dr.Hasib for the DM status... When are you planning to move?

time 2011... you are welcome!

lucky13

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/2014
LANDED..........
03/2014
time 2011 said:
Here is one more interview experience:-(not mine but i copied from this forum)
I reached 15 minutes before. than I presented my interview letter at the security gate and after security check I was allowed to enter. I gave letter to the receptionist and she asked me and my wife to wait in the hall.

I waited 15 minutes and case officer ( Canadian Lady) announce my name.
I welcomed by her, she said I am your case officer

Now she started interview and told me the purpose of this interview is to clarify some question regarding employment.

Q--where are you staying
Ans ------

Q-- Is it your's or you renting
Ans -renting

Q--where is your mom and dade living
Ans ------

Q--So why r u not living with them
ans--- they r living in Village---no emploment in my field

Q--where is your wife
ans---waiting in waiting room

Q--is she included in this application
ans---yes

Q--Show me marriage album
ans -- it was not possible to put it throught window as it has small gap, so she said I am gonna stand up you
just open the photos particular ceremoniel and guest attendance ( she just looked 2 photos)

Q-- what type of your company is
Ans ------

Q--How big is it
Ans ------

Q--How many employees working under your supervision
Ans ------

Q--Can you please give name of the employees
Ans ------

Q--I requested Some documents did you bring that
Ans yes

Q---give me original employment related documents
Ans ------ITR, Form no 16, Salary Slip etc.

Q-- r u going to work today
Ans no

Q--tomorrow
Ans ----

than she said thats it, your wife doen not required interview as I am satisfied with given merriage related documents
and I WILL LATE YOU KNOW MY DECISION WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO AS I WILL REVIEW YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
WHICH YOU SUBMITED TODAY

Thank you for coming here

bye bye

It tooks hardly 20 minutes