+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2011 applicants

Canada777

Aug 14, 2011
prince11 said:
Great Canada777...Congrats!!! When did you apply? Is your job verification over? Congrats again and thanks for the wish.
I am not sure of the job verification !! How to check it? CIO received my application on 18th March 2011.

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada777 said:
I am not sure of the job verification !! How to check it? CIO received my application on 18th March 2011.
Thanks for the information. You can check with your employer regarding job verification. That's the only way you'll know if they were called.

Thalia...how dare someone -ved you ??? How many -s that many +s will come from me...Tell that guy to try that....;) Take one + from me...

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
prince11 said:
Thanks for the information. You can check with your employer regarding job verification. That's the only way you'll know if they were called.

Thalia...how dare someone -ved you ??? How many -s that many +s will come from me...Tell that guy to try that....;) Take one + from me...
HI guy...nice to know you are also interested to go to canada do't try to be there which you are trying to be.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..... you can easily get the job....plenty of service jobs are available there....and don't try to be oversmart......just got the PR Card and then say whenever you want to about anyone oakay.....i think you better understand what i mean...give me - as more you want it does not make you a good representative of anything....just try to guide the peoples if you can otherwise my boy baby doll keep quite..

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pandey.ved said:
HI guy...nice to know you are also interested to go to canada do't try to be there which you are trying to be.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..... you can easily get the job....plenty of service jobs are available there....and don't try to be oversmart......just got the PR Card and then say whenever you want to about anyone oakay.....i think you better understand what i mean...give me - as more you want it does not make you a good representative of anything....just try to guide the peoples if you can otherwise my boy baby doll keep quite..
Hey Ved I am extremely sorry....I can see you have mistaken my -ved to ved....heheheh...it's actually a short form of negative or minused... hope you understand this and pl read again with the correction ...then you'll understand my boy. when I gave this -ved I did not even know that someone called Ved existed in this form. So how can I even talk bad about you?
Dude...one more thing....I am not born to hurt anyone in this life...not even in my dream...it's okay, because you don't know me. :) Have a good day and best wishes my friend Ved.

Moreover....my sentence does not read I would give - to you Ved... pl read my post again and reply. Thank you!!! I am not here to - anyone... If I cannot give + to anyone... atleast I won't give - to anyone. So kindly withdraw your harshness projecting your misunderstanding...

We want to preserve the friendliness of this thread. Right guys?

Ved... in future if you get a '-' rating please do not mistake that it was given by me... ;)

Job....yes I know I'll easily get a service job and I'll do it wholeheartedly as I believe every job is God. We don't know about our future...But I take it as your blessings and well wish because I believe doing a service job is much better than sitting at home. I can even polish your shoes when you come to my restaurant as we hospitality professionals believe GUEST IS GOD... :)

I am proud to disclose my profession... I am not seeing yours!!!!!!!!

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Things Seem To get heated up
Chill people just have one target landing in canada.
And also with all fellow people everything else is nonsense...

Spicy....
prince11 said:
Hey Ved I am extremely sorry....I can see you have mistaken my -ved to ved....heheheh...it's actually a short form of negative or minused... hope you understand this and pl read again with the correction ...then you'll understand my boy. when I gave this -ved I did not even know that someone called Ved existed in this form. So how can I even talk bad about you?
Dude...one more thing....I am not born to hurt anyone in this life...not even in my dream...it's okay, because you don't know me. :) Have a good day and best wishes my friend Ved.

Moreover....my sentence does not read I would give - to you Ved... pl read my post again and reply. Thank you!!! I am not here to - anyone... If I cannot give + to anyone... atleast I won't give - to anyone. So kindly withdraw your harshness projecting your misunderstanding...

Ved... in future if you get a '-' rating please do not mistake that it was given by me... ;)

Job....yes I know I'll easily get a service job and I'll do it wholeheartedly as I believe every job is God. We don't know about our future...But I take it as your blessings and well wish because I believe doing a service job is much better than sitting at home. I can even polish your shoes when you come to my restaurant as we hospitality professionals believe GUEST IS GOD... :)

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
prince11 said:

i really mind it but when i know you are talking abt ratings so i am speachless so i am so sorry about my words.....i m in hospitiality biz too so be friend hope will meet sometime there in our dreamland....again please don't mind....

God may bless you and give you strength to easily passout this waiting period...

Thanks
Pandey.Ved

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
prince11 said:

Hi my sweet sweet prince...you rock! LOL!
I needed this boost right now...been 2 days in bed with the flu and only today I feel somewhat better.

Missed you all Marchiansss :D

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
prince11 said:

Well commented, I seconded ur opinion

carabelli

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys...i just received my ppr thank you lord......

carabelli

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
carabelli said:
guys...i just received my ppr thank you lord......

carabelli
Congrats!!!!

When DID you apply kindly let us know with the following details.

Date of Applying
PER
RBVO
2nd AOR
Visa Office
Date of MR

Thanks
Spicy

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
To Prince and Ved a +1 for sorting out the miscommunication so peacefully...
Thanks Pippin... Thanks a lot. I think it's very important to be cool and sort out instead of throwing back words and making this thread a messy one and thanks much for giving a +.

Ved. Pandey....it's fine. take care. we shall meet God willing.

Shah0207 .... Thanks dude...

Carabelli.... CONGRATS!

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thalia said:
Hi my sweet sweet prince...you rock! LOL!
I needed this boost right now...been 2 days in bed with the flu and only today I feel somewhat better.

Missed you all Marchiansss :D
Ohhh my poor Thalia...sorry about that...hope you'll be fine fast. At times it's good to be sick as we confine ourselves in the bed...sort of forced rest. ;D Take care my dear. We miss you too... Believe me, I wait to see your post as it's so special and the vibe is so different. It's complete only when your comments and replies get inserted here. Sooooo, please don't fall sick making this place dry...Remember we are in a mission to float March thread. Each one here is very important and you are very special to all of us. Ahmmmm.... am not flattering. ;) Take Care.
:) Lemme request all to post wishes for your fast recovery and help this thread float atop... ;) two in one, sincerely. :)

Cheers!!!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Thalia and Prince11, I have been following ur exchanges...you two act like lovers :p ;D. Who is the male and who is the female? Or is it a same-sex relationship? Haheheheheheh! Mandie
On a serious note, wish u speedy recovery Thalia