Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/2014
LANDED..........
03/2014
time 2011 said:
Hi Marchian friends, today Irecieved a letter fro Sydney VO to attend the interview and bring Proof of funds, Passport, Orinal education documents and work references. What could be the reason of the interview and what is to be prepared? Sincere thanks to all helping and guiding the forum members.
Try this link for the interview preparation
http://immigrationguides.com/content/view/70/110/
Be prepare for this kind of questions

can-vishal

Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
today my address reappeared on e-cas 2 oct 2011, it was disappeared on 25 sep 2011
before that my address was disappeared on 25 aug 2011 and reappeared on 22 sep 2011
i dont know what is going there at new delhi visa office
the last thing i got from VO is 2nd AOR dated 22 aug 2011
there is no change in e-cas status, its still showing RBVO since 26 june 2011
eagerly waiting for the next movement, lets see what happens
hoping for the best

vishal

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Sept. was expected to bring a bit of solace to those who have kept on waiting n' waiting but it too has passed like other months with no sign of any change anywhere...

I'd be happy if my address disappears even forever but not even a single letter has moved anywhere..... ;D
seems Canada desperation has become a bit dull over the period as the emotions are not pounding hard as they used to be!

lets see what this hopeful Oct. brings for us :)

best wishes

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Members

I am going to apply.But i haven't any payslips. Is IT Ok?Also I am working in a same company from last 14 years.should i show experience letter of previous company?My previous company has been closed.
Please, advise.

Thanks

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
shibu said:
dear Members

I am going to apply.But i haven't any payslips. Is IT Ok?Also I am working in a same company from last 14 years.should i show experience letter of previous company?My previous company has been closed.
Please, advise.

Thanks
13 years exp is more than ok. u should mention about ur previous job but with cover note informing about closing.payslips are according to new forms are required i think.

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince is back.....
Yipppeeee....... I found our thread atleast on the 2nd page..thank God it didn't get kicked off to the 3rd page.:D
How are you all? MarchiENS are becoming AliENS..... Be MARCHIANS!!! Please say hello atleast, until we receive our updates :) from VOs...

CanVishal...you are an achiever, huh.... atleast when you log in you have a surprise...in my case when i login i know what's waiting for me... :p
Hope Vishal receives his good news soon.
Take care all...

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Hello Prince and all Marchians!

hope you are all fine :)
As you noticed September passed and nothing is moving for most of us. You think October will be a lucky month? hmmmm...never liked this month, so I'm not sure

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
Hey All, glad to be here again with after some absence, work is getting so busy and not finishing at all, and sad to see few good news for members waiting their MR, I hope the long wait will end up this month.....
Prince and Thalia you make this thread alive, keep on posting.....wish I can do the same, but I can afford only few free time....
Bless you all and all the best in the coming challenges...

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thalia! I am fine & down with waiting sickness ::) and how are you now? How were your Mon& Tues??? October is definitely a lucky month for us... We still have 27days left with. It's a lot. VO needs just one minute to click it, right? :)

Jacky74, thanks a lot. There's nothing impossible when waiting patiently this long is possible. SO keep saying 'Hi' to us... :D in between your busy skejule... ;) Man, thanks for your wishes too and same to you.

Folks!! HAPPY OCTOBER to everyone here... :)

can-vishal

Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
26-06-2011
Interview........
10-04-2013
hello friends
from per till rbvo and 2nd aor we were in express train
but after our e-cas is rbvo the train is not moving
and u r right thalia, even many of the guys got their 2nd AOR
but sep was very depressing, nobody got nothing
thank u prince for ur appreciation
hope we all will get MR in oct and status change to inprocess
wish u all best of luck for october

vishal

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
We are Still alive ;D... where are you guys !? it seems that every one is really busy... good news always come to us when we are unexpecting it and when we are busy ;). Wish you ,all marachians applicant, all the best... Have a nice day 8)

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi all, i have been reading the expert advise of the seniors and they have helped a lot in proceeding my case. i recently received medical request plus have to pay the right of landing fee, i just want to know that how i amsupposed to pay the landing fee to london office. i have made a bank draft but dont know where to send it. plus shall i send a cover letter with it as well,,if yes then please can some one send me a sample cover letter, do i need to send any additional documents as well..please respond to this querry asap..i would really appreciate..Good luck to all.

prince11

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maham123 said:
Hi all, i have been reading the expert advise of the seniors and they have helped a lot in proceeding my case. i recently received medical request plus have to pay the right of landing fee, i just want to know that how i amsupposed to pay the landing fee to london office. i have made a bank draft but dont know where to send it. plus shall i send a cover letter with it as well,,if yes then please can some one send me a sample cover letter, do i need to send any additional documents as well..please respond to this querry asap..i would really appreciate..Good luck to all.
Hi
For all communications with your VO, a cover letter with your name, DOB, full address, phone number and mainly your file number are required along with the subject. Then the body of the letter should have the details/list of the documents ( DD and other documents ) that your are attaching with. Never send any unnecessary or irrelevant document that was not asked for as that can confuse them and delay your process. Even if you are sending such, please clear it to them why you have attached them at this point. (It's better not to add or minus any document at this stage).
Send this along with the DD to your assigned VO, directly not to CIC. Save a copy of all these for your records. Hope this information helps you. Best wishes.

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
prince11 said:
Hi
For all communications with your VO, a cover letter with your name, DOB, full address, phone number and mainly your file number are required along with the subject. Then the body of the letter should have the details/list of the documents ( DD and other documents ) that your are attaching with. Never send any unnecessary or irrelevant document that was not asked for as that can confuse them and delay your process. Even if you are sending such, please clear it to them why you have attached them at this point. (It's better not to add or minus any document at this stage).
Send this along with the DD to your assigned VO, directly not to CIC. Save a copy of all these for your records. Hope this information helps you. Best wishes.

thanks a lot for the detailed info..:)

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
Thalia said:
Hello Prince and all Marchians!

hope you are all fine :)
As you noticed September passed and nothing is moving for most of us. You think October will be a lucky month? hmmmm...never liked this month, so I'm not sure
Hi Thalia,

Hope you are well. I have a question. Do you know on the PR visa issued, how long you have before you have to make the entry? I mean, is there a restriction on the time given to enter, like we must enter within 6 mnths/1 year of the date of issue of the visa? Please if you could let me know, many thanks