SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
wicky said:
Yes man original of every think except passports..

Thanks for your last post.

When? Where? did you apply please share your information.

Thanks
wicky
@wicky u submitted ur orginal degree certificates!!!!?transcript,ielts,ref letter from ur bank and employer these need to b orginal these r easily avilable,bt they did not want any orginal certificate.somtimes whole package can b lost in the mailing system.so its illogical to submit orginal certificate only notarized photocopy will do.bt its logical after ner all documents are returned,bt 1 of champion member said only money refunded not documents and I even foud a man in this forum after getting ner only got back money,though its illogical.and he was planning to apply using uci no and informiing them that his documents are with them.if i find the link where that guy told about his porblem I will publish it here

deex

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
with appli
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with appli
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2012
march 23 applicant
per april 19
new delhi visa office

cheers friends
dream big work hard to make them come true
may God be on your side

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
casayed said:
@ wicky u submitted ur orginal degree certificates!!!!?transcript,ielts,ref letter from ur bank and employer these need to b orginal these r easily avilable,bt they did not want any orginal certificate.somtimes whole package can b lost in the mailing system.so its illogical to submit orginal certificate only notarized photocopy will do.bt its logical after ner all documents are returned,bt 1 of champion member said only money refunded not documents and I even foud a man in this forum after getting ner only got back money,though its illogical.and he was planning to apply using uci no and informiing them that his documents are with them.if i find the link where that guy told about his porblem I will publish it here
2.Original birth certificates for you and your spouse or common-law partner, with certified translations into English or French.
Original marriage certificate or "Nikah Nama" issued by an official responsible for the registration of marriages in the district in which the marriage took place and bearing the Nikah registry seal, along with a certified English or French translation.
3.Children’s birth certificates (which name their parents)
6.EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONSFor you and your spouse or common-law partner:•Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;•Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Dear Casayed & Wicky, U can see it from the above requirement given in the London VO checklist, as per these statements original of everything is required, but where they need a copy they ve mentioned it quite clearly,
2. Photocopies of identification cards, Tazkira or Shinakhti Pass, with certified translation in English or French for you and your spouse or common-law partner.
4. Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:•the passport number, •date of issue and expiry, •your photo, name, date and place of birth.

Each and every document, even besides Ielts & PCC i.e. Marriage certificate, Birth Certificate, Original qualification certificates, transcripts, are the most important documents of One's life, and cant be retained by the CIO,,,

maltaise

Apr 29, 2011
USA/CMR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_2_canada said:
Hi, I think you can claim 24 points if you can provide proof for proficiency of language in both English and French, if you need 16 points you can provide either English or French which ever you are comfortable with.

If you are applying for Quebec PNP or any other visa for Quebec then you need to prove your proficiency in French.

I hope it answers your question. If you need further information Seniors may give more details.
how do you show that you're a native speaker of the language tho?

maltaise

Apr 29, 2011
USA/CMR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicysank said:
Spyder and Maltaise update ur status on the following link give the details of your application there and u can see ur status updated on the spreadsheet

Spicy....
well. how do i post to this?

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
@wicky its totally horrible sending orginal certificates like garduation,birth certifiactes,marraige certificats!!!!!!!!!!u can submit transcript,bank certificate,pcc orginal as it can b collectd again and again from university.bt u submitted orginal nikahnama!!!birthcertificate!!!garduation certificate orginal,u have done terrible thing.there will b n prblem getting per for that bt imagine after per they will send all of ur documents to vo.some time it taks years to make decison then??what will u do without ur orginal certificates.canada is important for us bt not such imporatnt that we will risk everything for that.u needed only notarized photocopy of those certificates acccept pcc,transcript,bank cetif,ref letter

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
maltaise said:
well. how do i post to this?
I sent u the link on the previous quote click on that and send ur details like
Name:-
noc code:-
application rec by CIO:-
Per Received:-
Aor received:-
etc
and the say the moderator to list it.
Spicy 8) 8)

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
pittabread said:
Many congrats beautiful lady.... :) Are you in that picture.... :) :)
Of course NOT! I'm much more good looking! LOOOL! :p

Well, I thought that if I put a female's singer pic on my profile then it will be more easy to tell. Not that it really matters in this forum if you are male or female. Our target and efforts are the same and I wish that all of us will have an easy and fast process with a positive outcome.

Congrats for your per deex!

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
nashe_31 said:
2.Original birth certificates for you and your spouse or common-law partner, with certified translations into English or French.
Original marriage certificate or "Nikah Nama" issued by an official responsible for the registration of marriages in the district in which the marriage took place and bearing the Nikah registry seal, along with a certified English or French translation.
3.Children's birth certificates (which name their parents)
6.EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONSFor you and your spouse or common-law partner:•Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;•Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Dear Casayed & Wicky, U can see it from the above requirement given in the London VO checklist, as per these statements original of everything is required, but where they need a copy they ve mentioned it quite clearly,
2. Photocopies of identification cards, Tazkira or Shinakhti Pass, with certified translation in English or French for you and your spouse or common-law partner.
4. Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:•the passport number, •date of issue and expiry, •your photo, name, date and place of birth.

Each and every document, even besides Ielts & PCC i.e. Marriage certificate, Birth Certificate, Original qualification certificates, transcripts, are the most important documents of One's life, and cant be retained by the CIO,,,
That's very helpful. You may also want to check the other requirements on the FSW Page of Migrate Here Info Site.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
casayed said:
@ wicky u submitted ur orginal degree certificates!!!!?transcript,ielts,ref letter from ur bank and employer these need to b orginal these r easily avilable,bt they did not want any orginal certificate.somtimes whole package can b lost in the mailing system.so its illogical to submit orginal certificate only notarized photocopy will do.bt its logical after ner all documents are returned,bt 1 of champion member said only money refunded not documents and I even foud a man in this forum after getting ner only got back money,though its illogical.and he was planning to apply using uci no and informiing them that his documents are with them.if i find the link where that guy told about his porblem I will publish it here
I took the risk now to avoid the risk of application been delayed.
You have to take risks to succeed.
You get a track of every thing and keep the proof safe nothing looses in this global village.
If your presentation is good the outcome is definitely is going to be good, CA are going to issue you Permanent immigration and they are going to trust then why not trust them.
We hear the cry more than we hear the laugh, so if you are focusing on NER do also focus on PER, because people get PER why? because all these things matter, proofs, originals or copies, presentation etc.

Do no worry about anything and every thing will be perfect.

Thanks
Wicky

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thalia said:
Of course NOT! I'm much more good looking! LOOOL! :p

Well, I thought that if I put a female's singer pic on my profile then it will be more easy to tell

No doubt you will be ... :) thats why you hiding your pic on main forum to be safe from bad eye...May I have the honour to see you.. :)

Thanks

maltaise

Apr 29, 2011
USA/CMR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicysank said:
I sent u the link on the previous quote click on that and send ur details like
Name:-
noc code:-
application rec by CIO:-
Per Received:-
Aor received:-
etc
and the say the moderator to list it.
Spicy 8) 8)
alright. so i get to the link. its really long thread. abt 1809 pages and idk exactly how to do anything there ..

maltaise

Apr 29, 2011
USA/CMR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so. does anyone know if i can submit my AP french test scores as a proof of my proficiency in french? i really don't understand why if you were a student i french for all your life you need to submit proficiency in that language. :mad:

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maltaise said:
so. does anyone know if i can submit my AP french test scores as a proof of my proficiency in french? i really don't understand why if you were a student i french for all your life you need to submit proficiency in that language. :mad:
I am not sure whether you can submit your AP French test scores or not (you can confirm from your VO) but I will suggest not taking any risk and taking Test d'Evaluation de Francais (TEF) exam and provide the results, which will a sure shot guarantee you get the points for French.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
maltaise said:

Because:

The ability to communicate and work in one or both of Canada‟s official languages is very important to you as a skilled worker. Proficiency in English, French or both will help you in the Canadian labour market. You will be awarded up to 24 points for your basic, moderate or high proficiency in English and French. You will be given points based on your ability to:
 listen
 speak
 read
 write

Proof of Language Proficiency
You must submit language test results from a designated testing agency to the CIO with your application.
For your application to be eligible for processing, you must include the results of one of the following language tests from a testing agency designated by CIC:
English
 IELTS: International English Language Testing System (General Training test only)
 CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (General test only)
French
 TEF: Test d‟évaluation de français

If you do not submit the results of your official language proficiency test with your application to the CIO, your application will not be processed and will be returned to you as incomplete.

Official Language Testing
Take a language proficiency test from a designated testing agency
You must prove the level of language proficiency you claim on your application.
To do this, you must take a language proficiency test from an agency designated by CIC before starting the immigration process and submitting your application to the CIO.
Your test results must not be more than two years old at the time that you submit your application.

Note: Test results from a designated testing agency will be used as conclusive evidence of your language proficiency. Other evidence in writing will not be accepted as evidence of language proficiency.
If you wish to be awarded points for your proficiency in both official languages, include the results of your official English language proficiency test (IELTS – General Training or CELPIP – General) and your official French language proficiency test (TEF) with your application.

IMM EG7000 (01-2011)