+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** LVO Applicants - Visa Offier "RIH" Thread *****

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
zaheer32us said:
Hi, I am also belong to RIH CLUB
If you have sent the PCC with your initial application to CIC and Well described Schedule A Form, except your MR by 20th October inshaALLAH.

All the best.

SANB

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-07-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charge: 21-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER Date: 16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
vedette said:
If you have sent the PCC with your initial application to CIC and Well described Schedule A Form, except your MR by 20th October inshaALLAH.

All the best.
Hi Guys,
Yesterday, I received MR and RPRF. Also request to submit PCC from UAE only.
Really excited :)
Should complete the requirements by next week.
How should I send medical results and PCC. It says send copies in the email and also states to send to the Address in London. Not sure?

Thanks.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SANB said:
Hi Guys,
How should I send medical results and PCC. It says send copies in the email and also states to send to the Address in London. Not sure?

Thanks.
It would be great if you can paste the contents of the email received by you for better guidance. As the content will tell if you can submit the required documents through e-mail or not.

You need to mail the documents to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca | Or you can simply reply to the email received by you [Don't forget to mention URGENT in the subject]

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Yes, pcc with application, schedule A was clear. InshaAllah and all the best you and everyone in the waiting.

[application application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise whenquote author=vedette link=topic=326048.msg4671474#msg4671474 date=1443822079]

All the best.
[/quote]

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Congratulations.
SANB said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

SANB

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-07-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
zaheer32us said:
Congratulations.
Hi Guys,
We had our Medicals done today. My wife's BP was 138/90. All else was fine. I am little worried that this may cause problems with VO/CIC. Can anybody confirm with prior knowledge whether this is acceptable or will it pose problems for our application?

Also advise if we should email scanned copy of the RPRF, PCC and Medical receipt or should send by courier?

Appreciate your response.
Regards,

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SANB said:
Hi Guys,
We had our Medicals done today. My wife's BP was 138/90. All else was fine. I am little worried that this may cause problems with VO/CIC. Can anybody confirm with prior knowledge whether this is acceptable or will it pose problems for our application?

Also advise if we should email scanned copy of the RPRF, PCC and Medical receipt or should send by courier?

Appreciate your response.
Regards,
Please refer the CIC Document
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Hypertension.pdf

It metions:

• High blood pressure is defined as a repeated blood pressure (repeated 3 times) measured in the doctor’s office, of:
- ≥140mmHg systolic pressure; or
- ≥90 mm Hg diastolic pressure.

So did they repeat 3 times, what were the values?

Relax. Don't take stress. The worse will be they will go for more test but this is for sure not the reason of rejection inshaALLAH.

As from the manual [the link mentioned above, they will go for Additional Investigation in case all times the value is 140-90.

Additional testing is required for clients identified with hypertension in order to
rule out cardiac disease.
• Serum creatinine testing (refer to IMEI on serum creatinine).
• Referral to a cardiologist for assessment, investigation and determination of
the prognosis and the need for treatment must also be done when there is a
history or clinical evidence of the following:
- coronary artery disease;
- valvular heart disease;
- cardiomyopathy;
- congenital heart disease; and/or
- peripheral (including cerebral) vascular disease.

Please relex. Give your wife lots of water. Make her relax, tension free. As the temperature is hot in Pakistan now a days. So you need to be proactive in this regard.

All the best Ahmed!

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Request to all RIHers to report if they witness change in 'We start processing your application XXXX" Date.

Please do mention |SLU Date Before Change | SLU Date After Change| Thanks

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Hello.

It was 30-01-2015 updated on 26/08/2015 and now it changed either on Friday 01/10 or Saturday 02/10 to 31/12/2014.

I have also the observation, My Ecas started to be visible on 01/01/2015 in process with first line update. This means, this is the date when CIC started processing my application. Secondly I received photo request on February 6 which means that File was transferred on 8 January (PER Date) and Received, started processing at visa office on 30/01/2015 which was the last update.

I also remember that there were many members who had processing started prior to PER date which is now being updated for us. Many of these had received MR or documents request during past days. After this analysis I think that we are now on priority list.

vedette said:
Request to all RIHers to report if they witness change in 'We start processing your application XXXX" Date.

Please do mention |SLU Date Before Change | SLU Date After Change| Thanks

SANB

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-07-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl.
File Transfer...
24-10-2014
Med's Request
01-10-2015
vedette said:
Please refer the CIC Document
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Hypertension.pdf

It metions:

• High blood pressure is defined as a repeated blood pressure (repeated 3 times) measured in the doctor's office, of:
- ≥140mmHg systolic pressure; or
- ≥90 mm Hg diastolic pressure.

So did they repeat 3 times, what were the values?

Relax. Don't take stress. The worse will be they will go for more test but this is for sure not the reason of rejection inshaALLAH.

As from the manual [the link mentioned above, they will go for Additional Investigation in case all times the value is 140-90.

Additional testing is required for clients identified with hypertension in order to
rule out cardiac disease.
• Serum creatinine testing (refer to IMEI on serum creatinine).
• Referral to a cardiologist for assessment, investigation and determination of
the prognosis and the need for treatment must also be done when there is a
history or clinical evidence of the following:
- coronary artery disease;
- valvular heart disease;
- cardiomyopathy;
- congenital heart disease; and/or
- peripheral (including cerebral) vascular disease.

Please relex. Give your wife lots of water. Make her relax, tension free. As the temperature is hot in Pakistan now a days. So you need to be proactive in this regard.

All the best Ahmed!
Thank you so much and God bless for such a detailed documentary response.
My wife's BP was taken a single time with a manual pump. There is no way that an accuracy of 138/90 can be ascertained this way!
It says greater than or EQUAL TO 90 for lower. Doesn't that make her a candidate for further assessment / rejection?? Worried now :(
Anyhow, this is a concern not a question. Thanks again.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
SANB said:
Thank you so much and God bless for such a detailed documentary response.
My wife's BP was taken a single time with a manual pump. There is no way that an accuracy of 138/90 can be ascertained this way!
It says greater than or EQUAL TO 90 for lower. Doesn't that make her a candidate for further assessment / rejection?? Worried now :(
Anyhow, this is a concern not a question. Thanks again.
Always welcome dear.

On the basis of High blood pressure they will go for Further Assessment as mentioned. You need to wait at least 3 to 4 weeks. InshaALLAH you will have PPR. Worst Case will be further assessment and that will be the test mentioned in last post. You can do it on your own to be on safe side.

This is not the criteria for Rejection so you should relax and pray to ALLAH and have lots of water. [General Rule = 2 Liter Min Per Day]

All the best.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
zaheer32us said:
Hello.

It was 30-01-2015 updated on 26/08/2015 and now it changed either on Friday 01/10 or Saturday 02/10 to 31/12/2014.

I have also the observation, My Ecas started to be visible on 01/01/2015 in process with first line update. This means, this is the date when CIC started processing my application. Secondly I received photo request on February 6 which means that File was transferred on 8 January (PER Date) and Received, started processing at visa office on 30/01/2015 which was the last update.

I also remember that there were many members who had processing started prior to PER date which is now being updated for us. Many of these had received MR or documents request during past days. After this analysis I think that we are now on priority list.
Thanks Zaheer. That's such a favorable response. I really pray we all receive MR from LVO in this week inshaALLAH aameen.

All the best to all RIHers.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ALLAH may bless our brother SBI.

Another success story of RIH.

Dear All,

After 13 months and 2 days the wait is finally over. I got the stamped passports for myself and my family from ADVO on 30th Sept. I would thank this forum and all its members who extended their help, guidance and cooperation from time to time. My experience and learning; the Visa Office and the Visa Officers have no fixed or unified way of working. Files get processed randomly and without any order. Somebody in the forum was mentioning that if we send PCCs after medicals then processing takes more time as they do security checks. Sorry, but that's not correct. I had sent my PCCs from 3 countries on 12th August and on 18th August ie., after 6 days I got PPR. So guys, there is no fixed rule and no fixed pattern. Just a lbit of luck, hope and patience - and you are there. Below is is complete time for your reference:

NOC: 1123
Appl submitted: 28 August 2014 (from Kuwait)
PER rcvd: 14 December 2014
Medical, PCC and RPRF request: 8 July 2015
Medical and RPRF sent (through mail and courier both): 16 July 2015
PCC sent (through mail and courier both): 12 August 2015
PPR mail (which I missed in the spam): 18 August 2015
DM: 20 August 2015

Send CSE to RIH on 2nd September asking for current status of application and PPR and got reply on 4th September with PPR mail. (The same mail which I missed on 18 August)

Couriered Passports (4nos) to ADVO on: 6 September (with Aramex return waybill)
Received Passports and CPRs from ADVO on: 30 September 2015

One more thing. During the entire process, I have raised CSE 6 times out of which RIH answered me 5 times and that too within a day or two. So he is not as slow or reluctant as I used to think he is.

So guys, thanks again. Have patience and keep your hopes alive. If all of us have traveled this far, we will sure sail through in due course of time.

Good luck all.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Another Success Story of RIH

Guys Good News Finally...
After 460 days since application and 343 days since PER, I finally received the MR for me and family.
My VO is RIH and NOC is 2132. My timelines are on left.
Thank You all for support.
I am sure all of you will receive good news soon.