+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** LVO Applicants - Visa Offier "RIH" Thread *****

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ImranUphy said:
Dear friends I want to know some thing regarding medical.. actually my wife has rheumatoid arthritis so it make problem or no issue please tell I am in stress regarding this.
Hope your query has been answered on the other thread.

DocHassan please shed some light on this matter. Please do share the cost for the treatment/medicine of this illness. Thanks

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Well I am not an expert in rheumatology but what I do know is that RA is an illness that requires life long treatment and in many cases physiotherapy. Cost of medicines ranges depending upon which medicines are prescribed. Diabetes is also a chronic illness but I havent heard of people refused immigration on that basis so IMHO I dont think RA will cause you to fail your medicals, unless some other complications are there. Again thats just my opinion as a doctor who knows a bit about RA.

vedette said:
Hope your query has been answered on the other thread.

DocHassan please shed some light on this matter. Please do share the cost for the treatment/medicine of this illness. Thanks

azaidi

Aug 1, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
5-5-2015 (additional documents submitted)
Nomination.....
28-2-2015 (PER, 2LU on 7 Aug 2015)
AOR Received.
12-2-2015
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
28-2-2015 (3LU on 12 Sep 2015)
Med's Request
5oct 2016
Med's Done....
26th oct 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1 feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
14 feb 2017
LANDED..........
Planning to land on 15-5-17
DocHasan said:
Well I am not an expert in rheumatology but what I do know is that RA is an illness that requires life long treatment and in many cases physiotherapy. Cost of medicines ranges depending upon which medicines are prescribed. Diabetes is also a chronic illness but I havent heard of people refused immigration on that basis so IMHO I dont think RA will cause you to fail your medicals, unless some other complications are there. Again thats just my opinion as a doctor who knows a bit about RA.
Dear DocHassan

Please check your inbox and reply.

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Replied

azaidi said:
Dear DocHassan

Please check your inbox and reply.

sarem

Aug 20, 2015
hi vedette and all

i just got this email from RIH wat does it mean

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thank you for your message. Your son's passport details have been updated in our system. You may send the police certificates to our office at the address given below.
Please note that your application is in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we are ready to further process this application. No further action is required from you at this stage.
We trust the above is of assistance.
Yours sincerely,
RIH
Program Assistant
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

my NOC IS 3112 I applied from pakistan but currently living in saudi arabia my ecas status shows IN PROCESS

1 receivedd app on dec 16th 2015 2 start processing on feb 24 2015 my PER date is 4 th march 2015 SLU date not confirmed i think came on 3rd or 4th week of august 2015

so wat should i expect from this like MR? cuz there is some confusion that my app is why still in queue although status showing IN PROCESS ?

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
You probably sent them some documents regarding your son's passport. This is just an email to scknowledge receipt of them. As for being in process, the processing on application starts for the day they open the file to give out PER at CIC central office in Canada. So in queue to be reviewed by an officer means that your file is not yet assigned to an officer at the London VO. My NOC is 3111 so I think RIH maybe dealing with medical NOCs. Nothing negative in this email. Good luck

sarem said:
hi vedette and all

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thank you for your message. Your son's passport details have been updated in our system. You may send the police certificates to our office at the address given below.
Please note that your application is in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we are ready to further process this application. No further action is required from you at this stage.
Yours sincerely,
RIH
Program Assistant
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

my NOC IS 3112 I applied from pakistan but currently living in saudi arabia my ecas status shows IN PROCESS

1 receivedd app on dec 16th 2015 2 start processing on feb 24 2015 my PER date is 4 th march 2015 SLU date not confirmed i think came on 3rd or 4th week of august 2015

so wat should i expect from this like MR? cuz there is some confusion that my app is why still in queue although status showing IN PROCESS ?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
sarem said:
hi vedette and all

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Yours sincerely,
RIH
Program Assistant

You need to wait till Mid of October/November. Medical NOCs are in demand so be ready! All the best!

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
RIH Update | Sep 10 2015

NOC 1111 | App Rec: 25 Aug 2014 | PER: 12 Dec 2014 | MR : 9 Sep 2015.

I think this is the first MR seen by RIH this month.

Common RIH please issue at least 500 MR and 500 PPR this month. Thank you!

shahrukh1111

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
11-Dec-2014
Med's Request
06-July-2015 and SLU on 9-July-2015
Med's Done....
27-July-2015 and TLU on 5-August-2015 and DM 27-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
11-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sept-2015
Yesterday I have received PPR Email !!!!!!

Thanks

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
shahrukh1111 said:

Thanks
+1 for you:)

Many Many Congratulations Shahrukh. It's so good to hear from you. Wish you a speedy process ahead.

You have brought hope to all the RIH Applicants:).

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
shahrukh1111 said:

Thanks
Can you tell at what time you received the PPR Email and from which e-mail address?

Do it have a VO Initials?

shahrukh1111

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
11-Dec-2014
Med's Request
06-July-2015 and SLU on 9-July-2015
Med's Done....
27-July-2015 and TLU on 5-August-2015 and DM 27-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
11-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sept-2015
vedette said:
+1 for you:)

Many Many Congratulations Shahrukh. It's so good to hear from you. Wish you a speedy process ahead.

You have brought hope to all the RIH Applicants:).
Thanks and I think RIH is so active !!!!!!!!!!

vedette said:
Can you tell at what time you received the PPR Email and from which e-mail address?
Do it have a VO Initials?
I marked email to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca because my status has changed into decision made almost 2 weeks back so I received PPR email against response.

Yup, VO initial was there and I have received email around 1 PM PST.

Thanks,

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
shahrukh1111 said:
Thanks and I think RIH is so active !!!!!!!!!!
I marked email to LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca because my status has changed into decision made almost 2 weeks back so I received PPR email against response.

Yup, VO initial was there and I have received email around 1 PM PST.

Thanks,
Thanks Shahrukh for providing us with the details. It will be helpful for all the applicants waiting to hear from RIH:)

Oct 9, 2014
Thanks for this forum.
Please do you know anyone who has been invited to interview by the London visa office?I have been invited even though I saw that a lot of folk have had theirs waived.A bit nervous and I think I need help to know if anyone who has done this ;interview can boost my confidence.
Thanks forumites as I await your replies

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Precybabe4mine said:
Thanks for this forum.
Please do you know anyone who has been invited to interview by the London visa office?I have been invited even though I saw that a lot of folk have had theirs waived.A bit nervous and I think I need help to know if anyone who has done this ;interview can boost my confidence.
Thanks forumites as I await your replies
Don't be nervous. InshaALLAH you will get through easily. Just be confident and be honest.

Coming post are for you