nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
i heared from many persons that CANADA is the only one country that is no deport any one who was illegl in canada study or visit........is that true or fals.........?>?? any student who do work illegale if he catch candian govt do't deport....
It's False if you are caught you will be deported! And after getting deported it's almost impossible to get Canada visa.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel Abbas said:
Thanks enfield,but after how long we can get admission in co-op programs.. . . .
Hi,

It depend on your course selection. You need to search for programs with Co-op option. Co-op work experience is one of the most important factor in a possible job offer.

Shakeel Abbas

Jan 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

It depend on your course selection. You need to search for programs with Co-op option. Co-op work experience is one of the most important factor in a possible job offer.
LSBF is offering a course CANADIAN BUSSINESS EXPERIENCE CLASS but for that first I've to get admission in ACCA. . . . Is this a write selection . . . . .by this class may I be able to work off campus . . .

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel Abbas said:
LSBF is offering a course CANADIAN BUSSINESS EXPERIENCE CLASS but for that first I've to get admission in ACCA. . . . Is this a write selection . . . . .by this class may I be able to work off campus . . .
Hi,

From a recognized PRIVATE school, you are eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit/Off-Campus Work Permit ONLY IF you graduate in a DEGREE program (only few selected degree course).

Shakeel Abbas

Jan 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

From a recognized PRIVATE school, you are eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit/Off-Campus Work Permit ONLY IF you graduate in a DEGREE program (only few selected degree course).
mean . . .after joining Canadian exprnce class . . . I can not do any kind of off campus job if our college alows us?

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Just to add, if you are applying into any private universities or colleges, you are not entitled to work off campus. Also there is a dispute on completion of ACCA, if you get work permit or not.

It is recommended not to take chances on private institution as jeopardizing your future. Recommended solution is to apply into accounting diploma in canadian government funded colleges and avail work permit options.

Regards
Yasir
416 628 3815

Shakeel Abbas

Jan 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasirmajid said:
Just to add, if you are applying into any private universities or colleges, you are not entitled to work off campus. Also there is a dispute on completion of ACCA, if you get work permit or not.

It is recommended not to take chances on private institution as jeopardizing your future. Recommended solution is to apply into accounting diploma in canadian government funded colleges and avail work permit options.

Regards
Yasir
416 628 3815
hi, but we need less expensive college,all gov colleges has minimum fee of 12000 CAD other then accomodation charges. . . . So its difficuilt for international students to full fill their expenses . . .

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel Abbas said:
mean . . .after joining Canadian exprnce class . . . I can not do any kind of off campus job if our college alows us?
Hi,

It's NOT only a matter of Off-Campus Work Permit or a Post Graduate Work Permit.

With a graduation from a private school;

1. You are NOT eligible for any Permanent Residency (PR) under a 'Canadian Experience Class' program (CEC). Diplomas from private institutions are NOT eligible for CEC.

2. You are NOT eligible for any Permanent Residency (PR) under any 'Provincial Nominee Program' (PNP). Diplomas from private institutions are NOT eligible.

*except under a British Columbia PNP Program where you are eligible to apply ONLY IF you graduate from a DEGREE program (ONLY selected and authorized one) from a private institutions.

Shakeel Abbas

Jan 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

It's NOT only a matter of Off-Campus Work Permit or a Post Graduate Work Permit.

With a graduation from a private school;

1. You are NOT eligible for any Permanent Residency (PR) under a 'Canadian Experience Class' program (CEC). Diplomas from private institutions are NOT eligible for CEC.

2. You are NOT eligible for any Permanent Residency (PR) under any 'Provincial Nominee Program' (PNP). Diplomas from private institutions are NOT eligible.

*except under a British Columbia PNP Program where you are eligible to apply ONLY IF you graduate from a DEGREE program (ONLY selected and authorized one) from a private institutions.
hi,
LSBF is not a recongnized private institution?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Shakeel Abbas said:
hi, but we need less expensive college,all gov colleges has minimum fee of 12000 CAD other then accomodation charges. . . . So its difficuilt for international students to full fill their expenses . . .
Than why your going to Canada just to study ACCA it's better you study ACCA here and safe lots of money here. Furthermore, if your intention is to pursue for work visa or PR it's better you apply in Bachelors program or a Diploma program

1. Studying Bachelors of 4 years you will gain 3 years of work permit
2. One year Diploma will gain you 1 year work permit

* Degree value alot from a good college or university as compare to diploma or certification

I am an ACCAian to but now I have drop to apply for LSBF or Stoufville as it's useless to go there and study same things which you can study in your hometown.

If your thinking that LSBF or Stoufville is cheap and you can pay there fees in advance but on the other hand you wont be able to apply for work permit or part time job legally

and

If you apply in some good college/university your visa chances are high plus you can work legally for 20hours and after completing it you can apply for PR or work permit as well.

Choice is yours.

If your having a problem to find suitable college or university you can contact Yasir Majid he is running a consultancy firm in Canada Ontario or If you can do it by yourself well in good.

Shakeel Abbas

Jan 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramzero said:
Than why your going to Canada just to study ACCA it's better you study ACCA here and safe lots of money here. Furthermore, if your intention is to pursue for work visa or PR it's better you apply in Bachelors program or a Diploma program

1. Studying Bachelors of 4 years you will gain 3 years of work permit
2. One year Diploma will gain you 1 year work permit

* Degree value alot from a good college or university as compare to diploma or certification

I am an ACCAian to but now I have drop to apply for LSBF or Stoufville as it's useless to go there and study same things which you can study in your hometown.

If your thinking that LSBF or Stoufville is cheap and you can pay there fees in advance but on the other hand you wont be able to apply for work permit or part time job legally

and

If you apply in some good college/university your visa chances are high plus you can work legally for 20hours and after completing it you can apply for PR or work permit as well.

Choice is yours.

If your having a problem to find suitable college or university you can contact Yasir Majid he is running a consultancy firm in Canada Ontario or If you can do it by yourself well in good.
HI,if we get admission at Humber or any other gov college in any 1 year diploma program thenafter completion shall we get 1 year work permit . . .?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel Abbas said:
HI,if we get admission at Humber or any other gov college in any 1 year diploma program thenafter completion shall we get 1 year work permit . . .?
Hi,

1. Yes.

Shakeel Abbas

Jan 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Yes.
After how long can we get this permit . . . mean during studies or after completing our study . . . visa renewal is necessary or we can use this 1 year study permit. . . . ?kindly guid me . . .

lalazarr

Jan 20, 2012
friends let me know the meaning of IN TRANSIT?
i applied for student visa through tcs to CHC, from yesterday status has been changed to in transit?what does that mean? i havent did medical yet?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shakeel Abbas said:
After how long can we get this permit . . . mean during studies or after completing our study . . . visa renewal is necessary or we can use this 1 year study permit. . . . ?kindly guid me . . .
Hi,

1. You can apply for Off campus work permit after studying for the first 6 months (and also maintaining a good academic standing) from a recognized school (List of recognized schools www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ) The processing time to get Off campus work permit is around 45 days which mean you can't work for the first 6 months + 45 days. However, you can apply for a job.