IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
diploma of associate engineer from punjab board of technical education
Than your eligible for undergraduate . . .

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the course that i mention is undergraduate bro..........

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
the course that i mention is undergraduate bro..........
That's why I text you . .

Call me will explain you in detail

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plz explain here so that many of the people see the your post every person has benifit about our discution.....
if is it resonable course for me then u should mention here.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
plz explain here so that many of the people see the your post every person has benifit about our discution.....
if is it resonable course for me then u should mention here.
Don't look only Ontario there are other provinces as well.

Google it as I do or If you don't want to waste your time I already send you massage.

Try university of Regina as it took approx 4 month to process the case and fees are in your change as well plus if you can survive in -10 minimum and maximum -40.

There are some other universities as well but again check the session first because usually some universities offer Sept intake only and some offer twice a year.

And if you want to process your case faster than you need someone there who took your responsibility to provide you letter of acceptance within a time.

sara009

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
HI , I like to know by doing Canadian Business class experience program While studying with LSBF can this lead to a permanent Job position?? They allow us to do Internship programs with CO.s
scylla said:
You are mixing up the facts.

A Canadian employer job letter is not required to obtain a student work permit. However you do not qualify for a student work permit if you attend LSBF.

If an LSBF student finds an employer who wants to hire them, then a closed work permit must be obtained. First, the employer must apply for a Labour Market Opinion (application to request approval to hire a foreign worker). If the Labour Market Opinion is approved, the student can then apply for a closed work permit. If the closed work permit is approved, the student can then start working. However once the closed work permit is approved, the study permit is no longer valid (the closed work permit replaces the study permit) and the student has to stop attending school immediately. It's also important to note that most employers are not willing to apply for Labour Market Opinions because the process takes so long and because so many are refused.

If you do manage to obtain a closed work permit and work in Canada for 2-3 years - this still does not guarantee that you will qualify for PR. Whether you qualify for PR depends on the type of job you have, which province you are working in and other factors.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
sara009 said:
HI , I like to know by doing Canadian Business class experience program While studying with LSBF can this lead to a permanent Job position?? They allow us to do Internship programs with CO.s
Nope and who ever is telling you this he is bluffing with you.

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
Simple solution
Please note if u get the admission in private colleges u will not be able to get work permit, either it is lsbf or stouffivle colg.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sara009 said:
Hi,

1. As a student of LSBF or any other private school, you are allowed to do Co-Op/Internship ONLY if it's a mandatory part of your studies and fully supported by your school. The duration of Co-Op/Internship can't be more than 50% of your course duration.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I agree with enfield but you wont be eligible for work permit.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do't answer still remzero nd enfield.......???? where any recognized college\university where tution fee less then $5000 to $7000 like lsbf or stouffville.......???

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Abu Bakr said:
do't answer still remzero nd enfield.......???? where any recognized college\university where tution fee less then $5000 to $7000 like lsbf or stouffville.......???
First of all I can't even understand a single line what you wanna say.

there is not a single recognized college or university whose fees come in that scale.

sullykhan

Jul 15, 2011
if one get admission and study permit for lsbf toronto, after landing in canada one's can change the course and college in ontario or in alberta? then he is allowed to work? and one's should report to cic or concerning body for change of course?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sullykhan said:
if one get admission and study permit for lsbf toronto, after landing in canada one's can change the course and college in ontario or in alberta? then he is allowed to work? and one's should report to cic or concerning body for change of course?
Hi,

1. Yes, with a valid study permit in hand, you can change your school/course anywhere in Canada.
2. You will be eligible for an OCWP/PGWP only if you are a student of www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
3. You need to inform CIC (by way of filling up IMM 1249 - "Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada as a Student" www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-student.asp ) ONLY IF you change your education from post-secondary to secondary OR secondary to post-secondary level.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
sullykhan said:
I agreed with enfield but as I know LSBF wont refund your fees if you get visa as per their policy because it's a private college.

And they are not bound to refund because they are not liable to CIC as well.

Refund policy works if you get visa refusal from CIC.

But more authentic will be provided by LSBF only as they have the ultimate refund rights.

In the case of government funded colleges yes you can transfer your money college to college.