Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
lunas said:
YUP!

Hopefully the lawyer knows what's he's doing!!!!
Bump

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
tuyen said:
In the name of all that is holy, WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION, and do it NOW.

Don't wait even another minute because you said you already filed a YEAR AGO. That means it's going to be approved any day now if you don't step in and do something about it!

The way to cancel is very simple: you send an e-mail to this address (cpcm-extcom @ cic.gc.ca) and tell them to cancel the sponsorship IMMEDIATELY because you have 100% undeniable evidence that he's been using you AND that he's cheating on you. Keep it short and to the point.

Oh hell, never mind, I'll write the letter for you. All you have to do is copy and paste it into your e-mail and then for the love of god, SEND IT.

Name: <write your name here>
Date of Birth: <write your DoB here>
Client ID: <write your UCI client number here>

Thursday, December 6, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to request that my spousal sponsorship application be withdrawn and all further proceedings be cancelled, effective immediately.

I have irrefutable evidence which shows that my husband entered into this marriage under false pretenses in order to commit immigration fraud. I've spoken with an attorney, and have already begun divorce proceedings as a result.

If you require any further information or clarification from me, please contact me at <write your phone number here>.

Thank you for your time and urgent attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

<write your name here>

After you've sent the e-mail, call 1‑888-502-9060, which is the number for Canada Border Services Agency. They're the ones responsible for dealing with - and enforcement of - immigration fraud, including marriages of convenience.

Don't allow this piece of *censored word* to ruin so much as one more minute of your life. Do what needs to be done to get him OUT of Canada, and as far away from you as possible. Yes, I know it hurts and you feel about a hundreds different forms of betrayal and hurt right now, but it's only going to get MUCH worse if he gets his Canadian permanent resident status.
Sorry I meant to bump this.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
saint4peace said:
lunas: limitless = unique = elegant !!!! hahahahaha I stop here now for a while......b/c my Boss is around the corner at this moment.
You cannot afford to get in trouble S4P. You were already 3 hours late.

Head down and back to work you go!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
lunas said:
Sorry I meant to bump this.
You're just all over the place huh Lunas?

Kev1n

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
AOR Received.
01/08/2014
File Transfer...
01/08/2014 ( 26/09/2014--AOR2)
Med's Request
14/10/2014
Med's Done....
17/08/2013
Passport Req..
14/10/2014
tuyen said:

Don't wait even another minute because you said you already filed a YEAR AGO. That means it's going to be approved any day now if you don't step in and do something about it!

The way to cancel is very simple: you send an e-mail to this address (cpcm-extcom @ cic.gc.ca) and tell them to cancel the sponsorship IMMEDIATELY because you have 100% undeniable evidence that he's been using you AND that he's cheating on you. Keep it short and to the point.

Oh hell, never mind, I'll write the letter for you. All you have to do is copy and paste it into your e-mail and then for the love of god, SEND IT.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to request that my spousal sponsorship application be withdrawn and all further proceedings be cancelled, effective immediately.

I have irrefutable evidence which shows that my husband entered into this marriage under false pretenses in order to commit immigration fraud. I've spoken with an attorney, and have already begun divorce proceedings as a result.

If you require any further information or clarification from me, please contact me at <write your phone number here>.

Sincerely,

<write your name here>

After you've sent the e-mail, call 1‑888-502-9060, which is the number for Canada Border Services Agency. They're the ones responsible for dealing with - and enforcement of - immigration fraud, including marriages of convenience.

Don't allow this piece of *censored word* to ruin so much as one more minute of your life. Do what needs to be done to get him OUT of Canada, and as far away from you as possible. Yes, I know it hurts and you feel about a hundreds different forms of betrayal and hurt right now, but it's only going to get MUCH worse if he gets his Canadian permanent resident status.
I agree get rid of the son of a b....

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
tuyen said:
To Whom It May Concern:
Sincerely,
<write your name here>

tuyen: on a serious note. I love you man. You are so effective and quick in action. I do respect human like you. So proactive. Salute and plus 10 points for ya, buddy.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
tuyen said:
For some reason, I hear Arnold Swartzennager's voice.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
saint4peace said:
tuyen: on a serious note. I love you man. You are so effective and quick in action. I do respect human like you. So proactive. Salute and plus 10 points for ya, buddy.
You're so patriotic Saint4peace. Are you a saint for real?

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Halfmoon said:
Classic behaviour of a pathological liar and cheater. Will go to the extreme extent to turn it around on you and if you don't get out quicker than Saint4peace comes up with his next joke, you may end up believing his sh*t. :mad:

Halfmoon: At least, you gotta believe my *sh*t*, yao! I bet my *sh*t* is NOT like others I mean the colour of it.....hahahhahahhahah

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
saint4peace said:
Halfmoon: At least, you gotta believe my *sh*t*, yao! I bet my *sh*t* is NOT like others I mean the colour of it.....hahahhahahhahah
Ok Saint4Peace. Back to work you go.

I really have to go wash my hair now.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Halfmoon said:
You're so patriotic Saint4peace. Are you a saint for real?

Halfmoon; I am a real SAINT here in this thread, and I am a human too. I think wife is a human as well. But she is unique = elegant.

lunas

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/07/2012
AOR Received.
11/07/2012
Med's Done....
8/15/2012
Passport Req..
03/14/2013
LANDED..........
04/19/2013
tuyen said:

To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely,

<write your name here>

ok gotta shower and have my dinner now too but I'll be back 8)
I wanted to bump this before I go too.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Halfmoon said:
Am so not impressed with you Mister!
I decided to take a day to cool off.

I was so unbelievably pissed off when I woke up the other day and noticed the thread was cancelled. What an incredible display of fascism from a site being operated inside a country that has the tenets of free speech and expression as its first and most important part of its constitution. And the whole thing is made all the more supremely idiotic by the fact that this site is owned and operated BY A LAWYER. If the very first paragraph of the Canadian constitution is unfamiliar to a LAWYER operating a site for IMMIGRATION purposes, then let's all just wave the white flag of surrender, because the morons have won.

And no, I'm under no illusions that he's directly involved in the daily operations of this site, but you would THINK that the person(s) he entrusted to do that wouldn't be completely oblivious to the concepts of free speech. The whole thing is buffoonery on a scale of which I've never seen before.

kyc221

Feb 20, 2012
Santiago, Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Santiago, Chile
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2013
LANDED..........
20-05-2013
tuyen said:

To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely,

<write your name here>

Koukla: DO IT!!! This is your opportunity to get rid of that bastard. You have everyone's support. In all faith, sending this email is the best you can do.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Halfmoon said:
Ok Saint4Peace. Back to work you go.
I really have to go wash my hair now.

Halfmoon: You did not wash your hair yet ? I thought, you already did. Anyway, my Boss was FARTING, so I left his office now and joined here again. hahahhahahhaha