05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
RPeralta said:
KKB is also my visa officer. He is quite fast. Got my 3rd line on 9th Feb, then, PPR on the following day.
my VO is KKB too.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
IceDove2174 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi seniors, your suggestion will be appreciated.

My VO is LVO and my application was received on June 7, I received PER in October 15th and there has been no MR nor PCC. I contacted LVO in November 2014 and I got a generic reply from client service unit (CKB) that my application is either awaiting review or currently under review and I'll hear from them if further information is required, but advising that communication should be kept to a minimum.

It's been exactly 4 months since PER and no MR or PCC, do you think it is okay to contact LVO at this time to request a status update of my application?
[/size][/size][/size]
If you haven't done so, please apply for your GCMS file.. this will tell you what is going with your application and keep you patient for another 5 weeks as it will give you something to look forward to..

You may get one from here: http://visafile.info/

IceDove2174

Jun 15, 2014
click.trick said:
hi Ice

Please share your timeline
Application received June 7, 2014
PER October 15.

I contacted LVO in November and I got the generic reply. Is this normal, should I send them an email?

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
IceDove2174 said:
Application received June 7, 2014
PER October 15.

I contacted LVO in November and I got the generic reply. Is this normal, should I send them an email?
Apply for GCMS notes inthat u will get the clear picture. What have done and what is still not started.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw on this web http://visafile.info/ that there is something we can order for 25 USD and it will give us detail on our application.

My timeline is with my profile and unfortunately the visa office is London here, do you think its a good idea to spend 25 USD on this stuff ? has anyone tried it , is it giving good information ?

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
ciscoccie said:
I saw on this web http://visafile.info/ that there is something we can order for 25 USD and it will give us detail on our application.

My timeline is with my profile and unfortunately the visa office is London here, do you think its a good idea to spend 25 USD on this stuff ? has anyone tried it , is it giving good information ?
Yes extremely good information that you will get.. go for it.. it's no brainer..

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zenghi said:
Yes extremely good information that you will get.. go for it.. it's no brainer..
seen somewhere that if you have a friend in canada you can get it for free. I have a friend living in torronto, can he help me with this ? any web links ??

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

5.Can I obtain personal information on individuals other than myself?

A: To obtain the personal information belonging to someone else, you must submit their written consent authorizing you to receive their personal information. The consent must be signed and dated by the person giving the consent. Permission is not required to obtain the information of any dependants who are under 18 years of age.

Consent form that needs to fill by you

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

ciscoccie said:
seen somewhere that if you have a friend in canada you can get it for free. I have a friend living in torronto, can he help me with this ? any web links ??

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
Does anyone have solid info. About accepted expiry date of passport for LVO...I mean how much should be left in expiry date of my passport....if we reach that part of visa issue...cause my wife one's expires September 2015.
Thanks everyone and good luck.

shoaibak2004

Oct 30, 2014
IceDove2174 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi seniors, your suggestion will be appreciated.

My VO is LVO and my application was received on June 7, I received PER in October 15th and there has been no MR nor PCC. I contacted LVO in November 2014 and I got a generic reply from client service unit (CKB) that my application is either awaiting review or currently under review and I'll hear from them if further information is required, but advising that communication should be kept to a minimum.

It's been exactly 4 months since PER and no MR or PCC, do you think it is okay to contact LVO at this time to request a status update of my application?
[/size][/size][/size]
My VO is also a LVO and my application was received on June 2, I received PER in september 24th and there has been no MR nor PCC.

It's been exactly 4 months since PER and no MR or PCC, do you think it is okay to contact LVO at this time to request a status update of my application??????? What should we do????

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
KINGTAUT2014 said:
Does anyone have solid info. About accepted expiry date of passport for LVO...I mean how much should be left in expiry date of my passport....if we reach that part of visa issue...cause my wife one's expires September 2015.
Thanks everyone and good luck.
The PPr email says "Your permanent resident visa will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. If your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date, the visa will expire on the earlier date."..

So i would suggest that all of your family members passport should be valid for ~14 months since the time of Medicals. However, if you can travel as soon as you receive the visa.. you may even apply with a passport with 3 months left.. in that case you will get visa for three months..

The main issue is that the visa officer will contact you whether you can travel within three months or not. if you say you can , they will issue the visa. if you say you can't then they will ask you to get a new passport and this will delay your application by another 2-3 months..

If i were you, and my passport has less than 14 months left, then i would reapply for a new passport so that i can get maximum validity of the visa. this will help me in planning my landing carefully.

Also, before the PPR, VO will ask for updated information chart, the sole purpose of which is to allow applicants to furnish the details of their updated pp's. So go ahead and get new pp for your wifey.

mr.gk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Hello Guys,

I haven't enclosed my PCC in the initial application and now PER is issued, my question:
- Can I submit the PCC right now although they haven't asked for yet? If I submitted it now, would they ask for another PCC in the near future?

Thanks

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
mr.gk said:
Hello Guys,

I haven't enclosed my PCC in the initial application and now PER is issued, my question:
- Can I submit the PCC right now although they haven't asked for yet? If I submitted it now, would they ask for another PCC in the near future?

Thanks
if you have it with u now, then submit it now. otherwise wait for couple of months and send pcc then..

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
mr.gk said:
Could you explain the meaning of GCMS?
CIC uses 3 computer systems for processing immigration / visa applications. Historically, they used the CAIPS computer system in CIC offices outside of Canada, and the FOSS system for applications being dealt with in Canada. CIC has rolled out a new computer system called GCMS (Global Case Management System) for use in both Canadian and international offices - new applications are processed within the GCMS system but older applications usually still remain within the CAIPS system at this time.